Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Undertale/Deltarune
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 117 118
that's fair!! like, lancer deserves to be protected, that's for sure. the other two could take care of themselves i think, but would probably appreciate protection!
that's fair!! like, lancer deserves to be protected, that's for sure. the other two could take care of themselves i think, but would probably appreciate protection!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
@ShadowTender Have you ever watched the YouTube channel Kittblush? In one video, they reacted to Jevil fangirls with Jevil, and he was scared at the end of the video. He was also hugging Seam because he was so scared (that size difference), and I don't ship that, but it was still adorable. Whereas Lancer's just confused and chill when he reacts to his fangirls, and Nightmare would likely threaten to destroy them. So yes, you're right- wait I just wrote a paragraph of a rant XD help
@ShadowTender Have you ever watched the YouTube channel Kittblush? In one video, they reacted to Jevil fangirls with Jevil, and he was scared at the end of the video. He was also hugging Seam because he was so scared (that size difference), and I don't ship that, but it was still adorable. Whereas Lancer's just confused and chill when he reacts to his fangirls, and Nightmare would likely threaten to destroy them. So yes, you're right- wait I just wrote a paragraph of a rant XD help
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
Lancer needs protecc
Lancer needs protecc
hi gonna put more stuff here later haha

searching for 21/7/2022 G1s!

i am too lazy to expannnd my laaairrrrrrrrrrrr
@Nightberry yes indeed he does
I can see why people fangirl/fanboy over him, but no. Nope. A lot of them so really cringy and gross stuff, so no.
@Nightberry yes indeed he does
I can see why people fangirl/fanboy over him, but no. Nope. A lot of them so really cringy and gross stuff, so no.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
does anyone have any undertale fan dragons?? i have a few!! here's sans [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61906187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619062/61906187_350.png[/img][/url] and here's sans from my au, noctale! i call him nox [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29492149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/294922/29492149_350.png[/img][/url]
does anyone have any undertale fan dragons??

i have a few!!

here's sans
61906187_350.png

and here's sans from my au, noctale! i call him nox
29492149_350.png
@ShadowTender hhhhhhh I really, really want some fandragons in my lair, but I don't have the space, money, or the right breeding pairs.
Those are really cool by the way!
@ShadowTender hhhhhhh I really, really want some fandragons in my lair, but I don't have the space, money, or the right breeding pairs.
Those are really cool by the way!
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
that's why i have fan dragons in my hibernation den! but nox is part of the clan lore, so he's in the clan.

thanks!!!
that's why i have fan dragons in my hibernation den! but nox is part of the clan lore, so he's in the clan.

thanks!!!
@ShadowTender Cool!
You're welcome!
@ShadowTender Cool!
You're welcome!
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
oof i have not been keeping up with this thread

I wanna hug Lancie >:(

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone... but Jevil's overrated. Noelle is where it's at
oof i have not been keeping up with this thread

I wanna hug Lancie >:(

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone... but Jevil's overrated. Noelle is where it's at
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
noelle is precious ;uuuu; and she's very gay for susie which is great
noelle is precious ;uuuu; and she's very gay for susie which is great
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 117 118