Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR or DV?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@melodyhearts
It's a new petsite. So new in fact it just finished beta. There's not a lot to do right now but some people have some high hopes for it. I find it kind of meh but it's a bit fun.
@melodyhearts
It's a new petsite. So new in fact it just finished beta. There's not a lot to do right now but some people have some high hopes for it. I find it kind of meh but it's a bit fun.
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="honour" date="2020-06-30 14:56:51" ] ...last week i had 10K+ gems and an akirbeak [/quote] i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak????? nice but also. i can't bring myself to play DV even for profit :/ it's just not really my thing i guess
honour wrote on 2020-06-30 14:56:51:
...last week i had 10K+ gems and an akirbeak

i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak????? nice

but also. i can't bring myself to play DV even for profit :/ it's just not really my thing i guess
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@absolmon
Ohhhhh, okay. Thank you! I keep seeing people mention it in the forums and I’ve been lost
@absolmon
Ohhhhh, okay. Thank you! I keep seeing people mention it in the forums and I’ve been lost
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-06-30 14:59:20" ] *laughs in no interest in dv and no money anyways* [/quote]
Falinks wrote on 2020-06-30 14:59:20:
*laughs in no interest in dv and no money anyways*
owleics.gif
[quote name="Flail" date="2020-06-30 15:03:44" ] *laughs in playing dv purely to profit on fr* [/quote]
Flail wrote on 2020-06-30 15:03:44:
*laughs in playing dv purely to profit on fr*
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
[quote name="MelodyHearts" date="2020-06-30 15:33:01" ] What’s dappervolk? [/quote] @MelodyHearts it's a really cool petsite! if you want, you can use me as a referrer using [url=https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=honour]this[/url] link. :)
MelodyHearts wrote on 2020-06-30 15:33:01:
What’s dappervolk?
@MelodyHearts

it's a really cool petsite! if you want, you can use me as a referrer using this link. :)
[quote name="Flail" date="2020-06-30 15:03:44" ] *laughs in playing dv purely to profit on fr* [/quote] and it's pretty cool :3
Flail wrote on 2020-06-30 15:03:44:
*laughs in playing dv purely to profit on fr*

and it's pretty cool :3
ldNLSdw.png
I know I live under a rock - but what exactly is Dappervolk? and why is it suddenly everywhere? Hasn't it been around for a while? I remember seeing -or hearing- about it a while ago.
I know I live under a rock - but what exactly is Dappervolk? and why is it suddenly everywhere? Hasn't it been around for a while? I remember seeing -or hearing- about it a while ago.
@TheGoldikova

Dappervolk is a gacha style pet game!

you go through different places, and you start out in Louise Hill! you meet different characters and do quests to unlock more things. you get items that you can incubate and after a set amount of time (time varies depending on the item), it will hatch, giving you a pet. :)

The game was in beta for the past 2 years (i believe) but now it has officially launched to the Public. :D

if you want, you can use me as a referrer using this link. :)
@TheGoldikova

Dappervolk is a gacha style pet game!

you go through different places, and you start out in Louise Hill! you meet different characters and do quests to unlock more things. you get items that you can incubate and after a set amount of time (time varies depending on the item), it will hatch, giving you a pet. :)

The game was in beta for the past 2 years (i believe) but now it has officially launched to the Public. :D

if you want, you can use me as a referrer using this link. :)
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-06-30 14:59:20" ] *laughs in no interest in dv and no money anyways* [/quote]
Falinks wrote on 2020-06-30 14:59:20:
*laughs in no interest in dv and no money anyways*
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10