Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Hollow Knight
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3142 3143
oh that sounds neat ill have to check it out!!

edit; this was very helpful u all should watch it it will help u 2
oh that sounds neat ill have to check it out!!

edit; this was very helpful u all should watch it it will help u 2
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
I saw it too, a while ago
I saw it too, a while ago
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Yep. Though it’d be good to wait until the fifth to play. There’s an update coming that’s adding new stuff
Yep. Though it’d be good to wait until the fifth to play. There’s an update coming that’s adding new stuff
NBeoOgB.png
Ah yes very helpful indeed
Now I (sort of) know how to Path of Pain
Ah yes very helpful indeed
Now I (sort of) know how to Path of Pain
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
the knowledge is in the air

help im gonna cry this is so sad ghbjhnk
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq0TELy5muA)
the knowledge is in the air

help im gonna cry this is so sad ghbjhnk
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq0TELy5muA)
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
[quote name="Evbay" date="2020-11-01 18:38:45" ] Yep. Though it’d be good to wait until the fifth to play. There’s an update coming that’s adding new stuff [/quote] ooooooooo, really? I'll have to log on again
Evbay wrote on 2020-11-01 18:38:45:
ooooooooo, really?
I'll have to log on again
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Weird idea... but what if Wyrms go through a Timelord-like cycle of regeneration? Wyrm to Bug to Worm to Wyrm. But, unlike Timelords, they get amnesia with each shed. So, unless someone witnessed them change, they will not remember what they were.

Which leads me to this weird idea... what if, while traveling in Pharloom, Hornet meets and oddly regal tinkerer? He likes inventing stuff, and will happily trade currency to examine tools. Despite his lack of memory, sometimes he experiences feelings while looking at the tools: pain, guilt, paranoia, power. He can't remember why he had those feelings, but he wishes not to feel them again. Hornet wants to tell him something, but decides not to. Perhaps even kings deserve to be happy.
Weird idea... but what if Wyrms go through a Timelord-like cycle of regeneration? Wyrm to Bug to Worm to Wyrm. But, unlike Timelords, they get amnesia with each shed. So, unless someone witnessed them change, they will not remember what they were.

Which leads me to this weird idea... what if, while traveling in Pharloom, Hornet meets and oddly regal tinkerer? He likes inventing stuff, and will happily trade currency to examine tools. Despite his lack of memory, sometimes he experiences feelings while looking at the tools: pain, guilt, paranoia, power. He can't remember why he had those feelings, but he wishes not to feel them again. Hornet wants to tell him something, but decides not to. Perhaps even kings deserve to be happy.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2020-11-02 10:42:00" ] Weird idea... but what if Wyrms go through a Timelord-like cycle of regeneration? Wyrm to Bug to Worm to Wyrm. But, unlike Timelords, they get amnesia with each shed. So, unless someone witnessed them change, they will not remember what they were. Which leads me to this weird idea... what if, while traveling in Pharloom, Hornet meets and oddly regal tinkerer? He likes inventing stuff, and will happily trade currency to examine tools. Despite his lack of memory, sometimes he experiences feelings while looking at the tools: pain, guilt, paranoia, power. He can't remember why he had those feelings, but he wishes not to feel them again. Hornet wants to tell him something, but decides not to. Perhaps even kings deserve to be happy. [/quote] Ooo that sounds really cool!
Requacy wrote on 2020-11-02 10:42:00:

Ooo that sounds really cool!
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
It does
I wonder, is he pk?
It does