Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet names for your pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i can't attach pics but i have 2 black kittens named ghost and phantom.
i call ghost a variety of names such as ghostie, my little ghoul, my ghost with the most, hairy baby, and ghostly.
i call phantom names like sweet phantom, baby phantom, and tiny stinky gremlin.

and for them both i call them "the terror twins" because they are very very destructive.
my late cat, salem, who was also a black cat, had many names as well, including but not limited to: salembean, baby bat, honeybee, and sweet baby boy. i miss him so much and think of him always
i can't attach pics but i have 2 black kittens named ghost and phantom.
i call ghost a variety of names such as ghostie, my little ghoul, my ghost with the most, hairy baby, and ghostly.
i call phantom names like sweet phantom, baby phantom, and tiny stinky gremlin.

and for them both i call them "the terror twins" because they are very very destructive.
my late cat, salem, who was also a black cat, had many names as well, including but not limited to: salembean, baby bat, honeybee, and sweet baby boy. i miss him so much and think of him always
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
We took in a dog from some family members who didn't want her a few years back. She was named Meg. However, she now goes by a variety of names, including (but not limited to): Megalodon, Megatron, Dishrag, Plant, Dummy, Turd, and Poo-Eater (self explanatory).
We took in a dog from some family members who didn't want her a few years back. She was named Meg. However, she now goes by a variety of names, including (but not limited to): Megalodon, Megatron, Dishrag, Plant, Dummy, Turd, and Poo-Eater (self explanatory).
9CxYF0H.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5497d6c4961e78a2f96df24d3ad98161/tumblr_nyfvjaW4oM1s7t5a9o1_1280.jpg[/img] Here's Joey! All the usual variations apply (Joe, JoJo). Lately my fam and I have started calling him "puppy" because he follows us around the house like one; this has evolved into "buppy" somehow (:
tumblr_nyfvjaW4oM1s7t5a9o1_1280.jpg
Here's Joey! All the usual variations apply (Joe, JoJo). Lately my fam and I have started calling him "puppy" because he follows us around the house like one; this has evolved into "buppy" somehow (:
f6433320e8dbe41df801f3a326261d72d9763293.png _
Snow | HQsa6bD.png | she/her
[ art shop ] [ gen1 sales ] [ tumblr ]

"dusty footprints harden into stone"
- bowser, bubba, bubs, babie boy, evil fiend, ******* man, mystery entity, hamburger face, terror, meowza, meow :)

my dogs:
(tank)
coward, crybaby, rat man, scrat, p(!)ssbaby, er-ton,
(junebug)
sausage, june, junes, bug, buggy,
(dozer)
dozerdog, nap man
(chupacubra)
chupa, chupin, horror child, rat boy, stinky

note: i love my pets with all of my heart, these names say nothing about my actual feelings on them <3
my cat has:
(meowthulu)
- bowser, bubba, bubs, babie boy, evil fiend, ******* man, mystery entity, hamburger face, terror, meowza, meow :)

my dogs:
(tank)
coward, crybaby, rat man, scrat, p(!)ssbaby, er-ton,
(junebug)
sausage, june, junes, bug, buggy,
(dozer)
dozerdog, nap man
(chupacubra)
chupa, chupin, horror child, rat boy, stinky

note: i love my pets with all of my heart, these names say nothing about my actual feelings on them <3
Ellie/Any pronouns/chaotic neutral

If a post doesn't have :) its an imposter
My cat's name is Socks, but we also call him Mr. Kitty, Mr. Scratchy Toes, and Eddy Scissorhands.

I also have a dog named Buddy. Most of the time we call him Puppy even though he's going to turn 10 in March.
My cat's name is Socks, but we also call him Mr. Kitty, Mr. Scratchy Toes, and Eddy Scissorhands.

I also have a dog named Buddy. Most of the time we call him Puppy even though he's going to turn 10 in March.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
My dog's name is Courage and he just responds to 'baby' 'baby boy' and we do this thing where i just go "I NEED" like for doggy cuddles and he runs to me for loves owo
My dog's name is Courage and he just responds to 'baby' 'baby boy' and we do this thing where i just go "I NEED" like for doggy cuddles and he runs to me for loves owo
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Rumble - Grumble, Rumby, Rummy, Rumifications, Gremlin, Beech
Raven - Gravy, Ravy, Beech, Sweet lady, Forbidden Rice
Halo - Halo Potato, Potato, Haleeeeey, Hello

Combine Halo and Raven and you have the ultimate combo of Potato and Gravy
Rumble - Grumble, Rumby, Rummy, Rumifications, Gremlin, Beech
Raven - Gravy, Ravy, Beech, Sweet lady, Forbidden Rice
Halo - Halo Potato, Potato, Haleeeeey, Hello

Combine Halo and Raven and you have the ultimate combo of Potato and Gravy
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Theres also Frankie - Franklin, Frankenstein (only suitable throughout October), Frankfurt, Ginger,

Logan - Loganthian, Logurt.
Theres also Frankie - Franklin, Frankenstein (only suitable throughout October), Frankfurt, Ginger,

Logan - Loganthian, Logurt.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
i have 3 dogs (english translations included) [list][*] Mia (princesa de la casa/princess of the house, niña hermosa/beautiful girl, gata/cat, güerita/blondie) [*] Milo (rarito/lil' weirdo, 'che perro/frickin' dog, dientillos/lil' teeth, cara de pug/pug face, kiki/baby, peshosho/cutie, güerko/child) [*] Nina (patitas de harina/little flour paws, viejita/old lady, gordita/fatty, piedra/stone)
i have 3 dogs (english translations included)
  • Mia (princesa de la casa/princess of the house, niña hermosa/beautiful girl, gata/cat, güerita/blondie)
  • Milo (rarito/lil' weirdo, 'che perro/frickin' dog, dientillos/lil' teeth,
    cara de pug/pug face, kiki/baby, peshosho/cutie, güerko/child)
  • Nina (patitas de harina/little flour paws, viejita/old lady, gordita/fatty, piedra/stone)
I have a cat and her name is Tigress!
-Tig, Tiggy, Tiguana, Tigger, princess, needle-tooth, screecher, mink, rat

for context of the last two pet names/nicknames, she's a small orange Cornish Rex, and her tail really sometimes looks like a rats tail and the way she sits makes her look like a little mink at times
I have a cat and her name is Tigress!
-Tig, Tiggy, Tiguana, Tigger, princess, needle-tooth, screecher, mink, rat

for context of the last two pet names/nicknames, she's a small orange Cornish Rex, and her tail really sometimes looks like a rats tail and the way she sits makes her look like a little mink at times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8