Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Hollow Knight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3142 3143
[quote name="BrightBreeze" date="2020-10-31 09:22:57" ] [center][quote name="Evbay" date="2020-10-31 09:18:34" ] I love Hornet and Hollow Knight. I just want to hug Hollow, they deserve better [/quote] same!!! i want to give mr. depressed orang man a hug :([/center] [/quote] Same here PALE KING YOU EVIL LITTLE FORK (Yes, I just called PK a fork. Try to convince me that he doesn't look like one.)
BrightBreeze wrote on 2020-10-31 09:22:57:
Evbay wrote on 2020-10-31 09:18:34:
I love Hornet and Hollow Knight. I just want to hug Hollow, they deserve better

same!!! i want to give mr. depressed orang man a hug :(
Same here
PALE KING YOU EVIL LITTLE FORK (Yes, I just called PK a fork. Try to convince me that he doesn't look like one.)
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
YES FORK KING
he was kinda bad but i stil lub himb
YES FORK KING
he was kinda bad but i stil lub himb
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Now I want to grab one of those white plastic forks, draw on it with a sharpie, and wrap it in a napkin XD

Yeah he's a cool character, I agree, though I still don't like him too much
Now I want to grab one of those white plastic forks, draw on it with a sharpie, and wrap it in a napkin XD

Yeah he's a cool character, I agree, though I still don't like him too much
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2020-10-31 09:30:08" ] [quote name="BrightBreeze" date="2020-10-31 09:22:57" ] [center][quote name="Evbay" date="2020-10-31 09:18:34" ] I love Hornet and Hollow Knight. I just want to hug Hollow, they deserve better [/quote] same!!! i want to give mr. depressed orang man a hug :([/center] [/quote] Same here PALE KING YOU EVIL LITTLE FORK (Yes, I just called PK a fork. Try to convince me that he doesn't look like one.) [/quote] I posted in a thing that was like "Badly describe your Fandom" or something like that, and I posted "Fork worm left the kids in the basement!" *Hugs Hollow* Now I am satisfied.
ShiftingWind wrote on 2020-10-31 09:30:08:

Same here
PALE KING YOU EVIL LITTLE FORK (Yes, I just called PK a fork. Try to convince me that he doesn't look like one.)
I posted in a thing that was like "Badly describe your Fandom" or something like that, and I posted "Fork worm left the kids in the basement!"

*Hugs Hollow*

Now I am satisfied.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
[quote name="MirageTheShadow" date="2020-10-31 11:23:00" ] [quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2020-10-31 09:30:08" ] [quote name="BrightBreeze" date="2020-10-31 09:22:57" ] [center][quote name="Evbay" date="2020-10-31 09:18:34" ] I love Hornet and Hollow Knight. I just want to hug Hollow, they deserve better [/quote] same!!! i want to give mr. depressed orang man a hug :([/center] [/quote] Same here PALE KING YOU EVIL LITTLE FORK (Yes, I just called PK a fork. Try to convince me that he doesn't look like one.) [/quote] I posted in a thing that was like "Badly describe your Fandom" or something like that, and I posted "Fork worm left the kids in the basement!" *Hugs Hollow* Now I am satisfied. [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4] Me in THK fandom, liking the Pale King (although I still agree he did wrong and he's tragic). [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/471/227/dd0.png[/img] Kidding aside I nearly got teary eyed listening to Sealed Vessel for the first time. The poor thing [i]stabs itself[/i]. I just hope that, thanks to [spoiler]Embrace the Void[/spoiler] it has a better chance at life.
MirageTheShadow wrote on 2020-10-31 11:23:00:

Same here
I posted in a thing that was like "Badly describe your Fandom" or something like that, and I posted "Fork worm left the kids in the basement!"

*Hugs Hollow*

Now I am satisfied.

Me in THK fandom, liking the Pale King (although I still agree he did wrong and he's tragic).

dd0.png

Kidding aside I nearly got teary eyed listening to Sealed Vessel for the first time. The poor thing stabs itself. I just hope that, thanks to Embrace the Void it has a better chance at life.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2020-10-31 11:36:24" ] [quote name="MirageTheShadow" date="2020-10-31 11:23:00" ] [quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2020-10-31 09:30:08" ] [quote name="BrightBreeze" date="2020-10-31 09:22:57" ] [center][quote name="Evbay" date="2020-10-31 09:18:34" ] I love Hornet and Hollow Knight. I just want to hug Hollow, they deserve better [/quote] same!!! i want to give mr. depressed orang man a hug :([/center] [/quote] Same here PALE KING YOU EVIL LITTLE FORK (Yes, I just called PK a fork. Try to convince me that he doesn't look like one.) [/quote] I posted in a thing that was like "Badly describe your Fandom" or something like that, and I posted "Fork worm left the kids in the basement!" *Hugs Hollow* Now I am satisfied. [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4] Me in THK fandom, liking the Pale King (although I still agree he did wrong and he's tragic). [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/471/227/dd0.png[/img] Kidding aside I nearly got teary eyed listening to Sealed Vessel for the first time. The poor thing [i]stabs itself[/i]. I just hope that, thanks to [spoiler]Embrace the Void[/spoiler] it has a better chance at life. [/quote] *wheeze* HK in a nutshell But don't you mean [i]wyrm[/i]? Yeah, that boss fight is very sad. That's a good ending right there, at least compared to the [spoiler]Sealed Siblings[/spoiler] ending, which is arguably one of the saddest endings in the game.
Requacy wrote on 2020-10-31 11:36:24:
MirageTheShadow wrote on 2020-10-31 11:23:00:

Same here

*Hugs Hollow*

Now I am satisfied.

Me in THK fandom, liking the Pale King (although I still agree he did wrong and he's tragic).

dd0.png

Kidding aside I nearly got teary eyed listening to Sealed Vessel for the first time. The poor thing stabs itself. I just hope that, thanks to Embrace the Void it has a better chance at life.
*wheeze* HK in a nutshell
But don't you mean wyrm?

Yeah, that boss fight is very sad.
That's a good ending right there, at least compared to the Sealed Siblings ending, which is arguably one of the saddest endings in the game.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
My feelings are mixed on Pale King. On one hand you hate what he did, on the other hand you understand that he didn’t really have a choice in the matter. Either sacrifice your brood or sacrifice the kingdom.

Also hot take: Buzzsaws are the easy part of White Palace. Those stupid timed gates are the true evil
My feelings are mixed on Pale King. On one hand you hate what he did, on the other hand you understand that he didn’t really have a choice in the matter. Either sacrifice your brood or sacrifice the kingdom.

Also hot take: Buzzsaws are the easy part of White Palace. Those stupid timed gates are the true evil
NBeoOgB.png
[quote name="Evbay" date="2020-10-31 13:24:17" ] My feelings are mixed on Pale King. On one hand you hate what he did, on the other hand you understand that he didn’t really have a choice in the matter. Either sacrifice your brood or sacrifice the kingdom. Also hot take: Buzzsaws are the easy part of White Palace. Those stupid timed gates are the true evil [/quote] To be honest, same here Oof I am not prepared for that
Evbay wrote on 2020-10-31 13:24:17:

To be honest, same here

Oof I am not prepared for that
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
Rip fork man wow
But yes sealed vessel is super sad n I needa gib himb a hug
Rip fork man wow
But yes sealed vessel is super sad n I needa gib himb a hug
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2020-10-31 13:25:14" ] [quote name="Evbay" date="2020-10-31 13:24:17" ] My feelings are mixed on Pale King. On one hand you hate what he did, on the other hand you understand that he didn’t really have a choice in the matter. Either sacrifice your brood or sacrifice the kingdom. Also hot take: Buzzsaws are the easy part of White Palace. Those stupid timed gates are the true evil [/quote] To be honest, same here Oof I am not prepared for that [/quote][font=American Gothic][size=4] That pretty much sums up Grim(m) fantasy and grim(m) sci-fi. There isn't really a "good" option. The Pale King chose what he thought was best, but ultimately it was doomed to fail until the Little Ghost came along. Buzzsaws are easy, disappearing spikes and gates are harder. Take this as someone who beat Path of Pain.
ShiftingWind wrote on 2020-10-31 13:25:14:
Evbay wrote on 2020-10-31 13:24:17:

To be honest, same here

Oof I am not prepared for that

That pretty much sums up Grim(m) fantasy and grim(m) sci-fi. There isn't really a "good" option. The Pale King chose what he thought was best, but ultimately it was doomed to fail until the Little Ghost came along.

Buzzsaws are easy, disappearing spikes and gates are harder. Take this as someone who beat Path of Pain.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3142 3143