Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR or DV?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][quote name="lightsgodown" date="2020-06-30 15:36:00" ] i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak????? [/quote] *loud squinting*
lightsgodown wrote on 2020-06-30 15:36:00:
i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak?????
*loud squinting*
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-06-30 14:59:20" ] *laughs in no interest in dv and no money anyways* [/quote]
Falinks wrote on 2020-06-30 14:59:20:
*laughs in no interest in dv and no money anyways*

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="SpaceRobotWifi" date="2020-06-30 20:12:13" ] [center][quote name="lightsgodown" date="2020-06-30 15:36:00" ] i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak????? [/quote] *loud squinting* [/quote] [I][size=1]3 light halos, 4 marva cloaks...[/size][/I] It also feels pretty sketch to advertise DV with your own Referral link, or advertise it in general with these kind of threads. This is FR, not Dappervolk. I get it's new and popular, but go to the Discussion thread for this sorta thing, it just comes off as advertising and flexing.
Quote:
lightsgodown wrote on 2020-06-30 15:36:00:
i. you joined less than a month ago and you had 10kg & an akirbeak?????
*loud squinting*
3 light halos, 4 marva cloaks...

It also feels pretty sketch to advertise DV with your own Referral link, or advertise it in general with these kind of threads. This is FR, not Dappervolk. I get it's new and popular, but go to the Discussion thread for this sorta thing, it just comes off as advertising and flexing.
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
*laughs in hating gatcha games and dv's artstyle*
*laughs in hating gatcha games and dv's artstyle*
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Dappervolk seems fun, but it kinda drives me away because of its gacha system
Dappervolk seems fun, but it kinda drives me away because of its gacha system
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
[quote name="Rolyo" date="2020-06-30 15:05:09" ] *cries in finding dv insanely boring but playing for profit on fr* [/quote]
Rolyo wrote on 2020-06-30 15:05:09:
*cries in finding dv insanely boring but playing for profit on fr*
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
The more the player base of DV advertises the site in the wrong places the less I want to even look into it.
The more the player base of DV advertises the site in the wrong places the less I want to even look into it.
I tried out DV to see what all the fuss was about. Quit within the same hour - the character creator glitched out and swapped my avatar's shirt, and for some reason the glitch meant that on that top bar they were just... Constantly shirtless. Peeved me the heck off so I tried to track down a clothing shop. Except you have to unlock shops as you play, which, ngl, is very annoying. Got bored by the time the quest demanded that I need to play a flash game seven times to progress, and left. Was only interested for FR profit anyway.

Don't mind that I just bought the light/dark bundle after hearing that without it being retired yet, it's apparently already going for twice the gems as FR's $50 bundle. Gotta invest in those stonks.

I tried out DV to see what all the fuss was about. Quit within the same hour - the character creator glitched out and swapped my avatar's shirt, and for some reason the glitch meant that on that top bar they were just... Constantly shirtless. Peeved me the heck off so I tried to track down a clothing shop. Except you have to unlock shops as you play, which, ngl, is very annoying. Got bored by the time the quest demanded that I need to play a flash game seven times to progress, and left. Was only interested for FR profit anyway.

Don't mind that I just bought the light/dark bundle after hearing that without it being retired yet, it's apparently already going for twice the gems as FR's $50 bundle. Gotta invest in those stonks.

Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
[quote name="nymphfae" date="2020-06-30 15:26:50" ] [quote name="Rolyo" date="2020-06-30 15:05:09" ] *cries in finding dv insanely boring but playing for profit on fr* [/quote] me but i couldn’t even bother to play it to get money on fr—got disinterested fast and retreated back here lol [/quote] yeah same, made account to make profits on FR but man, is it boring. Feels like the whole point of DV is to just talk to NPCs, do their quests and by chance getting their gacha shops available (but you can just go to the trade market and buy the thing you want for a bit more than the gacha ticket but still, more profitable to do it this way since rng only knows how many gacha thickets - potatoes you'd spend to get that one thing and stuff you do not want at all). Plus gacha is the same as gambling for me, like Roundsey on FR which I do not like playing with.
nymphfae wrote on 2020-06-30 15:26:50:
Rolyo wrote on 2020-06-30 15:05:09:
*cries in finding dv insanely boring but playing for profit on fr*
me but i couldn’t even bother to play it to get money on fr—got disinterested fast and retreated back here lol
yeah same, made account to make profits on FR but man, is it boring. Feels like the whole point of DV is to just talk to NPCs, do their quests and by chance getting their gacha shops available (but you can just go to the trade market and buy the thing you want for a bit more than the gacha ticket but still, more profitable to do it this way since rng only knows how many gacha thickets - potatoes you'd spend to get that one thing and stuff you do not want at all). Plus gacha is the same as gambling for me, like Roundsey on FR which I do not like playing with.
English is not my native language
[quote name="Thunderfallen" date="2020-07-01 01:14:57" ] The more the player base of DV advertises the site in the wrong places the less I want to even look into it. [/quote] if that ain't a massive mood
Thunderfallen wrote on 2020-07-01 01:14:57:
if that ain't a massive mood
Rusted Crown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10