Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
In the theater, Sing 2. At home, Spaceballs.
In the theater, Sing 2. At home, Spaceballs.
oscar.png SVawedC.png gehG1rx.png 2t1AzV9.png
Be curious.
Hadn't watched a movie in ages until yesterday I saw Space Sweepers. (it's a Kmovie) Now, I'm usually wary of Kmovies since in the past most of the ones I happened to see had very little censorship, but this one was actually decent; perhaps because it was made for Netflix. Overall it was good. It goes by a little fast, but that's how all movies are.
Hadn't watched a movie in ages until yesterday I saw Space Sweepers. (it's a Kmovie) Now, I'm usually wary of Kmovies since in the past most of the ones I happened to see had very little censorship, but this one was actually decent; perhaps because it was made for Netflix. Overall it was good. It goes by a little fast, but that's how all movies are.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
Free Guy! Tbh I went in with low expectations, but overall I really enjoyed it.
Free Guy! Tbh I went in with low expectations, but overall I really enjoyed it.
shaymin-sky.gif
In the theater: Uncharted. I feel like the plot moved a little fast but I liked it otherwise and the designing of the settings and puzzles and stuff was really well done.

At home: Lilo And Stitch 2. Ngl I might've almost cried near the end.
In the theater: Uncharted. I feel like the plot moved a little fast but I liked it otherwise and the designing of the settings and puzzles and stuff was really well done.

At home: Lilo And Stitch 2. Ngl I might've almost cried near the end.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
The Batman.

I was not disappointed.
The Batman.

I was not disappointed.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Watched Gakuryu Ishii's "The Crazy Family" last night. It was a ride from start to finish, I loved it.
Watched Gakuryu Ishii's "The Crazy Family" last night. It was a ride from start to finish, I loved it.
Paratroopa-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifBowser-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifParatroopa-MH3on3.gif
“The Lion King” (1994)

I was completely obsessed with this movie when I was a kid, so I was slightly worried that it wouldn’t hold up very well now that I’ve gotten much older.

Turns out that I had nothing to worry about. In my opinion the movie’s actually better now that I’m an adult because the dialogue and dark overtones hit way different, in a very, very good way. I got goosebumps during certain scenes.

When I was a kid, I liked “The Lion King” because my logic was “talking lions, yay!”

Now I love “The Lion King” because “talking lions, but wow they’re three dimensional characters and they have goals and feelings and way more emotional depth than most movies with actual human characters”

Also, streaming it in high definition was the icing on the cake. As an amateur artist myself I was utterly amazed at how brightly colored and crisply detailed everything looked.

I’d call it a “new special interest”, but technically I’ve been interested in it since I was a toddler so it’s more like a “renewed special interest with additional layers of appreciation”
“The Lion King” (1994)

I was completely obsessed with this movie when I was a kid, so I was slightly worried that it wouldn’t hold up very well now that I’ve gotten much older.

Turns out that I had nothing to worry about. In my opinion the movie’s actually better now that I’m an adult because the dialogue and dark overtones hit way different, in a very, very good way. I got goosebumps during certain scenes.

When I was a kid, I liked “The Lion King” because my logic was “talking lions, yay!”

Now I love “The Lion King” because “talking lions, but wow they’re three dimensional characters and they have goals and feelings and way more emotional depth than most movies with actual human characters”

Also, streaming it in high definition was the icing on the cake. As an amateur artist myself I was utterly amazed at how brightly colored and crisply detailed everything looked.

I’d call it a “new special interest”, but technically I’ve been interested in it since I was a toddler so it’s more like a “renewed special interest with additional layers of appreciation”
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
Last movie I watched in theaters was Dune- I loved it, I definitely did not expect to like it this much.

At home, I watched Logan with my fiance yesterday evening to conclude with them educating me on the X-men movies. I sobbed like a baby TvT
Last movie I watched in theaters was Dune- I loved it, I definitely did not expect to like it this much.

At home, I watched Logan with my fiance yesterday evening to conclude with them educating me on the X-men movies. I sobbed like a baby TvT
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
Big Bug. That... certainly was a movie. I think I like it?
Big Bug. That... certainly was a movie. I think I like it?
Once Upon A Time in The West.
One of the classic westerns for a reason. The characters are all on point, and it has the best western villains of all time. Just amazing.
Once Upon A Time in The West.
One of the classic westerns for a reason. The characters are all on point, and it has the best western villains of all time. Just amazing.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33