Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Thor: Love and Thunder. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I enjoyed it. I thought the silliness was so much fun. I don't like my super hero movies to take themselves too seriously.
Thor: Love and Thunder. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I enjoyed it. I thought the silliness was so much fun. I don't like my super hero movies to take themselves too seriously.
Beverly Hills Cop, very good comedy movie with Eddie Murphy
Beverly Hills Cop, very good comedy movie with Eddie Murphy
opcExsG.png
42dKV5O.png
vqM9NnV.png
mlHpBMC.png
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif k5FxSvA.gif ZUWbxBq.png fungal_floracat.png kdUMPIG.gif
Can series/mini-series count?

If so, “Over the Garden Wall”
I hadn’t seen it before, it was cute and the animation was gorgeous ^^

And I’m currently in the middle of “The Ghost of Canterville” (?) with Neve Campbell and Patrick Stewart
Can series/mini-series count?

If so, “Over the Garden Wall”
I hadn’t seen it before, it was cute and the animation was gorgeous ^^

And I’m currently in the middle of “The Ghost of Canterville” (?) with Neve Campbell and Patrick Stewart
Labyrinth%20Sig_zpslr1dascu.png
Dance with wolves! It is pretty long movie but it’s a great old one
Dance with wolves! It is pretty long movie but it’s a great old one
Wolfwalkers!
I saw something about it after a while, and decided to get Apple TV to watch. Great film, loved it! though I wish Spoiler the reveal of the dad transforming into the wolf was built up slower and made more sense. They transform when they sleep, but he was just angry, so I didn't understand that.
Wolfwalkers!
I saw something about it after a while, and decided to get Apple TV to watch. Great film, loved it! though I wish Spoiler the reveal of the dad transforming into the wolf was built up slower and made more sense. They transform when they sleep, but he was just angry, so I didn't understand that.
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
q9EEy5M.png
UU9vIu2.png
Gaq8bW1.png
vista_coatl2.png
Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio. Good stuff right there, I had faith the movie wouldn't disappoint. Makes you go silent for a couple of moments after the end and just... think.
Worth mentioning that Ewan McGregor's voice is so good to listen to.

Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio. Good stuff right there, I had faith the movie wouldn't disappoint. Makes you go silent for a couple of moments after the end and just... think.
Worth mentioning that Ewan McGregor's voice is so good to listen to.

BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I got to finally watch Turning Red and loved it.
I got to finally watch Turning Red and loved it.
I watched Mandy for the first time! I adored it, the wild visual style along with the homages to 80s fantasy and metal aesthetics and Nicholas Cage's AMAZING performance all really worked for me.
I watched Mandy for the first time! I adored it, the wild visual style along with the homages to 80s fantasy and metal aesthetics and Nicholas Cage's AMAZING performance all really worked for me.
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33