Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet names for your pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have a cat who is legally named Fang, but nicknames for him include: fatty, **** baby, fat boy, big man, and ***** boy. He's huge, not in an overweight way but in a bone structure way. He weighs as much as a full-grown mainecoon (and if you don't know how big they are, go look it up because they're incredible), but as far as we know he's a basic shorthair. Shelter cats are super weird but I love him.
I have a cat who is legally named Fang, but nicknames for him include: fatty, **** baby, fat boy, big man, and ***** boy. He's huge, not in an overweight way but in a bone structure way. He weighs as much as a full-grown mainecoon (and if you don't know how big they are, go look it up because they're incredible), but as far as we know he's a basic shorthair. Shelter cats are super weird but I love him.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
When my cat was a kitten, she had this marking on her back that was shaped almost like a perfect triangle. As I'd been playing through Breath of the Wild at the time, I immediately thought of naming her Zelda as a reference to the Triforce. Now that she's older the marking kinda "stretched out", but I still think her name's a good one.

Her nickname? Zelda Welda.
When my cat was a kitten, she had this marking on her back that was shaped almost like a perfect triangle. As I'd been playing through Breath of the Wild at the time, I immediately thought of naming her Zelda as a reference to the Triforce. Now that she's older the marking kinda "stretched out", but I still think her name's a good one.

Her nickname? Zelda Welda.
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
My cat meows a lot. So most of my pet names are related to that; I call her Mumble, Rumble, Grumble, Howl, Scream, Thunder, and The Eternal Devourer of Slaughtered Silences That Died Much Too Young, stuff like that.

And regular stuff related to being fluffy. She is very commonly called Floof, Tuft, and Ruffle.
My cat meows a lot. So most of my pet names are related to that; I call her Mumble, Rumble, Grumble, Howl, Scream, Thunder, and The Eternal Devourer of Slaughtered Silences That Died Much Too Young, stuff like that.

And regular stuff related to being fluffy. She is very commonly called Floof, Tuft, and Ruffle.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
my cat is named bug.
my cat is named bug.
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
My cat is named Tarot, but I call her Baby, because she is unusually small.
My cat is named Tarot, but I call her Baby, because she is unusually small.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.

Tasko - Taki, Taski, Taco, Taki-Taki, Talcum Powder, Good Man, Sweet Boy, Taki-Aki, My Good Son, Sun-Sun

Kitten - Kitter, Kitter-Katter, Kitter-Katter-Pitter-Patter, Tiny Man, Baby, Chaos Bringer

Tasko - Taki, Taski, Taco, Taki-Taki, Talcum Powder, Good Man, Sweet Boy, Taki-Aki, My Good Son, Sun-Sun

Kitten - Kitter, Kitter-Katter, Kitter-Katter-Pitter-Patter, Tiny Man, Baby, Chaos Bringer

DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Rooster: Foofer, Roo, Roost, little roo
Butters: Mr.Butters(hence my username), buttbutt, butterball, peanut butter, butter dog(dog with the butter on it)
Rooster: Foofer, Roo, Roost, little roo
Butters: Mr.Butters(hence my username), buttbutt, butterball, peanut butter, butter dog(dog with the butter on it)
50757045361_69e1bd6251_m.jpg
My cat Merlin I'm always calling "Bubbie"

My sister's dog Daphne I always call "Little Bit" (Chihuahua mix). One time I wanted to tell my sister how the dog was doing while I was petsitting, and couldn't remember her real name!
My cat Merlin I'm always calling "Bubbie"

My sister's dog Daphne I always call "Little Bit" (Chihuahua mix). One time I wanted to tell my sister how the dog was doing while I was petsitting, and couldn't remember her real name!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Your dog is so cute!

I call mine Stinky. Cause he runs around our farm and gets so dirty.
Your dog is so cute!

I call mine Stinky. Cause he runs around our farm and gets so dirty.
XKezLHG.png
My cat's full name is Spottedwing (I'm a Warriors chump), though she usually gets called Dot. I also call her Lady sometimes with some variation ("my lady," "my good lady," "pretty lady," so on).

My mom's cat is named River Song (she used to be a Doctor Who fan). She usually gets shortened to River. But she is also kinda chumby so I sometimes just call her Chunky, and she gets the "lady" treatment except with the word baby instead of lady.
She is also pretty naughty so sometimes I call her Stinky. And Stinker. And Stinky Butt.
My cat's full name is Spottedwing (I'm a Warriors chump), though she usually gets called Dot. I also call her Lady sometimes with some variation ("my lady," "my good lady," "pretty lady," so on).

My mom's cat is named River Song (she used to be a Doctor Who fan). She usually gets shortened to River. But she is also kinda chumby so I sometimes just call her Chunky, and she gets the "lady" treatment except with the word baby instead of lady.
She is also pretty naughty so sometimes I call her Stinky. And Stinker. And Stinky Butt.
34822.png
Hearts
FR+3 • they or she
Ping Me to get my attention
easter egg funy
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
eswSnrS.png
7IMhuGK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8