Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
i cant stop thinking about dungeon meshi/delicious in dungeon :3
ive re read it a few times already and ive just been drawing the characters
telling some of my friends to read it too

also one piece, ive been watching it and ive found some friends that like it too, so its mainly what i talk about to them,, similarly to dungeon meshi, ive frequently been drawing one piece characters !! :D
!!!!!!!!!
i cant stop thinking about dungeon meshi/delicious in dungeon :3
ive re read it a few times already and ive just been drawing the characters
telling some of my friends to read it too

also one piece, ive been watching it and ive found some friends that like it too, so its mainly what i talk about to them,, similarly to dungeon meshi, ive frequently been drawing one piece characters !! :D
!!!!!!!!!
dungeon-meshi-delicious-in-dungeon.gif
Aside from FR, I'm currently obsessed with sewing and my toothless cosplay. I want to work on it so bad but I don't have the time with school and exams. I'm looking forward to summer to hopefully work on it. I want to finish the tail, then I'll move on to making the head which I'm really excited about :3
Aside from FR, I'm currently obsessed with sewing and my toothless cosplay. I want to work on it so bad but I don't have the time with school and exams. I'm looking forward to summer to hopefully work on it. I want to finish the tail, then I'll move on to making the head which I'm really excited about :3
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
flight rising is def my top obsession rn, after that it's... evoluntionary phylogeny. getting rly into the odd little twists in mesozoic life & how we ended up w the critters alive today!!
flight rising is def my top obsession rn, after that it's... evoluntionary phylogeny. getting rly into the odd little twists in mesozoic life & how we ended up w the critters alive today!!
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
goals / challenges
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
rn I'm back on my minecraft/stardew grind, if im not playing one im playing the other
its so bad bc I finished stardew, like 100%'d it back before the huge update, and now im working on 1.6 perfection sigh
rn I'm back on my minecraft/stardew grind, if im not playing one im playing the other
its so bad bc I finished stardew, like 100%'d it back before the huge update, and now im working on 1.6 perfection sigh
keyedit.png
Vyrus | PM's/Friend Requests open | Click the photo for my Hatchery!!-->
c3giBRt.png
Silken Windhounds. I think I have finally found my niche in this rare dog breed. I got my first (a 3 yr old adult) 2 years ago, she just turned 5. I got my second a year ago, she just turned a year on New Years. And NOW as nobody IRL knows I'm getting a THIRD!!! She is the best dog. I've wanted her since I met her. Unfortunate circumstances in the breeder's program have prevented her from being the prospect they wanted her to be, and the breeder was kind enough to offer her to me as a co-own... I am very grateful.

Silken Windhounds are a rare sighthound breed, originating in Texas. We unfortunately have less than glamorous beginnings, as the founder of the breed is a total backyard breeder nightmare. However, the community loves these dogs and has surprisingly brought them from a harsh beginning to a wonderful breed.

I am involved in everything I can be with them. My two are service dogs (psychiatric and non-weight bearing mobility). I also show them, do lure coursing with them, attended every coursing practice I can get to, and actively train them to do basically anything I can.
I often "steal" puppies from the breeder (when they are old enough) and bring them for "puppy camp" for a few days, to make sure they get experience outside of the home, to spend the night somewhere else, etc...

I am also assisting my housemate (who also has 2, soon to be 3) in reviving our local breed club. I spent all of Friday out in an open field taking photos, releasing and catching dogs, taking notes for a meeting, and just having a grand ole time.

These little dogs certainly are addictive. I was never one for going out at all, let alone volunteering my time so intensely until I found these guys. I used to stay at home, play video games, and occasionally draw (which I still do, I'm working on our club logo), and over all just being kind of a hermit.

They are gorgeous, elegant, goofy, sweet, loving, fun, dogs. They have the best sense of humor as well.
Silken Windhounds. I think I have finally found my niche in this rare dog breed. I got my first (a 3 yr old adult) 2 years ago, she just turned 5. I got my second a year ago, she just turned a year on New Years. And NOW as nobody IRL knows I'm getting a THIRD!!! She is the best dog. I've wanted her since I met her. Unfortunate circumstances in the breeder's program have prevented her from being the prospect they wanted her to be, and the breeder was kind enough to offer her to me as a co-own... I am very grateful.

Silken Windhounds are a rare sighthound breed, originating in Texas. We unfortunately have less than glamorous beginnings, as the founder of the breed is a total backyard breeder nightmare. However, the community loves these dogs and has surprisingly brought them from a harsh beginning to a wonderful breed.

I am involved in everything I can be with them. My two are service dogs (psychiatric and non-weight bearing mobility). I also show them, do lure coursing with them, attended every coursing practice I can get to, and actively train them to do basically anything I can.
I often "steal" puppies from the breeder (when they are old enough) and bring them for "puppy camp" for a few days, to make sure they get experience outside of the home, to spend the night somewhere else, etc...

I am also assisting my housemate (who also has 2, soon to be 3) in reviving our local breed club. I spent all of Friday out in an open field taking photos, releasing and catching dogs, taking notes for a meeting, and just having a grand ole time.

These little dogs certainly are addictive. I was never one for going out at all, let alone volunteering my time so intensely until I found these guys. I used to stay at home, play video games, and occasionally draw (which I still do, I'm working on our club logo), and over all just being kind of a hermit.

They are gorgeous, elegant, goofy, sweet, loving, fun, dogs. They have the best sense of humor as well.
What do you imagine the effects of a conscious observer might be?
aUKJE16.png
really getting into ACNH again c:
really getting into ACNH again c:
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
Marcille has rewired my brain for the absolute worst.
Marcille has rewired my brain for the absolute worst.
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
Definitely corru.observer. Fun little browser-based game with a lot more lore than you'd expect. Found out that a composer I like made a track for it, decided to check it out and it was down the rabbit hole from there.
Definitely corru.observer. Fun little browser-based game with a lot more lore than you'd expect. Found out that a composer I like made a track for it, decided to check it out and it was down the rabbit hole from there.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
I cannot believe I am falling back into my My Little Pony phase again >.<

Specifically Gens 1 & 4. Haven't watched Gen 5 except the first movie, and just from that I'm not sure if I like it all that much. I might give the show a go, maybe...

But yeah. It was the infection aus and the grimdarks that brought me back again, but now I'm rewatching Friendship is Magic and I remembered how much I love it. If I suddenly make more MLP fandergs then that is why XD
I cannot believe I am falling back into my My Little Pony phase again >.<

Specifically Gens 1 & 4. Haven't watched Gen 5 except the first movie, and just from that I'm not sure if I like it all that much. I might give the show a go, maybe...

But yeah. It was the infection aus and the grimdarks that brought me back again, but now I'm rewatching Friendship is Magic and I remembered how much I love it. If I suddenly make more MLP fandergs then that is why XD
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
ADVENTURE TIME!!! ohhh i think it’s the best tv show ever made… the story is just so good,,,
i’ve also been playing a lot of minecraft recently!! which really isn’t a surprise lol i’ve been pretty consistently playing for years but i love the new dog variants <3
ADVENTURE TIME!!! ohhh i think it’s the best tv show ever made… the story is just so good,,,
i’ve also been playing a lot of minecraft recently!! which really isn’t a surprise lol i’ve been pretty consistently playing for years but i love the new dog variants <3
4fsDsYb.png6mVFIuV.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83