Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | leo's art shop | G/T/I | closed! [X/3]
1 2 3 4
[center][size=5][b]yep, this is an art shop![/b][/size][/center] i'm leo, a digital artist with a focus on [b]character art[/b] and a love for drawing [b]elves[/b] and [b]creatures[/b]! i do [b]character design[/b], too. i also cannot stop starting dragon projects, so thats what this is for. without further ado! ------ [center][size=4][color=#133b37][/color]  the shop is currently: [b]CLOSED[/b][/size][/center] [size=4][color=#133b37][/color]  GUIDELINES:[/size] [LIST] [*]currently only doing [b]busts[/b]. [*][b]payment upfront[/b] in g/t/items. (more info below!) [*][b]humanoid[/b], [b]anthro[/b] and [b]creatures[/b] OK! [*][b]oc/fanart OK![/b] [*][b]no[/b] complex mecha or real animals. [*]can design off text or gjinka a dragon for additional payment. [*]turnaround can range anywhere between [b]2-20 days[/b], depending on schedule. [*] sliiight chance it might take a bit longer, especially if my professors popped projects onto me— in that case, [b]feel free to dm me[/b] to check in! [*][b]check-ins[/b] are on an [b]opt-in basis[/b], as busts are relatively quick for me and having to pause when i'm on a roll disrupts my working process <:D [*]these are for [b]personal, non-commercial use[/b] only! [*]no need to ping me, i'm [b]subbed[/b]! :D [*]if my slots are full, you can ask to be put on the [b]pinglist[/b]. [/LIST] [color=#3f6b5c][/color]  SLOTS [0/3] || currently closed!: [list][*]currently empty! [/list] PINGLIST: [list][*]@alpestris [*]@andromidia
yep, this is an art shop!

i'm leo, a digital artist with a focus on character art and a love for drawing elves and creatures! i do character design, too. i also cannot stop starting dragon projects, so thats what this is for. without further ado!

the shop is currently: CLOSED

GUIDELINES:
  • currently only doing busts.
  • payment upfront in g/t/items. (more info below!)
  • humanoid, anthro and creatures OK!
  • oc/fanart OK!
  • no complex mecha or real animals.
  • can design off text or gjinka a dragon for additional payment.
  • turnaround can range anywhere between 2-20 days, depending on schedule.
  • sliiight chance it might take a bit longer, especially if my professors popped projects onto me— in that case, feel free to dm me to check in!
  • check-ins are on an opt-in basis, as busts are relatively quick for me and having to pause when i'm on a roll disrupts my working process <:D
  • these are for personal, non-commercial use only!
  • no need to ping me, i'm subbed! :D
  • if my slots are full, you can ask to be put on the pinglist.

SLOTS [0/3] || currently closed!:
  • currently empty!

PINGLIST:
tumblr_nkpbpoY9IF1trp7y3o1_100.gif
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
[size=4][color=#133b37][/color]  PRICING AND EXAMPLES:[/size] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/938819098056491028/1036318681300475955/unknown.png[/img] [color=#3f6b5c]     [/color]  [b]LINEART[/b] — 35 EUR | 35 USD | 3500g | 3500kt [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/938819098056491028/1036319804598009887/wolvsazem.jpg[/img] [color=#3f6b5c]     [/color]  [b]FLAT COLOR[/b] — 40 EUR | 40 USD | 4000g | 4000kt [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/789020510431346690/792810389455896576/WIFE.jpg[/img] [color=#3f6b5c]     [/color]  [b]FULL COLOR[/b] — 50 EUR | 50 USD | 5000g | 5000kt [b][size=4]5 USD/500g/500kt extra for character design[/center][/b] ------- [size=4][color=#133b37][/color]  MISC EXAMPLES:[/size] [center] [size=4][b]anthro/creature[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/938819098056491028/1036318680788762634/bwoom.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/789020510431346690/792810907221622834/divulgence.jpg[/img] [b]gjinka designs[/b] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1009352]1[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36493872]2[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/515965685520793642/792565540086349854/DILF_CITY_NOW.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/515965685520793642/791325597027663872/aria....jpg[/img][/center]
 PRICING AND EXAMPLES:

unknown.png

LINEART — 35 EUR | 35 USD | 3500g | 3500kt

wolvsazem.jpg

FLAT COLOR — 40 EUR | 40 USD | 4000g | 4000kt

WIFE.jpg

FULL COLOR — 50 EUR | 50 USD | 5000g | 5000kt

5 USD/500g/500kt extra for character design

MISC EXAMPLES:

anthro/creature

bwoom.jpg

divulgence.jpg

gjinka designs1 || 2

DILF_CITY_NOW.jpg

aria....jpg

he/him | FR+9
art shop
[center][size=4]i also accept [b]mixed payment[/b]! items below will be valued at LAH if presented. [/size][/center] if you think you have something that's not on the list that i might be interested in, feel free to [b]make an offer[/b]! i personally have a fondness for nice accents (usermade or festival) and am always looking for holiday items. [size=4][color=#133b37][/color]  [b]WISHLIST (OUTDATED):[/b][/size] [center][item=luminous halo][item=Darkened Eye Scar][item=secondary gene: constellation][item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=secondary gene: constellation (veilspun)][item=breed change: veilspun][item=silhouette scroll][/center] [center][item=luminous halo][item=conflagrant halo][item=crystalcourt halo][item=aerborne halo][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=spellwrought halo][item=voltaic halo][/center]
i also accept mixed payment!
items below will be valued at LAH if presented.

if you think you have something that's not on the list that i might be interested in, feel free to make an offer!

i personally have a fondness for nice accents (usermade or festival) and am always looking for holiday items.

WISHLIST (OUTDATED):
Luminous Halo Darkened Eye Scar Secondary Gene: Constellation Tertiary Gene: Capsule Breed Change: Veilspun Silhouette Scroll

Luminous Halo Conflagrant Halo Crystalcourt Halo Aerborne Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Spellwrought Halo Voltaic Halo
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
aaand we're live! if this flops this never happened <3
aaand we're live! if this flops this never happened <3
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
@dawnbrigade Your work is wonderful! :D Would it be possible to pay with a bundle of items/accents/apparel/ect.? I have a [item=Luminous Halo] and [item=Sanddune Rags] from your wishlist, as well as a bunch of other holiday items, currency, and skins! (I also have some gems and treasure available.) Please feel free to take a look at my collection and see if anything catches your eye. This link should redirect you to my dragon Clove, and the items are listed in her biography: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47737882 I would love to snag a flat color bust if possible. Please let me know what you think at your convenience! Have an awesome rest of your day.
@dawnbrigade Your work is wonderful! :D

Would it be possible to pay with a bundle of items/accents/apparel/ect.?

I have a Luminous Halo and Sanddune Rags from your wishlist, as well as a bunch of other holiday items, currency, and skins! (I also have some gems and treasure available.) Please feel free to take a look at my collection and see if anything catches your eye. This link should redirect you to my dragon Clove, and the items are listed in her biography: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47737882

I would love to snag a flat color bust if possible. Please let me know what you think at your convenience! Have an awesome rest of your day.
@magichurdle

thank you for your interest! i've gone through your list and found that these items are of interest to me; they're listed below with their respective LAH prices (in gems) as of my last search (if the last digit was uneven, i rounded it up to your benefit).

luminous halo — 840
luminous sundrapes — 320
accent: mother's trinkets — 225
trickster's cards — 175
polished trident — 150
snowfall robe — 120
sanddune rags — 100
cosmos cloak — 75
earth runestone — 70
skin: onyx idol — 50

these items would come to a total value of 2125 gems! this would leave another 875g/kt that would need to be paid in treasure, gems, or a mix thereof to pay the full price for the flat bust.

i could also go back and pick another few items, if needed. otherwise, if this is alright for you, i'll save you a slot and we can talk characters and references :D

again, thank you, and likewise!
@magichurdle

thank you for your interest! i've gone through your list and found that these items are of interest to me; they're listed below with their respective LAH prices (in gems) as of my last search (if the last digit was uneven, i rounded it up to your benefit).

luminous halo — 840
luminous sundrapes — 320
accent: mother's trinkets — 225
trickster's cards — 175
polished trident — 150
snowfall robe — 120
sanddune rags — 100
cosmos cloak — 75
earth runestone — 70
skin: onyx idol — 50

these items would come to a total value of 2125 gems! this would leave another 875g/kt that would need to be paid in treasure, gems, or a mix thereof to pay the full price for the flat bust.

i could also go back and pick another few items, if needed. otherwise, if this is alright for you, i'll save you a slot and we can talk characters and references :D

again, thank you, and likewise!
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
@dawnbrigade

Thanks so much for your response! That sounds awesome, I am happy to send the items your way!

875KT is 875,000 treasure, correct? (I'm never quite sure whether or not I have the decimals correct!) I have 1,420,345 total treasure available, so that should work out just fine!

I will start putting together some of my character refs, and I will wait to hear back from you. :)
@dawnbrigade

Thanks so much for your response! That sounds awesome, I am happy to send the items your way!

875KT is 875,000 treasure, correct? (I'm never quite sure whether or not I have the decimals correct!) I have 1,420,345 total treasure available, so that should work out just fine!

I will start putting together some of my character refs, and I will wait to hear back from you. :)
@magichurdle

yep, its 875000 treasure! reserved you a slot :D

feel free to send those refs my way as soon as you're ready along with the payment and whatever extra details you'd like (expression, perhaps?), and i'll get to work asap!
@magichurdle

yep, its 875000 treasure! reserved you a slot :D

feel free to send those refs my way as soon as you're ready along with the payment and whatever extra details you'd like (expression, perhaps?), and i'll get to work asap!
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
Oh wow! Okay so, would it be alright for me to order a flat colored bust for this boy?

That would come up to 300kt would it not? Correct me if I'm wrong! (EDIT: if it's wrong i will work up some treasure over the next few days)

For his expression I'd like him to look... Feral, unhinged, grinning. Perhaps with a few splatters of blood (if you would be comfortable drawing that). It might not be visible but he does have little scars along his face, and also patches of vitiligo!

Let me know if you need clearer ref!

Oh am I supposed to ping you? Sorry if I'm not! @dawnbrigade
Oh wow! Okay so, would it be alright for me to order a flat colored bust for this boy?

That would come up to 300kt would it not? Correct me if I'm wrong! (EDIT: if it's wrong i will work up some treasure over the next few days)

For his expression I'd like him to look... Feral, unhinged, grinning. Perhaps with a few splatters of blood (if you would be comfortable drawing that). It might not be visible but he does have little scars along his face, and also patches of vitiligo!

Let me know if you need clearer ref!

Oh am I supposed to ping you? Sorry if I'm not! @dawnbrigade
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde

don't worry about pinging me, i'm subbed :}

what a cool boy!! love his design :D i really love drawing unhinged faces (as for how unhinged you want me to go, ive got a full gamut of unhinged goodness), so the expression wont be a problem!

there's one issue though— you seemed to have missed a zero in the price;; it's 3000kt, not 300. i'm sorry if that's out of your budget...
@galaxychilde

don't worry about pinging me, i'm subbed :}

what a cool boy!! love his design :D i really love drawing unhinged faces (as for how unhinged you want me to go, ive got a full gamut of unhinged goodness), so the expression wont be a problem!

there's one issue though— you seemed to have missed a zero in the price;; it's 3000kt, not 300. i'm sorry if that's out of your budget...
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
1 2 3 4