Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
@charwal
Quick question are you going through Chimney Canopy for the Echo?? you can avoid it entirely
@charwal
Quick question are you going through Chimney Canopy for the Echo?? you can avoid it entirely
Plague.gif
@AmberAxolotl223
nope, I’m going through chimney to get to the wall so I can go to pebbles
I hate taking the other route to get to him lol
@AmberAxolotl223
nope, I’m going through chimney to get to the wall so I can go to pebbles
I hate taking the other route to get to him lol
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
@charwal
Underhang is actually quite easy, there's not as much rot as other Slugcats, and you can try and knock the rot off of the platforms with your explosive spears
@charwal
Underhang is actually quite easy, there's not as much rot as other Slugcats, and you can try and knock the rot off of the platforms with your explosive spears
Plague.gif
@charwal
something that should be noted about downpour campaigns (especially artificer) that if they don't want you taking a specific route, it will be loaded with enemies ^^;;
my first time playing, i attempted to avoid underhang/citadel by going through garbage wastes. it was almost impossible
if you are up for the challenge then i still say go for it!
@charwal
something that should be noted about downpour campaigns (especially artificer) that if they don't want you taking a specific route, it will be loaded with enemies ^^;;
my first time playing, i attempted to avoid underhang/citadel by going through garbage wastes. it was almost impossible
if you are up for the challenge then i still say go for it!
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
@Shamura

oh I’m totally up for the challenge :]
I got through garbage wastes to industrial in less than an hour despite the insane amount of enemies on the route I was going, so I think I can handle the absurd spawns haha

@AmberAxolotl223

I dislike underhang for the platforming rather than the rot, plus I don’t know any routes to underhang that aren’t really annoying lol
@Shamura

oh I’m totally up for the challenge :]
I got through garbage wastes to industrial in less than an hour despite the insane amount of enemies on the route I was going, so I think I can handle the absurd spawns haha

@AmberAxolotl223

I dislike underhang for the platforming rather than the rot, plus I don’t know any routes to underhang that aren’t really annoying lol
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I beat artificer after 7 and a half hours of suffering :]

arti was a fun experience, but also I’m probably never playing through that again because god that was difficult

I kinda cheated cause I disabled karma gates a few times to make my life a bit easier in some areas, but like I was NOT dragging a scav corpse halfway across the map. I could’ve done it, but I think I had way more fun just… not doing it
I beat artificer after 7 and a half hours of suffering :]

arti was a fun experience, but also I’m probably never playing through that again because god that was difficult

I kinda cheated cause I disabled karma gates a few times to make my life a bit easier in some areas, but like I was NOT dragging a scav corpse halfway across the map. I could’ve done it, but I think I had way more fun just… not doing it
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I beat Artificer 1 hour and 37 minutes I have a problem
I beat Artificer 1 hour and 37 minutes I have a problem
Plague.gif
drew up a new ref for my oldest rain world oc! they are 1.5 years old and only just now got a new ref [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74596882_Jlp1DM2KpJtb6gr.png[/img]
drew up a new ref for my oldest rain world oc! they are 1.5 years old and only just now got a new ref
74596882_Jlp1DM2KpJtb6gr.png
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
Brass Lining! It’s nice to see them again!
Brass Lining! It’s nice to see them again!
oJK1fXV.png
@Shamura
Nice OC!! Love the art style, most likely better than mine lmao
@Shamura
Nice OC!! Love the art style, most likely better than mine lmao
Plague.gif
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162