Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33
Jaws 3(D)

Ohhh boyyy, where do I start with this movie? I loved the forced scenes that are only there for the 3D aspect, like the floating arm. Also, the scene where the shark crashes through the glass window is just *chef’s kiss.* Even though the special effects were amusing, I wasn’t a fan of the story or the writing, which are, y’know, pretty big parts of the movie.

My actual favorite scene is the one where Dennis Quaid throws that poor innocent worker off of his popcorn golf cart thing, and drives away while accidentally knocking the popcorn off the back of the cart, allowing the nearby children to swarm the dirty ground popcorn like they haven’t eaten anything in 5 years.
Jaws 3(D)

Ohhh boyyy, where do I start with this movie? I loved the forced scenes that are only there for the 3D aspect, like the floating arm. Also, the scene where the shark crashes through the glass window is just *chef’s kiss.* Even though the special effects were amusing, I wasn’t a fan of the story or the writing, which are, y’know, pretty big parts of the movie.

My actual favorite scene is the one where Dennis Quaid throws that poor innocent worker off of his popcorn golf cart thing, and drives away while accidentally knocking the popcorn off the back of the cart, allowing the nearby children to swarm the dirty ground popcorn like they haven’t eaten anything in 5 years.
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
Stardust. Again.
Stardust. Again.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
The Royal Tenenbaums
The Royal Tenenbaums
Untitled.png
I just saw The Batman yesterday! It was excellent, but quite a downer. It's definitely not for everyone, being so dark and gritty, but what else can you expect from a modern DC movie? :p
I just saw The Batman yesterday! It was excellent, but quite a downer. It's definitely not for everyone, being so dark and gritty, but what else can you expect from a modern DC movie? :p
i just want to center this
;P
Yk2KjDd.png
Colby | Cryptid
aC86tUH.png
jA5A7gu.png
y3yhMwX.png
fdUVIfW.png
y5cUkpH.png
shrek 2

thank you netflix
shrek 2

thank you netflix
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Dirty Dancing … again [emoji=heart size=1]
Dirty Dancing

… again
Labyrinth%20Sig_zpslr1dascu.png
Turning Red. As a furry with a red panda fursona you can probably guess what I thought of it lol.
Turning Red. As a furry with a red panda fursona you can probably guess what I thought of it lol.
+0 FR Time | deviantart | tumblr | furaffinity
click pikachu for pfq 5Z6T6dD.png WKy2xKA.png click lion for lioden
Today I saw the 2019 K-movie, Exit. It was good.
Today I saw the 2019 K-movie, Exit. It was good.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
Saw The Batman last weekend. I really liked it! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Saw The Batman last weekend. I really liked it!
YjZhpQJ.pngWQZCz3m.pngwMAANGc.pngtyOFYYl.pngsZm0NFu.pngsZm0NFu.png
In theaters, Dune and Eternals.

At home, I watched Rogue One this past weekend.
In theaters, Dune and Eternals.

At home, I watched Rogue One this past weekend.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33