Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR or DV?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
how to flight rising circa 2020:
1) Join DV
2) Turn Off Brain Machine
3) Turnip????
4) Profit!!

jkjk I am enjoying DV well enough, but FR is my favorite of the two c:
how to flight rising circa 2020:
1) Join DV
2) Turn Off Brain Machine
3) Turnip????
4) Profit!!

jkjk I am enjoying DV well enough, but FR is my favorite of the two c:
[quote name="honour" date="2020-07-01 08:41:37" ] [quote name="qunii" date="2020-07-01 08:40:45" ] [quote name="SpaceRobotWifi" date="2020-06-30 20:12:13" ] [center][quote name="lightsgodown" date="2020-06-30 15:36:00" ] i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak????? [/quote] *loud squinting* [/quote] [/quote] i came from another game that id be playing for years [/quote] Oh that's cool, what game did you used to play? :O
honour wrote on 2020-07-01 08:41:37:
qunii wrote on 2020-07-01 08:40:45:
Quote:
lightsgodown wrote on 2020-06-30 15:36:00:
i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak?????
*loud squinting*

i came from another game that id be playing for years
Oh that's cool, what game did you used to play? :O
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
I know that Dappervolk is a currently heated topic, since many players are excited about its public release, and that's fine! Dappervolk talk just needs to be where Dappervolk needs to vibe best, according to Da Rules. Here's what the rules officially say. Of course, the moderation of all threads are subject to the moderators and Stormlight Workshop.

This is from the Code of Conduct, which you can find here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette

"Threads should be on topic for the forum they are in. If the thread is in a discussion forum, it should be open to discussion. Private messages are best suited for private discussions. If the thread is in a sales forum, it must be open and looking to sell, buy, or trade."

This is from The Policies, which you can find here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam

"Advertising threads in other forums, using our website or forums to advertise your own game, hire for your own company, etc. If you wish to advertise a game you have made or work for, please contact our ad partner, Hiveworks, for more information about advertising on Flight Rising."
I know that Dappervolk is a currently heated topic, since many players are excited about its public release, and that's fine! Dappervolk talk just needs to be where Dappervolk needs to vibe best, according to Da Rules. Here's what the rules officially say. Of course, the moderation of all threads are subject to the moderators and Stormlight Workshop.

This is from the Code of Conduct, which you can find here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette

"Threads should be on topic for the forum they are in. If the thread is in a discussion forum, it should be open to discussion. Private messages are best suited for private discussions. If the thread is in a sales forum, it must be open and looking to sell, buy, or trade."

This is from The Policies, which you can find here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam

"Advertising threads in other forums, using our website or forums to advertise your own game, hire for your own company, etc. If you wish to advertise a game you have made or work for, please contact our ad partner, Hiveworks, for more information about advertising on Flight Rising."
[quote name="Caoineadh" date="2020-07-01 08:48:40" ] I know that Dappervolk is a currently heated topic, since many players are excited about its public release, and that's fine! Dappervolk talk just needs to be where Dappervolk needs to vibe best, according to Da Rules. Here's what the rules officially say. Of course, the moderation of all threads are subject to the moderators and Stormlight Workshop. This is from the Code of Conduct, which you can find here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette "Threads should be on topic for the forum they are in. If the thread is in a discussion forum, it should be open to discussion. Private messages are best suited for private discussions. If the thread is in a sales forum, it must be open and looking to sell, buy, or trade." This is from The Policies, which you can find here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam "Advertising threads in other forums, using our website or forums to advertise your own game, hire for your own company, etc. If you wish to advertise a game you have made or work for, please contact our ad partner, Hiveworks, for more information about advertising on Flight Rising." [/quote] oops, should i just delete this thread? [rule] [quote name="Hag" date="2020-07-01 08:45:52" ] [quote name="honour" date="2020-07-01 08:41:37" ] [quote name="qunii" date="2020-07-01 08:40:45" ] [quote name="SpaceRobotWifi" date="2020-06-30 20:12:13" ] [center][quote name="lightsgodown" date="2020-06-30 15:36:00" ] i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak????? [/quote] *loud squinting* [/quote] [/quote] i came from another game that id be playing for years [/quote] Oh that's cool, what game did you used to play? :O [/quote] CS, Neopets, and lioden
Caoineadh wrote on 2020-07-01 08:48:40:

oops, should i just delete this thread?

Hag wrote on 2020-07-01 08:45:52:
honour wrote on 2020-07-01 08:41:37:
qunii wrote on 2020-07-01 08:40:45:
Quote:
lightsgodown wrote on 2020-06-30 15:36:00:
i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak?????
*loud squinting*

i came from another game that id be playing for years
Oh that's cool, what game did you used to play? :O

CS, Neopets, and lioden

I'd either request for a moderator to relocate the thread to GenD or to have to be locked / deleted, personally.

*Tundra dragon shrug*
I'd either request for a moderator to relocate the thread to GenD or to have to be locked / deleted, personally.

*Tundra dragon shrug*
Neither Lioden or Neopets allow cross site trading.... as an FYI [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1], in case you traded FR stuff for things on those websites.
Neither Lioden or Neopets allow cross site trading.... as an FYI , in case you traded FR stuff for things on those websites.
[quote name="Hag" date="2020-07-01 09:00:58" ] Neither Lioden or Neopets allow cross site trading.... as an FYI [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1], in case you traded FR stuff for things on those websites. [/quote] [img]https://imgur.com/yjS7kBx.png[/img]
Hag wrote on 2020-07-01 09:00:58:
Neither Lioden or Neopets allow cross site trading.... as an FYI , in case you traded FR stuff for things on those websites.

yjS7kBx.png
I'm just surprised if you played Neo especially for years you didn't know that! Since that's one of those really big things people get frozen for all the time, often times unfairly, for buying/selling/trading Unconverted pets or items/neopoints. Like, one of the big things everyone who's played for a long time knows about.

Anyway, good luck with your DV referrals!
I'm just surprised if you played Neo especially for years you didn't know that! Since that's one of those really big things people get frozen for all the time, often times unfairly, for buying/selling/trading Unconverted pets or items/neopoints. Like, one of the big things everyone who's played for a long time knows about.

Anyway, good luck with your DV referrals!
[quote name="honour" date="2020-07-01 09:03:42" ] [quote name="Hag" date="2020-07-01 09:00:58" ] Neither Lioden or Neopets allow cross site trading.... as an FYI [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1], in case you traded FR stuff for things on those websites. [/quote] oop and yeah probably get this thread relocated lol
honour wrote on 2020-07-01 09:03:42:
Hag wrote on 2020-07-01 09:00:58:

oop

and yeah probably get this thread relocated lol
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
[quote name="nymphfae" date="2020-06-30 15:26:50" ] [quote name="Rolyo" date="2020-06-30 15:05:09" ] *cries in finding dv insanely boring but playing for profit on fr* [/quote] me but i couldn’t even bother to play it to get money on fr—got disinterested fast and retreated back here lol [/quote]
nymphfae wrote on 2020-06-30 15:26:50:
Rolyo wrote on 2020-06-30 15:05:09:
*cries in finding dv insanely boring but playing for profit on fr*
me but i couldn’t even bother to play it to get money on fr—got disinterested fast and retreated back here lol
RYAN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10