Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 161 162
[quote name="@ClownEngaged" date="2021-10-27 10:46:57" ] I only have 2 Rain World ocs.. and they are really, reaaaally cursed... [/quote] Oh! Would love to see em actually!
@ClownEngaged wrote on 2021-10-27 10:46:57:
I only have 2 Rain World ocs..
and they are really, reaaaally cursed...
Oh! Would love to see em actually!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
...What the heck just happened?

Explanation.

Since I want to do random chill exploration without being frustrated by the Leg, I started a Monk run alongside my main run. I went to a shelter in the Outskirts (the one by the four-karma gate near the water pit with fruit), and I saw the glowing silhouette of a Slugcat hibernating. It disappeared when I went close to it. What does that mean? If it's spoiler-y, don't tell me.

Explanation.

Since I want to do random chill exploration without being frustrated by the Leg, I started a Monk run alongside my main run. I went to a shelter in the Outskirts (the one by the four-karma gate near the water pit with fruit), and I saw the glowing silhouette of a Slugcat hibernating. It disappeared when I went close to it. What does that mean? If it's spoiler-y, don't tell me.
oJK1fXV.png
I'm in Drainage System now, and it just happened again!
I'm in Drainage System now, and it just happened again!
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2021-10-28 18:23:03" ] ...What the heck just happened? Explanation. Since I want to do random chill exploration without being frustrated by the Leg, I started a Monk run alongside my main run. I went to a shelter in the Outskirts (the one by the four-karma gate near the water pit with fruit), and I saw the glowing silhouette of a Slugcat hibernating. It disappeared when I went close to it. What does that mean? If it's spoiler-y, don't tell me. [/quote] Don't worry about it, its just a hallucination which happens in monk run.
DriftingDreams wrote on 2021-10-28 18:23:03:

Explanation.

Don't worry about it, its just a hallucination which happens in monk run.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwiV4uHUUAUmhJ-.jpg[/img] It is true..
EwiV4uHUUAUmhJ-.jpg
It is true..

GY8SaZl.png
mun :) she cute
mun :) she cute
oJK1fXV.png
[img]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/j99u0tgsX5_1EuKcKBQvHKuLroGCAbeOWSB70mJ6cI0/%3Fwidth%3D1179%26height%3D663/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/874639591427170356/904055944428806204/Zrzut_ekranu_5086.png[/img] I love the fact that Five Pebbles in drought acts like a friggin child.
Zrzut_ekranu_5086.png
I love the fact that Five Pebbles in drought acts like a friggin child.

GY8SaZl.png
Out of morbid curiosity, I just watched a video of someone eating Moon’s neurons…her screams will haunt me forever. I am NEVER hurting her. Ever.

Her voice is adorable. She is adorable. I want to help her. I will get eaten by lizards a million times for her.
Out of morbid curiosity, I just watched a video of someone eating Moon’s neurons…her screams will haunt me forever. I am NEVER hurting her. Ever.

Her voice is adorable. She is adorable. I want to help her. I will get eaten by lizards a million times for her.
oJK1fXV.png
@DriftingDreams
Want a bit of advice? If you want to get the stolen enlightment achievement without hurting her you have to go to Five Pebbles, get a neuron and then to go her.
First get the neuron then go meet her, or else it won't work.
Give her the neuron and hibernate.
@DriftingDreams
Want a bit of advice? If you want to get the stolen enlightment achievement without hurting her you have to go to Five Pebbles, get a neuron and then to go her.
First get the neuron then go meet her, or else it won't work.
Give her the neuron and hibernate.

GY8SaZl.png
@BigSisterMoon Thanks!
@BigSisterMoon Thanks!
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 161 162