Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the last dream you remember?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
not as long as any others, but here we go.

**context: i fell asleep super late on friday night and was super out of it**

So I dreamed that I was sleeping. Except wait that's not it. I was all alone. **more context is that i was sleeping on the bottom bunk bed and my brother was above me,so this is weird** So in the dream, I got up to go see where everyone was, and, to my dream self's absolute suprise it was morning and I had just overslept. And then I woke up. And tbh I thought it was the next day or something b/c I was just that out of it.
not as long as any others, but here we go.

**context: i fell asleep super late on friday night and was super out of it**

So I dreamed that I was sleeping. Except wait that's not it. I was all alone. **more context is that i was sleeping on the bottom bunk bed and my brother was above me,so this is weird** So in the dream, I got up to go see where everyone was, and, to my dream self's absolute suprise it was morning and I had just overslept. And then I woke up. And tbh I thought it was the next day or something b/c I was just that out of it.
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Fell off a building,and before I almost crashed to the ground, I woke up.
I keep having the same nightmare.
I wonder why......
I wonder why......
WDPGGWi.png
[quote name="xxHenry1025xx" date="2020-11-04 04:05:36" ] Fell off a building,and before I almost crashed to the ground, I woke up. I keep having the same nightmare. I wonder why...... [/quote] ITS A SIGN
xxHenry1025xx wrote on 2020-11-04 04:05:36:
I wonder why......
ITS A SIGN
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
This isn't really a recent dream, but it's by far one of the scariest dreams I've ever had. I've never told anyone about it because of how disturbing it was.

Sometimes, I have weird dreams where it's like I'm living a second life. All of my memories from real life are replaced by memories fabricated in my dream, although they instantly come back when I wake up. This dream was one of those dreams. In the dream, I was the advisor of a very powerful emperor in ancient times. Our fortress was located in the mountains, and the emperor's rule was fair and just. All was well, until an ancient evil entity arrived.

The entity had omnipotence, but it lacked empathy. It was like that one kid from the Twilight Zone that can alter the world to his will. As soon as the entity arrived, it took on the form of my sister in real life, but to me, she was just some girl because all of my real-life memories were replaced by the dream memories.
First, the entity wiped out the entire empire in mere seconds except for the emperor, his most trusted advisors, and me. Then, the entity proclaimed the castle as theirs, and replaced the castle with a modern corporate building (which I didn't know what it was in the dream because of replaced memories, but it looked familiar).

Finally, the entity reduced the tall emperor to a short janitor. The entity made his new janitor cart become an additional appendage extending from him - pretty much, it became an immobile limb. From that day on, me, the former emperor, and the former advisors obeyed the entity and lived in fear because we didn't want to be punished by the entity with body horror for breaking its rules.

After months of being in a living hell (yes, my dreams sometimes span months and even years), the entity called me to its room. For some reason, its room looked like my parents' room in real life, but it still looked unfamiliar to me in my dream. The entity changed into my dad in real life (but I didn't recognize him), and I felt slightly comforted. The entity must have seen my fear, because it asked, "What's wrong?" I just started crying because I was stuck in this living hell, and I didn't have an escape. I was about to tell the entity how I felt, but then I suddenly realized that it was just a dream. Everything faded to white, and I woke up.

My memories from real life were instantly restored the moment I opened my eyes. I was crying as I woke up, but then I stopped crying as soon as I realized I was in real life again. I just laid in bed thinking about what I just dreamed about, and then I got out of bed a few seconds later to dance around out of relief.
This isn't really a recent dream, but it's by far one of the scariest dreams I've ever had. I've never told anyone about it because of how disturbing it was.

Sometimes, I have weird dreams where it's like I'm living a second life. All of my memories from real life are replaced by memories fabricated in my dream, although they instantly come back when I wake up. This dream was one of those dreams. In the dream, I was the advisor of a very powerful emperor in ancient times. Our fortress was located in the mountains, and the emperor's rule was fair and just. All was well, until an ancient evil entity arrived.

The entity had omnipotence, but it lacked empathy. It was like that one kid from the Twilight Zone that can alter the world to his will. As soon as the entity arrived, it took on the form of my sister in real life, but to me, she was just some girl because all of my real-life memories were replaced by the dream memories.
First, the entity wiped out the entire empire in mere seconds except for the emperor, his most trusted advisors, and me. Then, the entity proclaimed the castle as theirs, and replaced the castle with a modern corporate building (which I didn't know what it was in the dream because of replaced memories, but it looked familiar).

Finally, the entity reduced the tall emperor to a short janitor. The entity made his new janitor cart become an additional appendage extending from him - pretty much, it became an immobile limb. From that day on, me, the former emperor, and the former advisors obeyed the entity and lived in fear because we didn't want to be punished by the entity with body horror for breaking its rules.

After months of being in a living hell (yes, my dreams sometimes span months and even years), the entity called me to its room. For some reason, its room looked like my parents' room in real life, but it still looked unfamiliar to me in my dream. The entity changed into my dad in real life (but I didn't recognize him), and I felt slightly comforted. The entity must have seen my fear, because it asked, "What's wrong?" I just started crying because I was stuck in this living hell, and I didn't have an escape. I was about to tell the entity how I felt, but then I suddenly realized that it was just a dream. Everything faded to white, and I woke up.

My memories from real life were instantly restored the moment I opened my eyes. I was crying as I woke up, but then I stopped crying as soon as I realized I was in real life again. I just laid in bed thinking about what I just dreamed about, and then I got out of bed a few seconds later to dance around out of relief.
i keep having dreams about being out in public without a mask on and then freaking out.
been having them so often recently, not fun for my health anxiety.
i keep having dreams about being out in public without a mask on and then freaking out.
been having them so often recently, not fun for my health anxiety.
I had a dream recently in which the whole dream was Phoenix Wright trying to work his way through some sort of tunnel system and gradually getting more annoyed. He didn't escape in the end. :-(
I had a dream recently in which the whole dream was Phoenix Wright trying to work his way through some sort of tunnel system and gradually getting more annoyed. He didn't escape in the end. :-(
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
One of my best internet friends and I were walking around outside, I don't remember like super clearly what was going down but apparently my hair color was a shade of green and she was like "your hair looks like a moldy mop" and to me this is hilarious. My favorite part about this friend is how bluntly honest she is xD so she is still that way in my dreams lol
One of my best internet friends and I were walking around outside, I don't remember like super clearly what was going down but apparently my hair color was a shade of green and she was like "your hair looks like a moldy mop" and to me this is hilarious. My favorite part about this friend is how bluntly honest she is xD so she is still that way in my dreams lol
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
[quote name="KaichouKai" date="2020-11-04 17:25:07" ] One of my best internet friends and I were walking around outside, I don't remember like super clearly what was going down but apparently my hair color was a shade of green and she was like "your hair looks like a moldy mop" and to me this is hilarious. My favorite part about this friend is how bluntly honest she is xD so she is still that way in my dreams lol [/quote] I'm being honest, there's people on the internet who I can consider to be my real friends. Sometimes I dream that we're playing video games together XD
KaichouKai wrote on 2020-11-04 17:25:07:

I'm being honest, there's people on the internet who I can consider to be my real friends. Sometimes I dream that we're playing video games together XD
I need to put this out there before I get because it’s quite fascinating.
I was on vacation with my family, my mother and her relatives. I believe we were supposed to be in Africa but of course this place wasn’t like any real place. I remember first entering the building alone, then my cousin appearing. I somehow knew that this place sold living dolls(like androids) and he wanted to buy one without the adults knowing. I wanted that too. Then later, we were in a huge, labyrinthine museum. It was supposedly a “comic book museum” but it was more like museum of oddities. I wandered and enjoyed this a lot but at some point it became apparent that this was all a scheme to get me a job. I was going to work at this museum.
My dreams never have coherent endings, that’s all I remember.
I need to put this out there before I get because it’s quite fascinating.
I was on vacation with my family, my mother and her relatives. I believe we were supposed to be in Africa but of course this place wasn’t like any real place. I remember first entering the building alone, then my cousin appearing. I somehow knew that this place sold living dolls(like androids) and he wanted to buy one without the adults knowing. I wanted that too. Then later, we were in a huge, labyrinthine museum. It was supposedly a “comic book museum” but it was more like museum of oddities. I wandered and enjoyed this a lot but at some point it became apparent that this was all a scheme to get me a job. I was going to work at this museum.
My dreams never have coherent endings, that’s all I remember.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
in today's dream I was part of this cult that revolved around fr imperial dragons. The cult had split into two factions: those who believed dragons had one soul, and those who thought they had two.
in today's dream I was part of this cult that revolved around fr imperial dragons. The cult had split into two factions: those who believed dragons had one soul, and those who thought they had two.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18