Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 161 162
Cool dragon! Good luck with your project.

Last night, I had a dream where Looks to the Moon was a Flight Rising familiar. It was literally just her, sitting on a rock, in Flight Rising's art style. One of the admins had it as a profile picture. I tried to buy one for my fandragon, but it costed 99 gems and I decided it was too expensive and I would try to get one later once I was more rich.

Also, in the dream, I accidentally changed to Ice Flight and was devastated about it.

Last night, I had a dream where Looks to the Moon was a Flight Rising familiar. It was literally just her, sitting on a rock, in Flight Rising's art style. One of the admins had it as a profile picture. I tried to buy one for my fandragon, but it costed 99 gems and I decided it was too expensive and I would try to get one later once I was more rich.

Also, in the dream, I accidentally changed to Ice Flight and was devastated about it.
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="@DriftingDreams" date="2021-10-25 08:54:50" ] Cool dragon! Good luck with your project. Last night, I had a dream where Looks to the Moon was a Flight Rising familiar. It was literally just her, sitting on a rock, in Flight Rising's art style. One of the admins had it as a profile picture. I tried to buy one for my fandragon, but it costed 99 gems and I decided it was too expensive and I would try to get one later once I was more rich. Also, in the dream, I accidentally changed to Ice Flight and was devastated about it. [/quote] I must buy gems for Moon.
@DriftingDreams wrote on 2021-10-25 08:54:50:

I must buy gems for Moon.
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2021-10-25 08:54:50" ] Cool dragon! Good luck with your project. Last night, I had a dream where Looks to the Moon was a Flight Rising familiar. It was literally just her, sitting on a rock, in Flight Rising's art style. One of the admins had it as a profile picture. I tried to buy one for my fandragon, but it costed 99 gems and I decided it was too expensive and I would try to get one later once I was more rich. Also, in the dream, I accidentally changed to Ice Flight and was devastated about it. [/quote] And when you awaken LTTM you get Pebbles.
DriftingDreams wrote on 2021-10-25 08:54:50:

And when you awaken LTTM you get Pebbles.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-25 08:59:11" ] [quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2021-10-25 08:54:50" ] Cool dragon! Good luck with your project. Last night, I had a dream where Looks to the Moon was a Flight Rising familiar. It was literally just her, sitting on a rock, in Flight Rising's art style. One of the admins had it as a profile picture. I tried to buy one for my fandragon, but it costed 99 gems and I decided it was too expensive and I would try to get one later once I was more rich. Also, in the dream, I accidentally changed to Ice Flight and was devastated about it. [/quote] And when you awaken LTTM you get Pebbles. [/quote] And when you awaken Pebbles you get NSH.
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-25 08:59:11:
DriftingDreams wrote on 2021-10-25 08:54:50:

And when you awaken LTTM you get Pebbles.
And when you awaken Pebbles you get NSH.
[quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-10-25 09:13:42" ] And when you awaken Pebbles you get NSH. [/quote] And when you awaken NSH you get SRS
ClownEngaged wrote on 2021-10-25 09:13:42:

And when you awaken NSH you get SRS

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-25 09:14:20" ] [quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-10-25 09:13:42" ] And when you awaken Pebbles you get NSH. [/quote] And when you awaken NSH you get SRS [/quote] And when you awaken SRS you get SOS
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-25 09:14:20:

And when you awaken SRS you get SOS
[quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-10-25 09:20:05" ] [quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-25 09:14:20" ] [quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-10-25 09:13:42" ] And when you awaken Pebbles you get NSH. [/quote] And when you awaken NSH you get SRS [/quote] And when you awaken SRS you get SOS [/quote] And so on and so fourth until you finally get the entire friggin local group!!
ClownEngaged wrote on 2021-10-25 09:20:05:

And so on and so fourth until you finally get the entire friggin local group!!

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-25 09:36:52" ] [quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-10-25 09:20:05" ] [quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-25 09:14:20" ] [quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-10-25 09:13:42" ] And when you awaken Pebbles you get NSH. [/quote] And when you awaken NSH you get SRS [/quote] And when you awaken SRS you get SOS [/quote] And so on and so fourth until you finally get the entire friggin local group!! [/quote] And then, finally, you get Slugcat.
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-25 09:36:52:
ClownEngaged wrote on 2021-10-25 09:20:05:

And so on and so fourth until you finally get the entire friggin local group!!
And then, finally, you get Slugcat.
Slugcat is just a regular Iterator colored white.
Slugcat is just a regular Iterator colored white.

GY8SaZl.png
I made it!!! Unfortunately, I keep dying to a stupid lizard in the Leg.
I made it!!! Unfortunately, I keep dying to a stupid lizard in the Leg.
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 161 162