Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecrafters??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I’ve been playing Minecraft on PC, and lately, I’ve challenged myself to single biome Nether Wastes survival mode. (No creative mode used, just a starting chest with a limited food and wood supply.)
I’ve gotten pretty far. Far enough to have built a nether portal (which transports to a Nether green zone, warped forest\crimson forest) and build a house and fencing from crimson planks. I’m currently trying to fortify my Hoglin pen, because the nasty piglins have taken to shooting my livestock from across the fence.
I’ve also got a slow growing mushroom farm for stew, but my primary food source so far has been kiting and hunting Hoglins. It’s been quite an adventure, and I don’t know how I’d ever go back to a normal Minecraft biome ever again. It will never be the same after what I’ve been through in the Nether.... so many trees... villages... animals... wow. What a world.
I’ve been playing Minecraft on PC, and lately, I’ve challenged myself to single biome Nether Wastes survival mode. (No creative mode used, just a starting chest with a limited food and wood supply.)
I’ve gotten pretty far. Far enough to have built a nether portal (which transports to a Nether green zone, warped forest\crimson forest) and build a house and fencing from crimson planks. I’m currently trying to fortify my Hoglin pen, because the nasty piglins have taken to shooting my livestock from across the fence.
I’ve also got a slow growing mushroom farm for stew, but my primary food source so far has been kiting and hunting Hoglins. It’s been quite an adventure, and I don’t know how I’d ever go back to a normal Minecraft biome ever again. It will never be the same after what I’ve been through in the Nether.... so many trees... villages... animals... wow. What a world.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
I've been playing minecraft since it was in beta. It was actually the game that got me really into video games in the first place - before minecraft, i'd only ever played pokemon games on my old DSi. Despite having played it for so long, i've never actually 'beaten' the game. I always get bored halfway through a playthrough, and I prefer building to hunting down the dragon anyway.
I've been playing minecraft since it was in beta. It was actually the game that got me really into video games in the first place - before minecraft, i'd only ever played pokemon games on my old DSi. Despite having played it for so long, i've never actually 'beaten' the game. I always get bored halfway through a playthrough, and I prefer building to hunting down the dragon anyway.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
I've been playing minecraft for a few years now. I love building things off of my stories. I'm currently working on a pretty big one- big for me, it's tiny compared to everyone else's- and the /fill command is amazing.
I've been playing minecraft for a few years now. I love building things off of my stories. I'm currently working on a pretty big one- big for me, it's tiny compared to everyone else's- and the /fill command is amazing.
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Hello!! I've been playing Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition for about six years now. I have a few worlds (lost my OG ones sadly though a couple years ago), but I mostly play on Survival mode and Creative mode in servers like Mineplex and Lifeboat. I agree with some other users here, I enjoy playing Minecraft best with friends. :)
Hello!! I've been playing Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition for about six years now. I have a few worlds (lost my OG ones sadly though a couple years ago), but I mostly play on Survival mode and Creative mode in servers like Mineplex and Lifeboat. I agree with some other users here, I enjoy playing Minecraft best with friends. :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I love playing minecraft with others but don't have anyone but my sibling to play with
I love playing minecraft with others but don't have anyone but my sibling to play with
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
I cant minceraft with anyone. Its very lonely
I cant minceraft with anyone. Its very lonely
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I play Minecraft alone on PE because I hate people, but I love epic builds. Right now I’m playing Skyblock, as well as a creative world where I’m building a sea fortress. I but a lot of marketplace packs that are meant to be dungeon challenges but I play them in creative and just explore.
I play Minecraft alone on PE because I hate people, but I love epic builds. Right now I’m playing Skyblock, as well as a creative world where I’m building a sea fortress. I but a lot of marketplace packs that are meant to be dungeon challenges but I play them in creative and just explore.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Hi yes you've summoned me.

Yes I do that mining and that crafting

I tend to play on servers (because singleplayer is so, so lonely)

Been playing since,,,, before 1.9? 1.5 maybe??? 1.6?? I can't remember but it was before the combat update and somewhere around 2015 (maybe??)

I actually play on a server with the wonderful @miilkteeth

Also, for all ye oldies in the chat: Remember when phantoms dropped cow leather and straight up despawned at dawn instead of burning because I DISTINCTLY remember that and that useless nugget of knowledge is forever imbetted in my brain.
Hi yes you've summoned me.

Yes I do that mining and that crafting

I tend to play on servers (because singleplayer is so, so lonely)

Been playing since,,,, before 1.9? 1.5 maybe??? 1.6?? I can't remember but it was before the combat update and somewhere around 2015 (maybe??)

I actually play on a server with the wonderful @miilkteeth

Also, for all ye oldies in the chat: Remember when phantoms dropped cow leather and straight up despawned at dawn instead of burning because I DISTINCTLY remember that and that useless nugget of knowledge is forever imbetted in my brain.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
i used to play minecraft, but i lost motivation because i have no one to play with and no pc :')
i used to play minecraft, but i lost motivation because i have no one to play with and no pc :')
I love minecraft, i just dont play it enough, but i have a story about something i did that was dumb;

So i was playing Minecraft with someone and we were in Survival mode, and like the 'hardcore' player's we were, we played with no cheats at all (so no keep inv, etc) and on hard mode. So you see, i had a lot of diamonds, emeralds, gold, etc, you name it, from a ravine i found and mined in until i finished mining in it (i also found a mineshaft in it while mining in the ravine).

After, i decided to head to where my friend was, they weren't that far away. On my way there (remember, i have ALL my valuables with me, which included name tags and whatnot), i found one of those sand castle areas, and i decided to get the loot from there. Well you see, like an idiot i am, i fell Straight down. I know, i know, im an idiot. I triggered the trap and i died, and lost EVERYTHING i had, hours of mining lost. It made me shed a tear.

Edit: spelling errors
I love minecraft, i just dont play it enough, but i have a story about something i did that was dumb;

So i was playing Minecraft with someone and we were in Survival mode, and like the 'hardcore' player's we were, we played with no cheats at all (so no keep inv, etc) and on hard mode. So you see, i had a lot of diamonds, emeralds, gold, etc, you name it, from a ravine i found and mined in until i finished mining in it (i also found a mineshaft in it while mining in the ravine).

After, i decided to head to where my friend was, they weren't that far away. On my way there (remember, i have ALL my valuables with me, which included name tags and whatnot), i found one of those sand castle areas, and i decided to get the loot from there. Well you see, like an idiot i am, i fell Straight down. I know, i know, im an idiot. I triggered the trap and i died, and lost EVERYTHING i had, hours of mining lost. It made me shed a tear.

Edit: spelling errors
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8