Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Gross" food you find delicious?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I'd love to try some of the stuff on this thread tbh [quote name="@absinthy" date="2020-09-04 14:16:21" ] Fat. Primarily chicken skin and the fatty pieces on steak. [/quote] You're ABSOLUTELY right and I don't understand people that don't like it?? Like it's not good just by itself but eating it [i]with[/i] the meat? God, absolutely delicious. I live for that. [quote name="@Doomwyte" date="2020-09-05 12:15:27" ] Zucchini bread? Why do people hate it? [/quote] I've only had zucchini bread once, and I don't remember it very well, but I don't remember it tasting any different from regular homemade bread. I also want to know why people are against potato bread. [s]Actually most people are probably ok with potato bread but I got made fun of all the time in elementary school for eating yellow bread lol[/s]
I'd love to try some of the stuff on this thread tbh
@absinthy wrote on 2020-09-04 14:16:21:
Fat.
Primarily chicken skin and the fatty pieces on steak.
You're ABSOLUTELY right and I don't understand people that don't like it??
Like it's not good just by itself but eating it with the meat? God, absolutely delicious. I live for that.
@Doomwyte wrote on 2020-09-05 12:15:27:
Zucchini bread? Why do people hate it?
I've only had zucchini bread once, and I don't remember it very well, but I don't remember it tasting any different from regular homemade bread. I also want to know why people are against potato bread. Actually most people are probably ok with potato bread but I got made fun of all the time in elementary school for eating yellow bread lol
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Huh. Well I think potato bread is excellent.
And potato dumplings like porcini mushroom flavored gnocchi are so so good.
Huh. Well I think potato bread is excellent.
And potato dumplings like porcini mushroom flavored gnocchi are so so good.
Cow's liver. Not sure if it's widely considered as a gross food but most people I know hate it with a passion. I think it's okay. Not my favourite food by any means but it's not gross.

Also chicken and fish skin. I love the crunchy texture.
Cow's liver. Not sure if it's widely considered as a gross food but most people I know hate it with a passion. I think it's okay. Not my favourite food by any means but it's not gross.

Also chicken and fish skin. I love the crunchy texture.
earthshieldl.png xx
Scal
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
Marmite >:)

It tastes like blood/metal but it’s wonderful on toast and pancakes. Need I say more?

It tastes like blood/metal but it’s wonderful on toast and pancakes. Need I say more?
[quote name="@Skydust" date="2020-09-05 16:20:31" ] Marmite >:) It tastes like blood/metal but it’s wonderful on toast and pancakes. Need I say more? [/quote] Wait... Marmite tastes like blood and metal? I thought it was just super salty? I've never tried it.
@Skydust wrote on 2020-09-05 16:20:31:

Wait... Marmite tastes like blood and metal? I thought it was just super salty? I've never tried it.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@Byzzophie
When I was a kid I wouldn’t eat liver or tongue.
But beef tongue is great for burritos.
And livers are pretty versatile. So good with onion or rosemary.
@Byzzophie
When I was a kid I wouldn’t eat liver or tongue.
But beef tongue is great for burritos.
And livers are pretty versatile. So good with onion or rosemary.
bacon with milk, like dip it in milk. not sure if its too gross though
bacon with milk, like dip it in milk. not sure if its too gross though
pHCrqjQ.gif
@OoferDrawings I’ve never heard of this before. I’m curious though. I’d personally prefer making maple biscuits with bacon and then dunking those like biscottis, I think? Never know, till you try it though [emoji=mirror laughing size=2] lol
@OoferDrawings
I’ve never heard of this before. I’m curious though.
I’d personally prefer making maple biscuits with bacon and then dunking those like biscottis, I think?
Never know, till you try it though
lol
not really gross to other folks i guess, just a bad texture, but i love salt & pepper shrimp when it still has the shell on. I LOVE THE CRONCH, while others apparently don't :P
not really gross to other folks i guess, just a bad texture, but i love salt & pepper shrimp when it still has the shell on. I LOVE THE CRONCH, while others apparently don't :P
Very tame compared to some.

1. Peanutbutter and pickle sandwich
2. Liver, the texture is better than the taste but whatever

I'm very curious about natto (the texture looks delicious) and blood puddings/dishes. I assume the taste of blood dishes is similar to liver so I'd eat it.

Very tame compared to some.

1. Peanutbutter and pickle sandwich
2. Liver, the texture is better than the taste but whatever

I'm very curious about natto (the texture looks delicious) and blood puddings/dishes. I assume the taste of blood dishes is similar to liver so I'd eat it.

Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19