Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the last dream you remember?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Last night, I had a really strange dream.

Pretty much, I was back at a theatre performance I did over the summer (my mom made me go to a theatre camp, don’t judge me), but I forgot to go on stage when it was my part. I quickly realized, and entered on the next scene.

After the performance, everyone was congratulating me. I went to the bathroom to change my clothes, and there were three teen guys in there already. Two of them were arguing over who’s ‘in charge’. Soon, one of them says that he’s the only one in charge, and he extends his hand in a Darth Vader choke fashion. All of a sudden, the fan in the room powered off, and I could tell that there wasn’t any oxygen in the room anymore. As everyone but the choke kid began to run out of air, the choke kid turned to me and did the Darth Vader choke on me, and I was lifted off and I couldn’t breathe. “As you can see, I’m in charge.” The choke kid said, and he released me and oxygen came back into the room. I just ran out of the bathroom right after.

Suddenly, the dream skipped a few days, and I was talking to the choke kid. He introduced himself as Charlie, and he said that he had omnipotence. It was similar to that one Twilight Zone episode where the little kid can alter the world to his will. Charlie demonstrated his powers by turning me into a bird, and afterwards, an ant. I wasn’t scared at all for some reason - I was actually having fun, especially when I flew!

The dream suddenly skipped a whole year, and now me and Charlie are pretty much friends now. We’re riding dirt bikes on top of a desert canyon, but we aren’t paying attention. Because of that, we veered off into the canyon and crashed into each other mid-air. Charlie used his mind powers to make us fly out of the canyon so that we wouldn’t die, and landed us and our dirt bikes safely out of the canyon. We decided that we were done biking, and began walking aimlessly.

Eventually, we saw a golf cart driving around, and I saw someone named Townes from my swim team driving the golf cart! Me and Townes don’t really get along in real life, but in the dream, he stopped the golf cart and let me get on. I forgot all about Charlie and Charlie didn’t appear ever again for the rest of the dream.

Townes drove me to a house in the desert, and we got out. Inside the house was my band director and 2 of my friends from real life! We chatted for a while, and then Townes suggested that we go on a hike. I agreed, and we went out hiking.

Soon, we reached a mountain in the desert (there are mountains in the desert in real life btw, I go there sometimes), and saw a huge barn next to it. I suddenly recalled a faint memory of the barn, and that a great view was just a few miles ahead. However, Townes said that we should be going back for some reason, so I blindly agreed.

When we reached the house again, Townes said that it was time for him and my friends to leave. I went to hug one of my friends who’s a girl goodbye, but my mom woke me up in real life before I could do so.

I’ve never seen a barn that was in my dream in real life.
Last night, I had a really strange dream.

Pretty much, I was back at a theatre performance I did over the summer (my mom made me go to a theatre camp, don’t judge me), but I forgot to go on stage when it was my part. I quickly realized, and entered on the next scene.

After the performance, everyone was congratulating me. I went to the bathroom to change my clothes, and there were three teen guys in there already. Two of them were arguing over who’s ‘in charge’. Soon, one of them says that he’s the only one in charge, and he extends his hand in a Darth Vader choke fashion. All of a sudden, the fan in the room powered off, and I could tell that there wasn’t any oxygen in the room anymore. As everyone but the choke kid began to run out of air, the choke kid turned to me and did the Darth Vader choke on me, and I was lifted off and I couldn’t breathe. “As you can see, I’m in charge.” The choke kid said, and he released me and oxygen came back into the room. I just ran out of the bathroom right after.

Suddenly, the dream skipped a few days, and I was talking to the choke kid. He introduced himself as Charlie, and he said that he had omnipotence. It was similar to that one Twilight Zone episode where the little kid can alter the world to his will. Charlie demonstrated his powers by turning me into a bird, and afterwards, an ant. I wasn’t scared at all for some reason - I was actually having fun, especially when I flew!

The dream suddenly skipped a whole year, and now me and Charlie are pretty much friends now. We’re riding dirt bikes on top of a desert canyon, but we aren’t paying attention. Because of that, we veered off into the canyon and crashed into each other mid-air. Charlie used his mind powers to make us fly out of the canyon so that we wouldn’t die, and landed us and our dirt bikes safely out of the canyon. We decided that we were done biking, and began walking aimlessly.

Eventually, we saw a golf cart driving around, and I saw someone named Townes from my swim team driving the golf cart! Me and Townes don’t really get along in real life, but in the dream, he stopped the golf cart and let me get on. I forgot all about Charlie and Charlie didn’t appear ever again for the rest of the dream.

Townes drove me to a house in the desert, and we got out. Inside the house was my band director and 2 of my friends from real life! We chatted for a while, and then Townes suggested that we go on a hike. I agreed, and we went out hiking.

Soon, we reached a mountain in the desert (there are mountains in the desert in real life btw, I go there sometimes), and saw a huge barn next to it. I suddenly recalled a faint memory of the barn, and that a great view was just a few miles ahead. However, Townes said that we should be going back for some reason, so I blindly agreed.

When we reached the house again, Townes said that it was time for him and my friends to leave. I went to hug one of my friends who’s a girl goodbye, but my mom woke me up in real life before I could do so.

I’ve never seen a barn that was in my dream in real life.

Suddenly, the dream skipped a few days, and I was talking to the choke kid. He introduced himself as Charlie, and he said that he had omnipotence. It was similar to that one Twilight Zone episode where the little kid can alter the world to his will. Charlie demonstrated his powers by turning me into a bird, and afterwards, an ant. I wasn’t scared at all for some reason - I was actually having fun, especially when I flew!That I have a comfortable revenge hoodies also with me and we suddenly hated each other once again.

Suddenly, the dream skipped a few days, and I was talking to the choke kid. He introduced himself as Charlie, and he said that he had omnipotence. It was similar to that one Twilight Zone episode where the little kid can alter the world to his will. Charlie demonstrated his powers by turning me into a bird, and afterwards, an ant. I wasn’t scared at all for some reason - I was actually having fun, especially when I flew!That I have a comfortable revenge hoodies also with me and we suddenly hated each other once again.
I think this was the most iconic dream ive ever had, I became a viking ant, i ran around and bonked people, and then i rescued a cute chubby lady and she became my wife, and then my tiny ant hands held our baby, i then shed a tear. and i woke up! its almost like a cartoon episode lol
I think this was the most iconic dream ive ever had, I became a viking ant, i ran around and bonked people, and then i rescued a cute chubby lady and she became my wife, and then my tiny ant hands held our baby, i then shed a tear. and i woke up! its almost like a cartoon episode lol
wormsbann.png
I tend to have really vivid dreams and remember them because of a neural condition I have. They've been worse because I lost my income source and can't afford my meds rn rip

So in the last one? My landlady locked me inside the house and disappeared. There were shadow people in the corner of my eyes all the time, but they always disappeared when I looked at them. The walls were breathing and it all smelled like the anatomy lab back in college (the smell of... preserved dead people?). It was constantly dusk and the entire house was orangey. The thing is, I wasn't afraid, in the dream it all seemed very natural, and my only worry was that I'd be late for... something. So I screamed and cried for her to come back and let me go.

I woke up with my heart beating so fast that I felt sick for the rest of the day OTL
I tend to have really vivid dreams and remember them because of a neural condition I have. They've been worse because I lost my income source and can't afford my meds rn rip

So in the last one? My landlady locked me inside the house and disappeared. There were shadow people in the corner of my eyes all the time, but they always disappeared when I looked at them. The walls were breathing and it all smelled like the anatomy lab back in college (the smell of... preserved dead people?). It was constantly dusk and the entire house was orangey. The thing is, I wasn't afraid, in the dream it all seemed very natural, and my only worry was that I'd be late for... something. So I screamed and cried for her to come back and let me go.

I woke up with my heart beating so fast that I felt sick for the rest of the day OTL
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
[quote name="Hiros" date="2020-10-15 17:19:18" ] I tend to have really vivid dreams and remember them because of a neural condition I have. They've been worse because I lost my income source and can't afford my meds rn rip So in the last one? My landlady locked me inside the house and disappeared. There were shadow people in the corner of my eyes all the time, but they always disappeared when I looked at them. The walls were breathing and it all smelled like the anatomy lab back in college (the smell of... preserved dead people?). It was constantly dusk and the entire house was orangey. The thing is, I wasn't afraid, in the dream it all seemed very natural, and my only worry was that I'd be late for... something. So I screamed and cried for her to come back and let me go. I woke up with my heart beating so fast that I felt sick for the rest of the day OTL [/quote] A lot of my dreams are similar to yours - everything seems natural, even if it should be completely wrong. Because of that, it’s impossible for me to lucid dream because ‘dream checks’ seem natural. (‘My thumb goes through my hand? That’s supposed to happen!’) As for your income, I hope everything gets better soon!
Hiros wrote on 2020-10-15 17:19:18:

A lot of my dreams are similar to yours - everything seems natural, even if it should be completely wrong. Because of that, it’s impossible for me to lucid dream because ‘dream checks’ seem natural. (‘My thumb goes through my hand? That’s supposed to happen!’)

As for your income, I hope everything gets better soon!
Just this morning.
I was at Australia Zoo with my family, and we were being guided around by Terri Irwin. I was near the back of the group, and then out of nowhere I'm now way behind them and between me and my family are open Alligator enclosures on either side of the path.

I decide to book it across, and then the gators start chasing me. I climb a tree to get away, and they start climbing the tree after me! Meanwhile, I'm hollering for my family or Terri to help me; my family is completely ignoring me, while Terri finally sees me and goes "Oh you're fine." And actually uses my predicament to demonstrate how gators can supposedly climb trees.

I manage to get away by jumping to another tree, but wind up in the orangutan exhibit, with a mother orangutan somehow decidong I'm one of her babies and not letting me out of her sight or reach. She's got twins already, I don't know why she felt like she needed a third.

My famly finally arrives at the exhibit after I've managed to get put and back onto the visitor's path, and are like "Man, you missed a good demonstration and talk about the animals."

That was because you people weren't helping me!

And then my alarm went off.

Also, I've never been to Australia Zoo, so I'm not sure if they even have orangutans...
Just this morning.
I was at Australia Zoo with my family, and we were being guided around by Terri Irwin. I was near the back of the group, and then out of nowhere I'm now way behind them and between me and my family are open Alligator enclosures on either side of the path.

I decide to book it across, and then the gators start chasing me. I climb a tree to get away, and they start climbing the tree after me! Meanwhile, I'm hollering for my family or Terri to help me; my family is completely ignoring me, while Terri finally sees me and goes "Oh you're fine." And actually uses my predicament to demonstrate how gators can supposedly climb trees.

I manage to get away by jumping to another tree, but wind up in the orangutan exhibit, with a mother orangutan somehow decidong I'm one of her babies and not letting me out of her sight or reach. She's got twins already, I don't know why she felt like she needed a third.

My famly finally arrives at the exhibit after I've managed to get put and back onto the visitor's path, and are like "Man, you missed a good demonstration and talk about the animals."

That was because you people weren't helping me!

And then my alarm went off.

Also, I've never been to Australia Zoo, so I'm not sure if they even have orangutans...
I have completely stopped dreaming.
I have completely stopped dreaming.
I recently had a dream that my rabbit could talk. He was demanding. That dream was chaotic.... and I loved it XDDDD

"WHAT IS THIS!? THIS ISN'T PELLETS!"- Duke from my dream, 2020
I recently had a dream that my rabbit could talk. He was demanding. That dream was chaotic.... and I loved it XDDDD

"WHAT IS THIS!? THIS ISN'T PELLETS!"- Duke from my dream, 2020
Last night I dreamt NotN was getting retired. :')
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
[quote name="Antiheroine" date="2020-10-22 15:36:08" ] Last night I dreamt NotN was getting retired. :') [/quote] What’s NotN? As for me, I had a dream last night that I got my first Eliminate and Mantarune in the Coliseum. That concerns me, because dreams of playing video games is a sign that you’re addicted to that video game XD
Antiheroine wrote on 2020-10-22 15:36:08:

What’s NotN?

As for me, I had a dream last night that I got my first Eliminate and Mantarune in the Coliseum. That concerns me, because dreams of playing video games is a sign that you’re addicted to that video game XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18