Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecrafters??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
minecraft is my f a v o u r i t e game, period.

i'll do anything in it, build, explore, fight, etc. but building is probably my favourite past time. survival & creative. i'll probably join it soon. my username is greag <3
minecraft is my f a v o u r i t e game, period.

i'll do anything in it, build, explore, fight, etc. but building is probably my favourite past time. survival & creative. i'll probably join it soon. my username is greag <3
@RavineCat @rebic @novakinn

It is on Java, yes.
I believe joining the discord is the way to get whitelisted, but I will ask the owner if he can whitelist by ign (username) if I give him the usernames

It is on Java, yes.
I believe joining the discord is the way to get whitelisted, but I will ask the owner if he can whitelist by ign (username) if I give him the usernames
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!

He has unwhitelisted to server, tell me if you have anymore issues ^^
Also join the discord to be more involved.

He has unwhitelisted to server, tell me if you have anymore issues ^^
Also join the discord to be more involved.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
I just got into Minecraft this year so I am kind of a newbie.(I got into it when bees were added into the game) I am already a huge ender dragon fan. in fact I am trying to draw right now a uncubed version of the Ender dragon!(I will show the picture once it is done) I love creative mode, survival if I want a challenge(but cheats on! since I am not very good at fighting monsters/mobs[emoji=tundra sad size=1].....) if you ever spot me in any of your servers my username is Rukogirl1803.
I just got into Minecraft this year so I am kind of a newbie.(I got into it when bees were added into the game) I am already a huge ender dragon fan. in fact I am trying to draw right now a uncubed version of the Ender dragon!(I will show the picture once it is done)

I love creative mode, survival if I want a challenge(but cheats on! since I am not very good at fighting monsters/mobs.....) if you ever spot me in any of your servers my username is Rukogirl1803.
Yessss! I have java and bedrock! Minecraft for life.... [emoji=gem size=1][emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
Yessss! I have java and bedrock! Minecraft for life....
ky82ASU.gifs8ncwyo.gif Hi theres8ncwyo.gifky82ASU.gif
Minecraft was the first game I ever played. I have it on PC and mobile (but I hate mobile controls) I mostly play on servers and build things in creative, but I've played on a survival server with my bro and made a few single player ones too. Never got around to finding the End portal because I wouldn't be able to find my house again... Oh, 2 times all my worlds that I worked on for years were deleted. I changed computers, and didn't save them... I only have 1 picture left from this city I made once. :'( [img][url=https://ibb.co/YPTQw1p][img]https://i.ibb.co/S57yGMR/Block-City-DO-NOT-DELETE-PICTURE.png[/img][/url][/img] I had a skyscraper with a ton of floors up to the hieght limit (this picture was w.i.p) and also had a oak wood town in the background with a watchtower. I put sea lanterns in all the nearby rivers and ponds so they glow at night.
Minecraft was the first game I ever played. I have it on PC and mobile (but I hate mobile controls) I mostly play on servers and build things in creative, but I've played on a survival server with my bro and made a few single player ones too. Never got around to finding the End portal because I wouldn't be able to find my house again...

Oh, 2 times all my worlds that I worked on for years were deleted. I changed computers, and didn't save them... I only have 1 picture left from this city I made once. :'(
[img][/img]Block-City-DO-NOT-DELETE-PICTURE.png
I had a skyscraper with a ton of floors up to the hieght limit (this picture was w.i.p) and also had a oak wood town in the background with a watchtower. I put sea lanterns in all the nearby rivers and ponds so they glow at night.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I recently started playing again on Pocket Edition. Someday I hope to get it on computer again, but 'till then I'll be on the app!

I'm learning how to build stuff and not just square-for-a-house. I've also recently begun to settle into a village. I'm very attached to these guys already.

Some Pillagers killed the village's iron golem during a raid and I'm trying to build a new one. I have to jump down a ravine to access the most iron. Very very tense.
I recently started playing again on Pocket Edition. Someday I hope to get it on computer again, but 'till then I'll be on the app!

I'm learning how to build stuff and not just square-for-a-house. I've also recently begun to settle into a village. I'm very attached to these guys already.

Some Pillagers killed the village's iron golem during a raid and I'm trying to build a new one. I have to jump down a ravine to access the most iron. Very very tense.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
My FR username comes from Minecraft when I made my account years ago. I used to go on mini-game servers a lot, particularly the Hive and Mineplex. After 1.9 came out I stopped playing because the new combat system killed my already declining motivation to play, but 1.13 and Hermitcraft slowly revived my interest.

I used to play creative more, but now it's mostly survival. I still have some creative worlds for large builds using world edit and for other mods. However, I'm playing survival more because it's giving me goals to pace myself with. I almost burned my house down yesterday in survival trying to decorate a room to look like the Nether :D

My FR username comes from Minecraft when I made my account years ago. I used to go on mini-game servers a lot, particularly the Hive and Mineplex. After 1.9 came out I stopped playing because the new combat system killed my already declining motivation to play, but 1.13 and Hermitcraft slowly revived my interest.

I used to play creative more, but now it's mostly survival. I still have some creative worlds for large builds using world edit and for other mods. However, I'm playing survival more because it's giving me goals to pace myself with. I almost burned my house down yesterday in survival trying to decorate a room to look like the Nether :D

23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
hello!! i love minecraft and i've been playing it recently (mostly for roleplays though) :D
i could totally share some builds i did!! i love building stuff

edit: forgot to mention i play java edition, mostly play on private servers/singleplayer, and my un is entirely different from the one here jfhjfklg
hello!! i love minecraft and i've been playing it recently (mostly for roleplays though) :D
i could totally share some builds i did!! i love building stuff

edit: forgot to mention i play java edition, mostly play on private servers/singleplayer, and my un is entirely different from the one here jfhjfklg
I'm gonna talk about myself lol

I mainly play on servers, tbh, being the server I have on the main post and a server called LemonCloud
I usually play on creative, occasionally going to other stuff..
I've been trying to get back into singleplayer survival, but Im too much of a scardy cat to loose all my stuff from dying.
My ign is the same as on here c:
I'm gonna talk about myself lol

I mainly play on servers, tbh, being the server I have on the main post and a server called LemonCloud
I usually play on creative, occasionally going to other stuff..
I've been trying to get back into singleplayer survival, but Im too much of a scardy cat to loose all my stuff from dying.
My ign is the same as on here c:
What's the prob?
dog.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8