Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecrafters??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love Minecraft and have been playing it since it started coming out on consoles. Tried to play on pocket but it just kept lagging a bunch and didn't work very well[emoji=spiral sad size=1] Important argument- Fortnite or Minecraft?
I love Minecraft and have been playing it since it started coming out on consoles. Tried to play on pocket but it just kept lagging a bunch and didn't work very well
Important argument- Fortnite or Minecraft?
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
@EmpressAevee Minecraft all the way! I don’t like pvp.

edit: Tbh I never understood what Fortnite is. I just know there's fighting, a ton of characters, and special dances. I don't think I'll like it anyway, because I like games that let you build cities, create what you want, and visualize worlds you can't draw, which is why I like Minecraft so much.
@EmpressAevee Minecraft all the way! I don’t like pvp.

edit: Tbh I never understood what Fortnite is. I just know there's fighting, a ton of characters, and special dances. I don't think I'll like it anyway, because I like games that let you build cities, create what you want, and visualize worlds you can't draw, which is why I like Minecraft so much.
A small light blue colored moth with rainbow wings cutely bobs up and down xxxxxxx
FR+3
I love Minecraft. I started playing back in 2013 when it released for Xbox 360. Now I play Windows 10 version so my brother and I can crossplay.

I'm terrible at building so I usually spend most of my time digging out huge mine systems and raising livestock. I also enjoy breeding horses to get high health/high jump/high speed offspring.

@EmpressAevee

Minecraft is superior for me but it just comes down to personal taste. Fortnite is too fast paced for me.
I love Minecraft. I started playing back in 2013 when it released for Xbox 360. Now I play Windows 10 version so my brother and I can crossplay.

I'm terrible at building so I usually spend most of my time digging out huge mine systems and raising livestock. I also enjoy breeding horses to get high health/high jump/high speed offspring.

@EmpressAevee

Minecraft is superior for me but it just comes down to personal taste. Fortnite is too fast paced for me.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
I just mod my game to hell and back bc I can't have fun with it otherwise

I don't have any friends to play Minecraft with
I just mod my game to hell and back bc I can't have fun with it otherwise

I don't have any friends to play Minecraft with
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@EmpressAevee
Minecraft for me-
I've never really been into "shooters" all that much
My friends have been trying to get me on fortnite though
@EmpressAevee
Minecraft for me-
I've never really been into "shooters" all that much
My friends have been trying to get me on fortnite though
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
I've been playing it for nearly 6 years. I can say it's the only game that I keep playing for the longest time because I feel it's one of the greatest games in the world. I really enjoy the time exploring and building my own worlds. I also play minigames such as Skywars on Hypixel server, which brings me a lot of fun. Hypixel's new RPG survival game called Skyblock is also amazing. I very recommand you to try it.
I've been playing it for nearly 6 years. I can say it's the only game that I keep playing for the longest time because I feel it's one of the greatest games in the world. I really enjoy the time exploring and building my own worlds. I also play minigames such as Skywars on Hypixel server, which brings me a lot of fun. Hypixel's new RPG survival game called Skyblock is also amazing. I very recommand you to try it.
Vzta1hq.png
Minecraft is really fun, but mostly only if you have friends you can play with.
Which I don't have.
None of my friends play Minecraft.
So the Nether update is cool, huh?
Minecraft is really fun, but mostly only if you have friends you can play with.
Which I don't have.
None of my friends play Minecraft.
So the Nether update is cool, huh?
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
Love Minecraft, I come back to it every now and again. I recently wanted to make a modpack for it for some extra fun but my computer's hard drive has recently decided it does not want to live anymore so I can't really play right now lol

First played it back in 2010, it's such a great game that holds up so well today.
Love Minecraft, I come back to it every now and again. I recently wanted to make a modpack for it for some extra fun but my computer's hard drive has recently decided it does not want to live anymore so I can't really play right now lol

First played it back in 2010, it's such a great game that holds up so well today.
i'm a huge geek for minecraft yet i barely play myself anymore and that's sad. but when i do i like exploring!
i'm a huge geek for minecraft yet i barely play myself anymore and that's sad. but when i do i like exploring!
baby, you know that i've got you! i could never stop you, i would never stop you!
wishlist
I really love minecraft! I sometimes do survival just to zone out, but I really like to over complicate things for myself and do stupidly large creative builds by hand because I can't get mods or tools to work for the life of me! I started actually an Aternos multiplayer creative server where I was recreating the Light Flight section of the world map large scale and was gonna move to the shadow flight and so on after that. I had just finished spending hours building the massive sundial when I lost the login for the server and could never access it again hahaaaaa aaa.... [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
I really love minecraft! I sometimes do survival just to zone out, but I really like to over complicate things for myself and do stupidly large creative builds by hand because I can't get mods or tools to work for the life of me!

I started actually an Aternos multiplayer creative server where I was recreating the Light Flight section of the world map large scale and was gonna move to the shadow flight and so on after that. I had just finished spending hours building the massive sundial when I lost the login for the server and could never access it again hahaaaaa aaa....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8