Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the last dream you remember?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
i had gotten married to someone but i didnt know who they were and i couldnt see their face... but we were on our honeymoon and they were playing with my hair in a flower field and then i went home and baked cupcakes with them . it was really nice
i had gotten married to someone but i didnt know who they were and i couldnt see their face... but we were on our honeymoon and they were playing with my hair in a flower field and then i went home and baked cupcakes with them . it was really nice
I had this real fun dream where there was this pseudo-prophecy that if I entered this one city I was going to be killed in a really painful, drawn-out way, and my friends and I were travelling and that was one of the places we had to stop, but I opted to go around it and travel on a road that cut through a forest so we didn't have to go in and everyone agreed. I thought I'd be fine but then some bandits/highwaymen came out (this took place in ye olden days) and held us captive, and due to dream logic I remembered bandits actually being a part of the prophecy, and that they had something to do with my death, and I was like "oh no" and started sweating. Then some guards from the city found us and captured the bandits and told everyone at the scene, including my friends and I that they would be taking us within the city walls for questioning, and after that I can't remember except bits and pieces of unrelated plotline
I had this real fun dream where there was this pseudo-prophecy that if I entered this one city I was going to be killed in a really painful, drawn-out way, and my friends and I were travelling and that was one of the places we had to stop, but I opted to go around it and travel on a road that cut through a forest so we didn't have to go in and everyone agreed. I thought I'd be fine but then some bandits/highwaymen came out (this took place in ye olden days) and held us captive, and due to dream logic I remembered bandits actually being a part of the prophecy, and that they had something to do with my death, and I was like "oh no" and started sweating. Then some guards from the city found us and captured the bandits and told everyone at the scene, including my friends and I that they would be taking us within the city walls for questioning, and after that I can't remember except bits and pieces of unrelated plotline
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
mines weird
anyways

so, i was at a weird pool attached to a motel (it was a nice pool) and it was big for playing waterpolo
my team was with me, and the person i’m crushing on was there too, and we were doing a practice or game
there were more parts but overall it was a really fun dream
mines weird
anyways

so, i was at a weird pool attached to a motel (it was a nice pool) and it was big for playing waterpolo
my team was with me, and the person i’m crushing on was there too, and we were doing a practice or game
there were more parts but overall it was a really fun dream
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
i was in a walmart at the back of the store where they had like bulk gasoline and detergent and i was kidnapped by the sesame street ensamble

don't remember the rest
i was in a walmart at the back of the store where they had like bulk gasoline and detergent and i was kidnapped by the sesame street ensamble

don't remember the rest
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18