Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Apparel + Eggs! V2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[center][font=courier]Old thread can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3019543/1]here.[/url] Welcome to our new thread! In the old thread you had to show me your wishlists, and I had to rummage through them. I'm starting to lose track, so here is our revamped one! edit: i just wanna say that i don't give away the best apparel - like holiday items, i usually sell them if i dont need them. same with familiars, too; i sell duplicates. here i give away random apparel items i find from chests, and if they arent taken away ill brew them. please try not to take any valuable items that you dont need, like things that are not on your wishlist or anything like that because i dont want someone to miss something they needed for a project or etc. i cant stop you but i want people to get what they need. if you end up missing something you gotta know that other people have tremendously large wishlists too (me) so dont sweat it if you end up missing something on accident. anyway, long message lol. Donations are warmly welcomed if you have unwanted apparel, I can assure you it will go to someone who needs it. [size=5][b][u]PLEASE NOTE that I am NOT subscribed, PING ME when you are requesting items.[/u][/b][/size] Below is what I have to offer at the moment. This won't be extremely accurate so if you ping me I might not have what you need anymore. [quote][font=courier][size=5][u][b]Apparel[/b][/u][/size] [item=brown birdskull armband][item=brown birdskull legband][item=brown birdskull wingpiece][item=red birdskull wingpiece][item=simple iron necklace][item=aqua deepsea bulb][item=silver halfmoon spectacles][item=iron filigree boots][item=teardrop pastel spinel pendant][item=navy aviator scarf][item=leather aviator satchel][item=contrast aviator helmet][item=forest rogue footpads][item=crimson rogue wing guard][item=mage's walnut gloves][item=mage's peony overcoat][item=mage's walnut overcoat][item=winterwatcher's arctic tail cozy][item=winterwatcher's arctic bags][item=frostfinder's arctic goggles][item=frostfinder's arctic pants][item=windwalker's arctic coat][item=dustrunner's arctic boots][item=marksman's treads][item=scout's gloves][item=red healer's trail][item=studious healer's mantle][item=poisonous woodbrace][item=raven woodguard][item=sepia woodguard][item=sepia woodtrail][item=pretty pink headbow][item=pretty peach tail bow][item=sparkling violet wing bow]x2[item=sparkling violet tail bow][item=haunting amber forejewels][item=haunting amber taildecor][item=constantan steampunk tail bauble][item=iron steampunk gloves][item=iron steampunk spats][item=advisor tail sleeve][item=basic book collection][/quote] [quote][font=courier][size=5][u][b]Eggs[/b][/size] [u](TAKE ONE ONLY!)[/u] none left, sorry :([/quote] [quote=General Pinglist (Eggs & Apparel)] [font=courier]@SilentWanderer @ShinigamiGrimm @LArte @WolfyKnutz @Doozie @SpiritX @CrystallizedMoon @EnigmaInSpace @RetroCat @Cherryfleck @Kuroikumo @FireflyFields @Northforest5 @EspeonDragons @IrmaBoissy @PaintyNeko @VovaTheBoss @reiwyvern @Dracana @kimkeyy @LeafstarOfSky @Kothra @s3r3n3y4ng @TimidNatured @todithytzance01 @Julzzz @Firedragona @Mythariah @frogfrog @AuraDragon @flyingbooks42 @Zoyki @ChaiSpicedTea @cloudyblossom @veilmochi[/quote] [quote=Egg Pinglist] [font=courier]@SilverRipple @QuirkyJunimo @JuniperTooth @AWB @Frostedbrownie @LunaLane @Petrichoris @Mirelyn @overtherebear @icedragons @Vivichopper11 @jinu @LizzyC1 @Bounds @Numinous @SpiritFlower @Bashett @Arkrider410 @P03 @Twilightshine @nevermorre @SnowF0x @pyropaws @Phoenyx42 @ghostlad @TigerStar54 @ThunderFlare @sootish @HappyLittleSnek[/quote]
Old thread can be found here.

Welcome to our new thread! In the old thread you had to show me your wishlists, and I had to rummage through them. I'm starting to lose track, so here is our revamped one!
edit: i just wanna say that i don't give away the best apparel - like holiday items, i usually sell them if i dont need them. same with familiars, too; i sell duplicates. here i give away random apparel items i find from chests, and if they arent taken away ill brew them.

please try not to take any valuable items that you dont need, like things that are not on your wishlist or anything like that because i dont want someone to miss something they needed for a project or etc. i cant stop you but i want people to get what they need. if you end up missing something you gotta know that other people have tremendously large wishlists too (me) so dont sweat it if you end up missing something on accident. anyway, long message lol.

Donations are warmly welcomed if you have unwanted apparel, I can assure you it will go to someone who needs it.

PLEASE NOTE that I am NOT subscribed, PING ME when you are requesting items.

Below is what I have to offer at the moment. This won't be extremely accurate so if you ping me I might not have what you need anymore.
Quote:
Apparel
Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Red Birdskull Wingpiece Simple Iron Necklace Aqua Deepsea Bulb Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Iron Filigree Boots Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant Navy Aviator Scarf Leather Aviator Satchel Contrast Aviator Helmet Forest Rogue Footpads Crimson Rogue Wing Guard Mage's Walnut Gloves Mage's Peony Overcoat Mage's Walnut Overcoat Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Frostfinder's Arctic Goggles Frostfinder's Arctic Pants Windwalker's Arctic Coat Dustrunner's Arctic Boots Marksman's Treads Scout's Gloves Red Healer's Trail Studious Healer's Mantle Poisonous Woodbrace Raven Woodguard Sepia Woodguard Sepia Woodtrail Pretty Peach Tail Bow Sparkling Violet Wing Bow x2 Sparkling Violet Tail Bow Haunting Amber Forejewels Haunting Amber Taildecor Constantan Steampunk Tail Bauble Iron Steampunk Gloves Iron Steampunk Spats Advisor Tail Sleeve Basic Book Collection
Quote:
Eggs
(TAKE ONE ONLY!)
none left, sorry :(
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
@SatanicSatan

Would you mind if I snatched an egg? :-)
@SatanicSatan

Would you mind if I snatched an egg? :-)
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
@SatanicSatan
may i have an egg? :o
@SatanicSatan
may i have an egg? :o
@Serafin
sending!
@Serafin
sending!
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
I mean I could take an egg off your hands
I mean I could take an egg off your hands
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
@satanicSatan
hello, again. i would like the sweetheart headpiece, please. also an egg, but i think everyone would want that...
@satanicSatan
hello, again. i would like the sweetheart headpiece, please. also an egg, but i think everyone would want that...
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
Id like to have the peach wing bow if its still availible!! Trying to get one of my dragon pairs the peach bow set and wings is one of my fave
Id like to have the peach wing bow if its still availible!! Trying to get one of my dragon pairs the peach bow set and wings is one of my fave
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
@SatanicSatan I would love an egg if you still have one!
@SatanicSatan I would love an egg if you still have one!
70117705p.png
- she/her
- fr+3
- skin shop here!
@satanicSatan
if an egg is still available, I would love it! and I can write you a poem for one of your dragons? you can see the thread here:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2985737/12#post_48046894
@satanicSatan
if an egg is still available, I would love it! and I can write you a poem for one of your dragons? you can see the thread here:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2985737/12#post_48046894
2635948.png
@SatanicSatan could i possibly snag an egg? if not could I snag a kelly green ovalcrown or knickers?
@SatanicSatan could i possibly snag an egg? if not could I snag a kelly green ovalcrown or knickers?
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53