Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR or DV?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="SCB" date="2020-06-30 18:39:28" ] Hatched my prismatic bell early.. low 4 digit. I sold it for so stinkin' much lol [/quote] Wait, so you're saying my pup (#3384) is worth something? How much?
SCB wrote on 2020-06-30 18:39:28:
Hatched my prismatic bell early.. low 4 digit. I sold it for so stinkin' much lol
Wait, so you're saying my pup (#3384) is worth something? How much?
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
[quote name="Flail" date="2020-06-30 15:03:44" ] *laughs in playing dv purely to profit on fr* [/quote] man, i kinda want to try and profit off of dv, but i have no idea how to play the game lol—so i just got bored and am settling with my nonexistent gems/treasure
Flail wrote on 2020-06-30 15:03:44:
*laughs in playing dv purely to profit on fr*
man, i kinda want to try and profit off of dv, but i have no idea how to play the game lol—so i just got bored and am settling with my nonexistent gems/treasure
empyreal_minuets.png
I just tried playing dv in hopes of getting some more fr cash. But I don't think that's going to happen now because it's just so confusing? Maybe I'm just very used to all the games I already play?
I just tried playing dv in hopes of getting some more fr cash. But I don't think that's going to happen now because it's just so confusing? Maybe I'm just very used to all the games I already play?
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Yeah Dappervolk is cute and all but...isn't it kinda rude to be advertising it here (along with your referral link lol)? :/
Yeah Dappervolk is cute and all but...isn't it kinda rude to be advertising it here (along with your referral link lol)? :/
This isn't even a Flight Rising discussion. It's a Dappervolk discussion.
This isn't even a Flight Rising discussion. It's a Dappervolk discussion.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[quote name="@/Metaverse" date="2020-06-30 18:48:30" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2020-06-30 18:39:28" ] Hatched my prismatic bell early.. low 4 digit. I sold it for so stinkin' much lol [/quote] Wait, so you're saying my pup (#3384) is worth something? How much? [/quote] I got 87KG in gems and items for #3033
@/Metaverse wrote on 2020-06-30 18:48:30:
SCB wrote on 2020-06-30 18:39:28:
Hatched my prismatic bell early.. low 4 digit. I sold it for so stinkin' much lol
Wait, so you're saying my pup (#3384) is worth something? How much?
I got 87KG in gems and items for #3033
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Yeah I tried it out in beta, but it's really not my jam. But I still have my bell for sale, just sayin... :P
Yeah I tried it out in beta, but it's really not my jam. But I still have my bell for sale, just sayin... :P
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Diiiiiid you mean to post this in the not FR discussions section of the forums? Because this isn't exactly purely FR related.

But yeah I get what you mean. I absolutely love DV and it's basically replaced FR for me for right now. But also since I was a KS backer I've got some retired items to sell for sweet, sweet FR gem moolah.
Diiiiiid you mean to post this in the not FR discussions section of the forums? Because this isn't exactly purely FR related.

But yeah I get what you mean. I absolutely love DV and it's basically replaced FR for me for right now. But also since I was a KS backer I've got some retired items to sell for sweet, sweet FR gem moolah.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="fairyflight" date="2020-06-30 15:05:06" ] You should give your gems to me. I'll keep them safe. I'll even spend them responsibly. [/quote]
fairyflight wrote on 2020-06-30 15:05:06:
You should give your gems to me. I'll keep them safe. I'll even spend them responsibly.
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
This is me but for a different pet site, lol. "Oh it won't be much... oh that's... 3000 gems...?" I regret nothing, and the seller was very nice and helpful too, so even more win. ^^

Though for DV I did get that musical bear from someone on here, just because it's cute. It is now named after a Scanlan joke, as you do.
This is me but for a different pet site, lol. "Oh it won't be much... oh that's... 3000 gems...?" I regret nothing, and the seller was very nice and helpful too, so even more win. ^^

Though for DV I did get that musical bear from someone on here, just because it's cute. It is now named after a Scanlan joke, as you do.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10