Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecrafters??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Minecraft is fun!
I'm currently trying to raise a family of sea turtles from the eggs (and failing) in creative.
Minecraft is fun!
I'm currently trying to raise a family of sea turtles from the eggs (and failing) in creative.
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
ive been playing minecraft a lot recently, but i started maybe sometime around 2012/13. crazy to see how much it's changed
ive been playing minecraft a lot recently, but i started maybe sometime around 2012/13. crazy to see how much it's changed
Been playing since 1.5.2 on a friend's account, got my own account when 1.10.2 was the latest. Around 2018, went on a hiatus when it got boring. Returned a few months ago when I tried playing modpacks, and have never been bored since.

And if you think RLcraft is the best of modpacks, then you're missing out on a lot of really good ones. My favorites include

Antimatter Chemistry: You spawn in a dimension made of "antimatter" and use chemistry to travel to the nether, end, and 3 modded dimensions to gather materials for antimatter armor, which requires 200000+ nether stars and millions of each element.

Ultimate Alchemy: You get taken to a void where you never starve and can fly like in creative mode. The goal is to craft True Clay. Much harder than it sounds.

Enigmatica 2 Expert: Difficult modpack where 1 wood equals 2 planks and a furnace requires 38 cobblestone. There's a neat mod progression and it's the most enjoyable in this list.

GT New Horizons: Arguably the hardest modpack ever made. Main focus is a single machinery mod called GregTech consisting of 16 tiers of machines. The crafting table recipe is 2 flint over 2 blocks of wood and a door is crafted with 4 planks, an iron ring, an iron screw, a hammer, and a screwdriver. Only one complete playthrough on YouTube which is 384 episodes long. Takes 2000+ hours and >12 months to beat.
Been playing since 1.5.2 on a friend's account, got my own account when 1.10.2 was the latest. Around 2018, went on a hiatus when it got boring. Returned a few months ago when I tried playing modpacks, and have never been bored since.

And if you think RLcraft is the best of modpacks, then you're missing out on a lot of really good ones. My favorites include

Antimatter Chemistry: You spawn in a dimension made of "antimatter" and use chemistry to travel to the nether, end, and 3 modded dimensions to gather materials for antimatter armor, which requires 200000+ nether stars and millions of each element.

Ultimate Alchemy: You get taken to a void where you never starve and can fly like in creative mode. The goal is to craft True Clay. Much harder than it sounds.

Enigmatica 2 Expert: Difficult modpack where 1 wood equals 2 planks and a furnace requires 38 cobblestone. There's a neat mod progression and it's the most enjoyable in this list.

GT New Horizons: Arguably the hardest modpack ever made. Main focus is a single machinery mod called GregTech consisting of 16 tiers of machines. The crafting table recipe is 2 flint over 2 blocks of wood and a door is crafted with 4 planks, an iron ring, an iron screw, a hammer, and a screwdriver. Only one complete playthrough on YouTube which is 384 episodes long. Takes 2000+ hours and >12 months to beat.
I got minecraft on the switch a few months ago! I miss the mods but the portability is really fun
I mostly play single player rn but my new big project is demolishing and rebuilding a zombie village
I got minecraft on the switch a few months ago! I miss the mods but the portability is really fun
I mostly play single player rn but my new big project is demolishing and rebuilding a zombie village
I'm what the kids call

tired
Yea boi I’m a Minecraft Nerd with a capital N
Yea boi I’m a Minecraft Nerd with a capital N
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
heck yes minecraft!

i'm trying to do survival but i cannot find a nether fortress for the life of me ;w;
heck yes minecraft!

i'm trying to do survival but i cannot find a nether fortress for the life of me ;w;
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
I've been playing the game since it came out in beta lol.

I've actually decided that I'd like to take up content creating because I enjoy it so much and enjoy streaming and such so I thought it might be a good idea to combine the two. I really really like playing hardcore on minecraft Java, and the hexxit modpack (with a little rlcraft here and there), and sometimes I like to mix the two and play hexxit hardcore.
I've been playing the game since it came out in beta lol.

I've actually decided that I'd like to take up content creating because I enjoy it so much and enjoy streaming and such so I thought it might be a good idea to combine the two. I really really like playing hardcore on minecraft Java, and the hexxit modpack (with a little rlcraft here and there), and sometimes I like to mix the two and play hexxit hardcore.
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
this blew up wow ;-;

just wanted to mention that I've been playing since around 2010 (would've started earlier but I couldn't use a controller before then)
this blew up wow ;-;

just wanted to mention that I've been playing since around 2010 (would've started earlier but I couldn't use a controller before then)
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
I have never beaten the Ender Dragon in my life, but I will...

One day.
I have never beaten the Ender Dragon in my life, but I will...

One day.
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
m i n e c r a f t

I’m a 1.8.9 bedwars tryhard but also like plain survival in latest versions ^^
m i n e c r a f t

I’m a 1.8.9 bedwars tryhard but also like plain survival in latest versions ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8