Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet names for your pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My bearded dragon, Chip, is also known as The Chipster, Chipperino, Li'l Blepper, Big Blepper, and the Hotblepper.
My bearded dragon, Chip, is also known as The Chipster, Chipperino, Li'l Blepper, Big Blepper, and the Hotblepper.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I have four dogs named Duke, Penny, Bo, and Maple <3
We haven't had Maple with us for long though so there's not really any nicknames for her as of yet lol

The names are...
  • Dukie, Dukie-Boy, Old Man, big mooch, big boy, chonk,
  • Penelopie, penpen, big gorl,
  • Bobo, bobo the clown, rat boi, gizmo, bohemian rhapsody (he actually answers to this), Mr. Bo, stinker
I have four dogs named Duke, Penny, Bo, and Maple <3
We haven't had Maple with us for long though so there's not really any nicknames for her as of yet lol

The names are...
  • Dukie, Dukie-Boy, Old Man, big mooch, big boy, chonk,
  • Penelopie, penpen, big gorl,
  • Bobo, bobo the clown, rat boi, gizmo, bohemian rhapsody (he actually answers to this), Mr. Bo, stinker
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

my cat: full name is calliope rose
cal, callie, calucifer, calcifer, calcium, colonoscopy, kitty, girl, baby, whiny, demon, evil girl, entity, loaf, bread, sourdough
yes she comes to all of that

dog: buster
musty, crusty, bus, busby, stinky, nasty man, gross man, crybaby, stupid man
(before you get mad this dog howls at reflected lights. he is not smart)
my cat: full name is calliope rose
cal, callie, calucifer, calcifer, calcium, colonoscopy, kitty, girl, baby, whiny, demon, evil girl, entity, loaf, bread, sourdough
yes she comes to all of that

dog: buster
musty, crusty, bus, busby, stinky, nasty man, gross man, crybaby, stupid man
(before you get mad this dog howls at reflected lights. he is not smart)
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
in my house we don't call my cat by her actual name we just call her "kitty"
most of these names i only call her by, i dont know about the others

kitty, kit, kit baby, baby kit, bird, birb, loaf, baguette, croissant, baby, babes, widdle, tiny thing, drama, drama queen, drama baby, boomer (technically she'll be considered a senior citizen in a few months, shes 6), baby boomer (actual baby, but boomer aged), silly, yum yums, chubby, chubbys, fatty, stinky, whiney, grandma, old lady, old woman, old girl
in my house we don't call my cat by her actual name we just call her "kitty"
most of these names i only call her by, i dont know about the others

kitty, kit, kit baby, baby kit, bird, birb, loaf, baguette, croissant, baby, babes, widdle, tiny thing, drama, drama queen, drama baby, boomer (technically she'll be considered a senior citizen in a few months, shes 6), baby boomer (actual baby, but boomer aged), silly, yum yums, chubby, chubbys, fatty, stinky, whiney, grandma, old lady, old woman, old girl
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Sunny: Sunshine, Sunchan, Ginger Demon, Demon Child, Broodje (Little Loaf), Popcorn Pootje (Popcorn Paw... kittens and their delicious Sweet Popcorn smell...) Pic in bio xoxo [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3943026][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/39431/3943026_350.png[/img][/url]
Sunny: Sunshine, Sunchan, Ginger Demon, Demon Child, Broodje (Little Loaf), Popcorn Pootje (Popcorn Paw... kittens and their delicious Sweet Popcorn smell...)

Pic in bio xoxo
3943026_350.png
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
one of our kitties is named ranch and our names for her are wanch, widdle wanch, ranch dressing, potato, little man, and miss wanch
one of our kitties is named ranch and our names for her are wanch, widdle wanch, ranch dressing, potato, little man, and miss wanch
i love this sub???
my dog's name is winnie (here's an imgur dump for her)
she has several names, all of which are incredibly fitting for a 90lb german shepherd... such as:
whiny, weenie, weenus, weener, weenie beenie, weenus beenus, winn, winnabin, winnamin (like cinnamon), winnabinna, winnabinnawinnamin (my fave), Winnifred, bean, beanie(s), beanie baby, beanus, stinky, and winnawinnawinnabin
and yes, she responds to all of them
i love this sub???
my dog's name is winnie (here's an imgur dump for her)
she has several names, all of which are incredibly fitting for a 90lb german shepherd... such as:
whiny, weenie, weenus, weener, weenie beenie, weenus beenus, winn, winnabin, winnamin (like cinnamon), winnabinna, winnabinnawinnamin (my fave), Winnifred, bean, beanie(s), beanie baby, beanus, stinky, and winnawinnawinnabin
and yes, she responds to all of them
HkZAJYc.png
slCEFYq.png
date a boy who forgives you for your past____________________ art dump
date a boy who disregards your Cracker Barrel arson charge
date a boy who was your accomplice in the Cracker Barrel arson charge

My cat's name is General, he gets called Gen-gen, gen-gen baby, bayybeee, big boy, my little baby, dude, little man
My cat's name is General, he gets called Gen-gen, gen-gen baby, bayybeee, big boy, my little baby, dude, little man
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

My dog's name is Grover, and he gets called: Gogurt, Big Boy, Duty, Grovey, and Baby.

My cat's name is Sushi, but he gets called: Sush, Sushi-Bushi, Baby Man, Little Guy, Baby, and Susha-Busha.

They respond to all of these, by the way
My dog's name is Grover, and he gets called: Gogurt, Big Boy, Duty, Grovey, and Baby.

My cat's name is Sushi, but he gets called: Sush, Sushi-Bushi, Baby Man, Little Guy, Baby, and Susha-Busha.

They respond to all of these, by the way
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
My cat's name is Hermine, but it has been shortened to Mine (pronounced Me-ne). Other things I call her: Mine Miez, Miez, Minke, Maunz, Kitty, Dicke, Spatz, Maus, Ka-Tatze, Tigerle...
My cat's name is Hermine, but it has been shortened to Mine (pronounced Me-ne). Other things I call her: Mine Miez, Miez, Minke, Maunz, Kitty, Dicke, Spatz, Maus, Ka-Tatze, Tigerle...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8