Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | DnD, anyone?
1 2 3 4 5
Dnd's super fun!

As of right now, I play a Kenku Alchemist called Panko in Curse of Strahd. She's a mess. She manages to almost get killed every time we go into combat. She has 1 braincell dedicated to potion making. Everything else (excluding her own safety) is secondary.
Dnd's super fun!

As of right now, I play a Kenku Alchemist called Panko in Curse of Strahd. She's a mess. She manages to almost get killed every time we go into combat. She has 1 braincell dedicated to potion making. Everything else (excluding her own safety) is secondary.
[font=American Gothic][size=4]I love D&D! 5e player for quite a few years now, and DM since 2020! I’m currently making a homebrew setting that will satisfy my need for a dragon-focused world, without the (hot take imao) gross stuff Dragonlance has that makes me dislike it, sans some of the children’s Codex books. It’s heavily inspired by the new lore in Fizban’s, along with some other fun stuff. I’m working on tons of different stuff, from important figures to mythology to general worldbuilding. Including making a new lineage that combines Dragonborn/Kobold and Half-Dragon to make a fun, new, dragony thing! Very excited! I’m having a campaign in that world on Flight Rising, called Slumber of the Forge Sovereign. Super excited! Nervous! But excited! I love all the races, though I prefer more monstery-ones like Dragonborn and Kenku. Hoping for playable Half-Dragons, Gnolls, and Mind Flayers someday! [emoji=aberration tongue size=1] Also hoping to play some new PCs soon. I love them and I desire adventures. EDIT: Especially KREEP SPIDERBITER! A soul-shattered/echoed, brilliant, but not-so-wise Kobold Artificer. She’s a true feral scientist with only one braincell, but she someday hopes to recover her echoed soul fragments and recover her memory. In the name of SCIENCE!
I love D&D! 5e player for quite a few years now, and DM since 2020!

I’m currently making a homebrew setting that will satisfy my need for a dragon-focused world, without the (hot take imao) gross stuff Dragonlance has that makes me dislike it, sans some of the children’s Codex books. It’s heavily inspired by the new lore in Fizban’s, along with some other fun stuff. I’m working on tons of different stuff, from important figures to mythology to general worldbuilding. Including making a new lineage that combines Dragonborn/Kobold and Half-Dragon to make a fun, new, dragony thing! Very excited!

I’m having a campaign in that world on Flight Rising, called Slumber of the Forge Sovereign. Super excited! Nervous! But excited!

I love all the races, though I prefer more monstery-ones like Dragonborn and Kenku. Hoping for playable Half-Dragons, Gnolls, and Mind Flayers someday!

Also hoping to play some new PCs soon. I love them and I desire adventures.

EDIT: Especially KREEP SPIDERBITER! A soul-shattered/echoed, brilliant, but not-so-wise Kobold Artificer. She’s a true feral scientist with only one braincell, but she someday hopes to recover her echoed soul fragments and recover her memory. In the name of SCIENCE!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
im in a campaign rn! my dm is running rime of the icemaiden, and its super fun!!
i think I have a little bit of the main character syndrome but I'm working on it :[

in this campaign I'm a teifling bard and there's also a dwarf barbarian, kenku barbarian, dragonborn monk, dragonborn warlock, a changeling druid, and a half-orc fighter :]]
im in a campaign rn! my dm is running rime of the icemaiden, and its super fun!!
i think I have a little bit of the main character syndrome but I'm working on it :[

in this campaign I'm a teifling bard and there's also a dwarf barbarian, kenku barbarian, dragonborn monk, dragonborn warlock, a changeling druid, and a half-orc fighter :]]
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I've been playing since 6th grade, though for the past few years I've always been the DM. I'm getting a new campaign ready, it's a cursed circus which should be fun to run (and I get to use some ridiculous NPC ideas that I've always wanted to try out!)

On the off-chance that I do play, Tabaxi rouges are my default, though I always have wanted to try out a Dragonborn barbarian
I've been playing since 6th grade, though for the past few years I've always been the DM. I'm getting a new campaign ready, it's a cursed circus which should be fun to run (and I get to use some ridiculous NPC ideas that I've always wanted to try out!)

On the off-chance that I do play, Tabaxi rouges are my default, though I always have wanted to try out a Dragonborn barbarian
I love D&D so much I've made it my day job since mid-2019. I've actually found I love DMing more than playing, I love making worlds and characters and having them interact and just be part of something bigger.

Really prone to making tiefling characters, and sorcerer is my most played class followed by monk/rogue when I break it down XD
I love D&D so much I've made it my day job since mid-2019. I've actually found I love DMing more than playing, I love making worlds and characters and having them interact and just be part of something bigger.

Really prone to making tiefling characters, and sorcerer is my most played class followed by monk/rogue when I break it down XD
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
Oh absolutely! I've been playing for about 6 years now, and D&D was the final push that got me to pursue illustration as my major. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] The first ever campaign I ever played in with my friends I played a human fighter, Cassius. He was a dense guy, but an absolute sweetheart. Decided to make him a fighter/paladin and a werebear few years down the line! I've also played a vampire ranger (former human), human bard, elven sorcerer, drow rogue, drow warlock, tiefling ranger, half-elven ranger, half-elven rogue/sorcerer, dhampir cleric, and a drow ranger. Rangers and drow are definitely my favorites. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] Even got a drow gunslinger and a drow paladin readied for future one shots!
Oh absolutely! I've been playing for about 6 years now, and D&D was the final push that got me to pursue illustration as my major.

The first ever campaign I ever played in with my friends I played a human fighter, Cassius. He was a dense guy, but an absolute sweetheart. Decided to make him a fighter/paladin and a werebear few years down the line!

I've also played a vampire ranger (former human), human bard, elven sorcerer, drow rogue, drow warlock, tiefling ranger, half-elven ranger, half-elven rogue/sorcerer, dhampir cleric, and a drow ranger.

Rangers and drow are definitely my favorites. Even got a drow gunslinger and a drow paladin readied for future one shots!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
I've been wanting to play DnD SO BAD recently, haven't yet, though.

when I do ill probably post here (if I remember)
I've been wanting to play DnD SO BAD recently, haven't yet, though.

when I do ill probably post here (if I remember)
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Yes, love dnd, played it over many years! done a lot of one shots, a couple of campaigns and coDMed a game!
Currently in a curse of strahd campaign (as a hungry lizard folk barbarian who only rages when he's hangry or his food gets ruined) and working on a novel campaign to coDM!
Yes, love dnd, played it over many years! done a lot of one shots, a couple of campaigns and coDMed a game!
Currently in a curse of strahd campaign (as a hungry lizard folk barbarian who only rages when he's hangry or his food gets ruined) and working on a novel campaign to coDM!
I played a few games of DnD in the past - one particularly good one was a oneshot where the group had pre-made characters and i was playing a rogue gnome who left the party to fight ghosts while he went off to claim the bounty for the mission (and failed, so got caught).

But in the last four years or so, I've played it more consistently, starting off as a player (halfling rogue) in a campaign that eventually fell apart, but was good while it lasted, then as a co-DM running a homebrew campaign that went really well (even though the end had to be condensed as one player needed to drop out).

At the moment, I'm playing a satyr bard in a Curse of Strahd campaign who is very self-serving and cowardly, and is also convinced he and the party are fated heroes who are way more important than everyone else. His determination to be a hero is leading him down a gradual descent into evil that the other players haven't quite noticed yet. I'm excited for when they realise what's happening!
I played a few games of DnD in the past - one particularly good one was a oneshot where the group had pre-made characters and i was playing a rogue gnome who left the party to fight ghosts while he went off to claim the bounty for the mission (and failed, so got caught).

But in the last four years or so, I've played it more consistently, starting off as a player (halfling rogue) in a campaign that eventually fell apart, but was good while it lasted, then as a co-DM running a homebrew campaign that went really well (even though the end had to be condensed as one player needed to drop out).

At the moment, I'm playing a satyr bard in a Curse of Strahd campaign who is very self-serving and cowardly, and is also convinced he and the party are fated heroes who are way more important than everyone else. His determination to be a hero is leading him down a gradual descent into evil that the other players haven't quite noticed yet. I'm excited for when they realise what's happening!
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
Slowly slides in here...

Heya! I'm rather new to DnD. I started playing less than a year ago, but I love it. My favorite race is by far tieflings. I haven't had the opportunity to play too many classes, but of the ones I've tried, wizard is my favorite.

I'm in one truly active campaign as a high elf necromancer named Zander Valkalyn. He's the heir to one of the most powerful noble houses in the empire, but because the high nobility view necromancy as a dirty, unrespectable magical school, Zander has had to fight for his place among them for most of his life. He's a fun character to play, and I'm very excited to see how he develops.

I had a tiefling warlock named Orion Morozov in another campaign, but decided to pull him out last week due to a variety of problems I was having with the party. It was an extremely difficult choice, especially since he's by far my favorite oc. But! I am working with the DM to turn him into a villainous miniboss who I will be coming back to play far in the future, and that's going much more smoothly, haha. Orion broke his pact with his patron, and so we flavored his departure as a punishment. He was "killed," his soul taken into possession of his patron, and he is essentially being brainwashed into hindering the party as much as possible. No one in that group has a clue what's in store for them, so I'm super hyped to see those reactions when we do the reveal. >:D
Slowly slides in here...

Heya! I'm rather new to DnD. I started playing less than a year ago, but I love it. My favorite race is by far tieflings. I haven't had the opportunity to play too many classes, but of the ones I've tried, wizard is my favorite.

I'm in one truly active campaign as a high elf necromancer named Zander Valkalyn. He's the heir to one of the most powerful noble houses in the empire, but because the high nobility view necromancy as a dirty, unrespectable magical school, Zander has had to fight for his place among them for most of his life. He's a fun character to play, and I'm very excited to see how he develops.

I had a tiefling warlock named Orion Morozov in another campaign, but decided to pull him out last week due to a variety of problems I was having with the party. It was an extremely difficult choice, especially since he's by far my favorite oc. But! I am working with the DM to turn him into a villainous miniboss who I will be coming back to play far in the future, and that's going much more smoothly, haha. Orion broke his pact with his patron, and so we flavored his departure as a punishment. He was "killed," his soul taken into possession of his patron, and he is essentially being brainwashed into hindering the party as much as possible. No one in that group has a clue what's in store for them, so I'm super hyped to see those reactions when we do the reveal. >:D
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3 4 5