Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Glad I finally got my prescription filled. Being off my meds (they were backordered, thanks Corino) made me feel like absolute S-word, but getting back on them after being off them for a while also makes me feel like S-word.

Just gotta stick it out, just a bit of nausea, nbd. At least I can stop feeling like I should off myself, hopefully.
Glad I finally got my prescription filled. Being off my meds (they were backordered, thanks Corino) made me feel like absolute S-word, but getting back on them after being off them for a while also makes me feel like S-word.

Just gotta stick it out, just a bit of nausea, nbd. At least I can stop feeling like I should off myself, hopefully.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Laser Powered Goblin Smasher
Thunder Striking Wizard Thrasher
Heavy Metal Darklord Crasher

God bless Christopher Bowes and Thomas Laszlo Winkler.
Laser Powered Goblin Smasher
Thunder Striking Wizard Thrasher
Heavy Metal Darklord Crasher

God bless Christopher Bowes and Thomas Laszlo Winkler.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Like, I feel like since you haven't messaged me today about going or anything that you are mad at me. Which kind of upsets me, but at the same time, I didn't really wanna go anyways..
It would be different if you shared in the driving or give me gas money once and a while, but you do neither, so it kinda makes me not want to hang out with you sometimes.
Like, I feel like since you haven't messaged me today about going or anything that you are mad at me. Which kind of upsets me, but at the same time, I didn't really wanna go anyways..
It would be different if you shared in the driving or give me gas money once and a while, but you do neither, so it kinda makes me not want to hang out with you sometimes.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
oh i meant to do something half an hour ago when did half an hour go by

also do you ever want to eat something so specific but it's not the same if it's not from the place you get it? i'm crAVING
oh i meant to do something half an hour ago when did half an hour go by

also do you ever want to eat something so specific but it's not the same if it's not from the place you get it? i'm crAVING
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Oh well, guess I am gonna do some coli grinding instead, or rps or something. For the next two weeks, because that might be how long I am gonna be stuck here.
Oh well, guess I am gonna do some coli grinding instead, or rps or something. For the next two weeks, because that might be how long I am gonna be stuck here.
rip og post your current thought

i hope this thread doesn't suffer the same fate
rip og post your current thought

i hope this thread doesn't suffer the same fate
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="whalesbone" date="2020-06-06 12:44:40" ] are you ever violently possessed by the desire to get a pet tarantula? i am [/quote] WhICH SPECIES? (a while back I was looking at brachypelma albopilosum but then i decided tarantulas were not for me) I am excited because i am going to the store tomorrow and the FR anniversary is tomorrow, which is what is on my mind!
whalesbone wrote on 2020-06-06 12:44:40:
are you ever violently possessed by the desire to get a pet tarantula? i am

WhICH SPECIES? (a while back I was looking at brachypelma albopilosum but then i decided tarantulas were not for me)

I am excited because i am going to the store tomorrow and the FR anniversary is tomorrow, which is what is on my mind!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
im gonna 100% Fantasy life and aint no one gonna stop me but my own boredome
im gonna 100% Fantasy life and aint no one gonna stop me but my own boredome
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Gah, please don't get this one taken down by being horrible.

Damn, people are really taking an interest to my fic?? That's like 50 people in less than a day with only 3 chapters.
Gah, please don't get this one taken down by being horrible.

Damn, people are really taking an interest to my fic?? That's like 50 people in less than a day with only 3 chapters.
Will I ever stop changing my username? Stay tuned to find out.
Will I ever stop changing my username? Stay tuned to find out.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58