Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet names for your pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ohhohohohoho [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q2zcQnR.jpg[/img] I have way to many nicknames for my guinea pigs: Void blobs Voids Loafs Pigs The honks And then their personal names (counter clockwise from the bottom) Daffodil (the bitey one): Doof Lil sh*t Lil f***k Doofadoo Tulip (the anxiety one): Tu Brave little toaster Momma Void (the mom): Momma zoom Momma loo Momma loaf
Ohhohohohoho
Q2zcQnR.jpg
I have way to many nicknames for my guinea pigs:
Void blobs
Voids
Loafs
Pigs
The honks

And then their personal names (counter clockwise from the bottom)
Daffodil (the bitey one):
Doof
Lil sh*t
Lil f***k
Doofadoo

Tulip (the anxiety one):
Tu
Brave little toaster

Momma Void (the mom):
Momma zoom
Momma loo
Momma loaf
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
My dog is called Teddy, so naturally there's the related nicknames; Teddy Bear, Ted, Bear, Little Bear, Pooh Bear, Baby Bear, etc. Also he's very vocal, so Motor Mouth, Noisy or Sir Barksalot are all common too. I also like to call him Goober or Stinky just because I love him [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Oh yeah this is him; [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/266680735027560459/866188036027318313/IMG20210718172150.jpg[/img]
My dog is called Teddy, so naturally there's the related nicknames; Teddy Bear, Ted, Bear, Little Bear, Pooh Bear, Baby Bear, etc. Also he's very vocal, so Motor Mouth, Noisy or Sir Barksalot are all common too.

I also like to call him Goober or Stinky just because I love him

Oh yeah this is him;
IMG20210718172150.jpg
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I have a border collie named Oreo that we usually call: baobao (baby/darling) and I also call him gouzi (dog) and gouzaizi (puppy). The translations are kind of awkward I promise it's not that weird in chinese lol
I have a border collie named Oreo that we usually call: baobao (baby/darling) and I also call him gouzi (dog) and gouzaizi (puppy). The translations are kind of awkward I promise it's not that weird in chinese lol
Polly (tortoiseshell cat): Polly-O, Schubert, Shoobs, U-Boat, Rubens, Caramel Cod

Hamish (grey and white cat): Hammy, Hamilton, Hambone, Jambon (always said with a bad French accent), Scrammy, Scram-Scram, Jammy

Hammy's nicknames sort-of make sense but I've no idea where all Polly's come from. They also have collective nicknames for when I'm addressing both of them, including The Mammals, Catfish and The Food Beasts
Polly (tortoiseshell cat): Polly-O, Schubert, Shoobs, U-Boat, Rubens, Caramel Cod

Hamish (grey and white cat): Hammy, Hamilton, Hambone, Jambon (always said with a bad French accent), Scrammy, Scram-Scram, Jammy

Hammy's nicknames sort-of make sense but I've no idea where all Polly's come from. They also have collective nicknames for when I'm addressing both of them, including The Mammals, Catfish and The Food Beasts
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
Sorry not sorry...but this photo embodies the creature that is Bruno [img]https://i.ibb.co/q967nbP/IMG-8956.jpg[/img] Anyways, my family has three dogs counting Bruno (in the photo) and most of their nicknames are Spanish words because we're Hispanic (Puerto Rican to be exact) Bruno (lil crackhead. Corgi/Spaniel): Huevon Tito Conejo Canelo P*to/Putito (Had to edit this one because apparently, FR knows their Spanish words lol) Brunito Burrito Knee-high goblin Gremlin Pudgy Pollo/Pollito Pooper Ivy (spiritually confused thicc gurl. Rottie/Golden Ret.): Nugget Pancita Gordita Pygmy Hippo Stinker Addie (German Shep./Lab diva): Grandma/Granny (she's the oldest) Queen Elizabeth Schmoogums (don't know how to spell that haha)
Sorry not sorry...but this photo embodies the creature that is Bruno
IMG-8956.jpg
Anyways, my family has three dogs counting Bruno (in the photo) and most of their nicknames are Spanish words because we're Hispanic (Puerto Rican to be exact)

Bruno (lil crackhead. Corgi/Spaniel):
Huevon
Tito
Conejo
Canelo
P*to/Putito (Had to edit this one because apparently, FR knows their Spanish words lol)
Brunito Burrito
Knee-high goblin
Gremlin
Pudgy
Pollo/Pollito
Pooper

Ivy (spiritually confused thicc gurl. Rottie/Golden Ret.):
Nugget
Pancita
Gordita
Pygmy Hippo
Stinker

Addie (German Shep./Lab diva):
Grandma/Granny (she's the oldest)
Queen Elizabeth
Schmoogums (don't know how to spell that haha)
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
My dog's name is Buddy and other things I call him include Bud, Sweet Boy, The Goodest of Boys, Booty, and Pubby. This is he: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c7d9c15ce649d3e5f9c53f365057613b/573e25f618989753-37/s1280x1920/eb417257e502698d881d27005ee9206c84d02824.jpg[/img]
My dog's name is Buddy and other things I call him include Bud, Sweet Boy, The Goodest of Boys, Booty, and Pubby.

This is he:
eb417257e502698d881d27005ee9206c84d02824.jpg
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
Marked for later reference! I have two dogs with too many nicknames. I'll list them later because I need to sleep, but here's a preview: My neighbor's dog is named Bruno. My nicknames for him are Big Boy (because he's an eighty-pound barrel) and Bucciarati (for the JoJo character Bruno Bucciarati).
Marked for later reference! I have two dogs with too many nicknames. I'll list them later because I need to sleep, but here's a preview: My neighbor's dog is named Bruno. My nicknames for him are Big Boy (because he's an eighty-pound barrel) and Bucciarati (for the JoJo character Bruno Bucciarati).
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
My cat is named Sam and he gets all kinds of actually-longer nicknames based on that. Samford, Samuel, Samsung, Samsam, Samington, Salmon... XD

My other cat is named Gwendolyn, Gwen for short, but she also gets called Gwenny or just 'baby' or 'girl'. She always shouts when she sees me, so I've taken up the hobby of shouting like she does when she's excited to see me. "My girl!! :000"

Even my snakes get nicknames. Jasper, Irwin, Rowan - Jaspy, Irwy, and Rowey. :P
My cat is named Sam and he gets all kinds of actually-longer nicknames based on that. Samford, Samuel, Samsung, Samsam, Samington, Salmon... XD

My other cat is named Gwendolyn, Gwen for short, but she also gets called Gwenny or just 'baby' or 'girl'. She always shouts when she sees me, so I've taken up the hobby of shouting like she does when she's excited to see me. "My girl!! :000"

Even my snakes get nicknames. Jasper, Irwin, Rowan - Jaspy, Irwy, and Rowey. :P
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I have a trans pecos rat snake who we either call "stumpy" or "stumpers" as he's missing a fair bit of his tail:)
I have a trans pecos rat snake who we either call "stumpy" or "stumpers" as he's missing a fair bit of his tail:)
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
I have two hamsters and they're called:

Pico
- Piek (dutch, so english would sound like peek)
- Piekje
- Pieki

& Pequeña
- Peq
- Pequ

Actually that's quite a short list.. I both call them "liefi" as well, which is dutch for "sweety". I call my bf that too, so he said to me he found it funny he's called the same as the hamsters... haha
I have two hamsters and they're called:

Pico
- Piek (dutch, so english would sound like peek)
- Piekje
- Pieki

& Pequeña
- Peq
- Pequ

Actually that's quite a short list.. I both call them "liefi" as well, which is dutch for "sweety". I call my bf that too, so he said to me he found it funny he's called the same as the hamsters... haha
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8