Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet names for your pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is George Miller [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yn72Wby.jpg[/img] he’s a man of many names most notably: Dord, Dordo, Big Dord, DingDong, Dingus, Dangus, Dongus, Donger, Butt Boy, Big Butt Boy, BIGGEST Butt Boy, Poop Boy, and DogMan I’m sure I’m missing a few. Share your pet’s pet names, I love to see it.
This is George Miller
Yn72Wby.jpg

he’s a man of many names
most notably: Dord, Dordo, Big Dord, DingDong, Dingus, Dangus, Dongus, Donger, Butt Boy, Big Butt Boy, BIGGEST Butt Boy, Poop Boy, and DogMan

I’m sure I’m missing a few. Share your pet’s pet names, I love to see it.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/392860755101483039/778808584905424946/20200108_1230561.jpg[/img] this is smudge, but she also responds to a variety of other names: ma'am, her royal fatness, mudge, mudgey, chumby, and several i'm not allowed to say on the forums :) the dogs are also scared of her she's a menace and she deserves the world
20200108_1230561.jpg
this is smudge, but she also responds to a variety of other names:
ma'am, her royal fatness, mudge, mudgey, chumby, and several i'm not allowed to say on the forums :)

the dogs are also scared of her she's a menace and she deserves the world
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
My cat is named Prudii, which means "shadow" in Star Wars Legends versions of the Mandalorian language. I was initially going to name her Gatomon (despite being a black cat) but my girlfriend suggested Shadow because of both the black cat thing and because she follows me everywhere, so I compromised.

But if I yell out "Brat!", she also knows I'm talking about her and tries to be extra cute or extra affectionate to get out of trouble.
My cat is named Prudii, which means "shadow" in Star Wars Legends versions of the Mandalorian language. I was initially going to name her Gatomon (despite being a black cat) but my girlfriend suggested Shadow because of both the black cat thing and because she follows me everywhere, so I compromised.

But if I yell out "Brat!", she also knows I'm talking about her and tries to be extra cute or extra affectionate to get out of trouble.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I have a kitty named Iifa.

Her names include; Iif, Meep, Iifa Cat, Fat cat, Little one, kitty, kitty cat, stinky butt, weirdo, oddball, silly one, the princess, little miss princess, silly, scardy cat, oh wise one,

And there's probably more, I just can't think of them all. But that's most of 'em.
I have a kitty named Iifa.

Her names include; Iif, Meep, Iifa Cat, Fat cat, Little one, kitty, kitty cat, stinky butt, weirdo, oddball, silly one, the princess, little miss princess, silly, scardy cat, oh wise one,

And there's probably more, I just can't think of them all. But that's most of 'em.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
My and my sister's Schnauzer is named Daisy, and she has a good number of nicknames: Sunny Days, Rainy Days, Snowy Days, Boo Boo Bear, Schnoodle, Schnauze, Schnauzer, DingDong, Miam Miam, Num Num, Schnoonoo, Baby, Bubby, Bubby Schnauze, Baby Floof, Baby Food (because my mom thought I was calling Daisy that when I was calling her Baby Floof), Boo Boos, Tyrannosaurus, Dodosaurus, Prehistoric Wooly Schnauzer, Baby Doggy, Bya Bya, Babwee, Babweeyum, Awoo, Baby Cows, Piggy, Little Piggy, Babby, Easter Schnauzer, Hasenpfeffer, Schnoodly, Puckle Peanut, Soup in a Mug, Fleas, Bad, Good, Not Friendly, Crazed, Man-Eating, Punkin, Punkin Bean, Little One, Snacky, Pain in the Butt (which was what I called her when she was a wee baby puppy), Little Herd of Baby Elephants, Sosig, Chunky Monkey

That's all I can recall as of right now lol Makes a person wonder how she can even remember her own name what with how many nicknames she has rofl
My and my sister's Schnauzer is named Daisy, and she has a good number of nicknames: Sunny Days, Rainy Days, Snowy Days, Boo Boo Bear, Schnoodle, Schnauze, Schnauzer, DingDong, Miam Miam, Num Num, Schnoonoo, Baby, Bubby, Bubby Schnauze, Baby Floof, Baby Food (because my mom thought I was calling Daisy that when I was calling her Baby Floof), Boo Boos, Tyrannosaurus, Dodosaurus, Prehistoric Wooly Schnauzer, Baby Doggy, Bya Bya, Babwee, Babweeyum, Awoo, Baby Cows, Piggy, Little Piggy, Babby, Easter Schnauzer, Hasenpfeffer, Schnoodly, Puckle Peanut, Soup in a Mug, Fleas, Bad, Good, Not Friendly, Crazed, Man-Eating, Punkin, Punkin Bean, Little One, Snacky, Pain in the Butt (which was what I called her when she was a wee baby puppy), Little Herd of Baby Elephants, Sosig, Chunky Monkey

That's all I can recall as of right now lol Makes a person wonder how she can even remember her own name what with how many nicknames she has rofl
My cat's name is Nutmeg and she frequently goes by Kitty, the cat, the Nut, Nuttus Meggus, and Nuterus rex.
My cat's name is Nutmeg and she frequently goes by Kitty, the cat, the Nut, Nuttus Meggus, and Nuterus rex.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I call my dog my baby. Every time she comes into the room it's just "hi baby!" in that baby talk voice. She responds to it too, will actively seek me out when I call her that.
I call my dog my baby. Every time she comes into the room it's just "hi baby!" in that baby talk voice. She responds to it too, will actively seek me out when I call her that.
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
i had a hamster called cashew! i would just call him "cashew", or "chewchew" for short, especially when i was feeding him (broccoli or sunflower seeds). i do miss him a lot tho 0.o
i had a hamster called cashew! i would just call him "cashew", or "chewchew" for short, especially when i was feeding him (broccoli or sunflower seeds). i do miss him a lot tho 0.o
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Our lab mix is named Nevaeh, which is heaven backwards (we adopted her from a shelter)

I call her baby, puppy(she's like 12 or 13), stinky, squishy cheeks, and chonky(she's a bit round), to name a few.
Our lab mix is named Nevaeh, which is heaven backwards (we adopted her from a shelter)

I call her baby, puppy(she's like 12 or 13), stinky, squishy cheeks, and chonky(she's a bit round), to name a few.
Winnie: Winniepuppy, Winnie the Pup, Poodle-Doodle, Poodlesnoot, Princess, Sun Puppy, Sun Loaf

Suki: Sukibean, Disaster on four legs, Stinki Suki, Panda, Dumbfluff

Both: Doodlebutt
Winnie: Winniepuppy, Winnie the Pup, Poodle-Doodle, Poodlesnoot, Princess, Sun Puppy, Sun Loaf

Suki: Sukibean, Disaster on four legs, Stinki Suki, Panda, Dumbfluff

Both: Doodlebutt
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8