Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the last dream you remember?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[quote name="ZaHee" date="2020-10-22 15:45:41" ] [quote name="Antiheroine" date="2020-10-22 15:36:08" ] Last night I dreamt NotN was getting retired. :') [/quote] What’s NotN? As for me, I had a dream last night that I got my first Eliminate and Mantarune in the Coliseum. That concerns me, because dreams of playing video games is a sign that you’re addicted to that video game XD [/quote] Night of the Nocturne!
ZaHee wrote on 2020-10-22 15:45:41:
Antiheroine wrote on 2020-10-22 15:36:08:
Last night I dreamt NotN was getting retired. :')

What’s NotN?

As for me, I had a dream last night that I got my first Eliminate and Mantarune in the Coliseum. That concerns me, because dreams of playing video games is a sign that you’re addicted to that video game XD

Night of the Nocturne!
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
james charles became president. he beat both candidates. he called us the sister states and would start every speech with “hi sisters!”
james charles became president. he beat both candidates. he called us the sister states and would start every speech with “hi sisters!”
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

going on a journey with Dante and Nero from DMC to stop Elias Bouchard(The Magnus Archives) from amassing an evil cult to destroy the world

edit: set in Vancouver, Canada

also just realized that this post just radiates with chaotic energy
going on a journey with Dante and Nero from DMC to stop Elias Bouchard(The Magnus Archives) from amassing an evil cult to destroy the world

edit: set in Vancouver, Canada

also just realized that this post just radiates with chaotic energy
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
i had a dream yesterday i was friends with majima from yakuza 0 :] i had an awful day yesterday so i'm glad my brain was like "here you can have a dream where you're friends with your number one comfort character to make you feel better <3"

i tend to dream a lot but i don't always remember them, but the ones i do remember i remember FOREVER. i can still vividly recall dreams i've had years ago.
i had a dream yesterday i was friends with majima from yakuza 0 :] i had an awful day yesterday so i'm glad my brain was like "here you can have a dream where you're friends with your number one comfort character to make you feel better <3"

i tend to dream a lot but i don't always remember them, but the ones i do remember i remember FOREVER. i can still vividly recall dreams i've had years ago.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
I had a dream last night where I teamed up with the members of Glass Animals to stop a homophobic hacker.

YYyyyyyyyyyeahhhhh....
I had a dream last night where I teamed up with the members of Glass Animals to stop a homophobic hacker.

YYyyyyyyyyyeahhhhh....
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
I was in Voltron. then I died.
I was in Voltron. then I died.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="tvirus" date="2020-10-22 21:09:15" ]i tend to dream a lot but i don't always remember them, but the ones i do remember i remember FOREVER. i can still vividly recall dreams i've had years ago. [/quote] That's the same for me! I still remember dreams (especially the nightmares) I had when I was in elementary school. Those were the days...
tvirus wrote on 2020-10-22 21:09:15:

That's the same for me! I still remember dreams (especially the nightmares) I had when I was in elementary school. Those were the days...
I was with my brother, my father, a friend and someone else that i think it was a FR fae went to a forest and sundenlly like, 30 or 40 jurrassic park raptors came and i just stoped in my place trying to not make any move, idk why i just did it. Then a t-rex came and my brother called everyone to hide behind a log. Idk what happened next but i think we all went to the place where i live (that was like, right next to the forest) and stayed there, also for a moment i went realy desperate cuz the fae and the friend just desapeared, then they came out of the kitchen with my uncle. While we were at the place where i live we discovered that one of the neighbors was spying everyone with a highly technologically binoculars.

I probably messed up my english a lot im sorry-
I was with my brother, my father, a friend and someone else that i think it was a FR fae went to a forest and sundenlly like, 30 or 40 jurrassic park raptors came and i just stoped in my place trying to not make any move, idk why i just did it. Then a t-rex came and my brother called everyone to hide behind a log. Idk what happened next but i think we all went to the place where i live (that was like, right next to the forest) and stayed there, also for a moment i went realy desperate cuz the fae and the friend just desapeared, then they came out of the kitchen with my uncle. While we were at the place where i live we discovered that one of the neighbors was spying everyone with a highly technologically binoculars.

I probably messed up my english a lot im sorry-

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
somewhat like birdemic but with bugs instead
somewhat like birdemic but with bugs instead
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Technoblade rigged YouTube so that every account would automatically subscribe to him (anyone remember Tseries) and my first conscious waking thought was "subscribe to Technoblade"
Technoblade rigged YouTube so that every account would automatically subscribe to him (anyone remember Tseries) and my first conscious waking thought was "subscribe to Technoblade"
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18