Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecrafters??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I play on PE. I love it. I do like the Pixelmon server I have on PC though...
I play on PE. I love it. I do like the Pixelmon server I have on PC though...
Z1RkWWM.png
I prefer the creative aspect of Minecraft but I'm currently playing on my brother's Survival server, building a biiiig medieval house and I need 409 clay blocks (1636 clay balls!) for the roof and just the thought of it makes me wanna cry :') I hope I can find a swamp somewhere.

Also I am madly in love with the Conquest resource pack and I'll never be able to go back to vanilla ever
I prefer the creative aspect of Minecraft but I'm currently playing on my brother's Survival server, building a biiiig medieval house and I need 409 clay blocks (1636 clay balls!) for the roof and just the thought of it makes me wanna cry :') I hope I can find a swamp somewhere.

Also I am madly in love with the Conquest resource pack and I'll never be able to go back to vanilla ever
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
I love playing Minecraft, especially since there are so many different play styles! You can do a nuzlocke (hardcore mode, one life mode, etc.) You can build, battle, farm, fish, mine....craft *cough*

Personally, survival mode is my favourite because it's fun to pretend you're out in the wilderness trying to survive on your own (or with a friend/friends). I enjoy mining and have become horribly addicted to farming over the past 3 years...
I love playing Minecraft, especially since there are so many different play styles! You can do a nuzlocke (hardcore mode, one life mode, etc.) You can build, battle, farm, fish, mine....craft *cough*

Personally, survival mode is my favourite because it's fun to pretend you're out in the wilderness trying to survive on your own (or with a friend/friends). I enjoy mining and have become horribly addicted to farming over the past 3 years...
most people put something meaningful here...
i haven't played minecraft in a while, and i should probably return to it (even though my computer despises it and sometimes it gets down to like 10 fps.) i like playing on creative but on one survival server i've got quite some achievements, like a gigantic tower of a base that looks like a christmas tree and stretches up to y level 100.

i'm trying to learn redstone (last time i played i managed to make my first, admittedly not very good piston door! i am so confused but at least it's fun). if i join, my username is dramidoro! i'll probably play minecraft more often when i get my new computer next month which should hopefully run it better.
i haven't played minecraft in a while, and i should probably return to it (even though my computer despises it and sometimes it gets down to like 10 fps.) i like playing on creative but on one survival server i've got quite some achievements, like a gigantic tower of a base that looks like a christmas tree and stretches up to y level 100.

i'm trying to learn redstone (last time i played i managed to make my first, admittedly not very good piston door! i am so confused but at least it's fun). if i join, my username is dramidoro! i'll probably play minecraft more often when i get my new computer next month which should hopefully run it better.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I play minceraft on xbox and yes i did say mince raft. My brain just does that.

I also just explore, i dont settle, i toss what i dont need then off I go.
I play minceraft on xbox and yes i did say mince raft. My brain just does that.

I also just explore, i dont settle, i toss what i dont need then off I go.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
my boyfriend and I love to just play minecraft together, but overall not huge minecraft nuts. That being said, we are currently trying to build on an island we randomly spawned at and it's been a.... challenge... ahaha.

We previously made a gorge house but didn't fully finish. I got frustrated at that one because we lost all of our stuff far away from our house cause of a drowned with a trident... and when we popped back home, we had only 40 pieces of iron left... >> so I got a little huffy because I hate mining in caves I've already been in. LOL
my boyfriend and I love to just play minecraft together, but overall not huge minecraft nuts. That being said, we are currently trying to build on an island we randomly spawned at and it's been a.... challenge... ahaha.

We previously made a gorge house but didn't fully finish. I got frustrated at that one because we lost all of our stuff far away from our house cause of a drowned with a trident... and when we popped back home, we had only 40 pieces of iron left... >> so I got a little huffy because I hate mining in caves I've already been in. LOL
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
i love minecraft!! ive been playing since 2012. i only really play on a farming economy server that ive been on for yearsss
i love minecraft!! ive been playing since 2012. i only really play on a farming economy server that ive been on for yearsss
My boyfriend and I grew up playing Minecraft and now we play it on Xbox together. Our world's really just a big dump of randomness.

I do have the game on almost every platform, namely PE, the version for the 2DS XL, the one for the Nintendo Switch, and the one for Xbox. I play the game mainly in Survival, and if I ever do play it in Creative, it's because I have friends with me.
My boyfriend and I grew up playing Minecraft and now we play it on Xbox together. Our world's really just a big dump of randomness.

I do have the game on almost every platform, namely PE, the version for the 2DS XL, the one for the Nintendo Switch, and the one for Xbox. I play the game mainly in Survival, and if I ever do play it in Creative, it's because I have friends with me.
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
I mostly play Java edition on my pc and sometimes play it in VR on my HTC Vive! I tried Pixelmon in VR and it was quite an experience.
I mostly play Java edition on my pc and sometimes play it in VR on my HTC Vive! I tried Pixelmon in VR and it was quite an experience.
this sig is under construction | they/she
I know this is kinda old but hi I play mcpe
I know this is kinda old but hi I play mcpe
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8