Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought 2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2020-06-06 13:11:58" ] THREAD’S BACK THANK GOD anyway it’s time for me to continue my black 2 playthrough uwu [/quote] Black 2 is one of my favorite games tbh
Astrophile wrote on 2020-06-06 13:11:58:
THREAD’S BACK THANK GOD

anyway it’s time for me to continue my black 2 playthrough uwu
Black 2 is one of my favorite games tbh
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="@JCStitches" date="2020-06-06 12:56:42" ] [quote name="@ashotinthedark" date="2020-06-06 12:15:25" ] [quote name="@Thalath" date="2020-06-06 12:14:13" ] [quote name="@Eliatrope" date="2020-06-06 12:13:37" ] Mochi is the freaking best. Love this mochi. Chewy gummy stuff. [/quote] Have you ever had the ice-cream filled kind!? They're the best :D [/quote] OH MY GOD YES! There's a Japanese restaurant in my area and man it's good stuff! I like the red bean-it's similar in a sense to vanilla but still has a distinct flavor. [/quote] [b]YES I LOVE MOCHI ICECREAM.[/b] Locally, I can find it in grocery stores from My/Mo brand. Recently I found a vanilla bean with blueberry compote filling flavor that is amazing. I'm also a fan of strawberry and dolce de leche! [/quote] My area does not sell mochi, so I started making it myself. It's really easy to make: [LIST=1] [*]Mix 1 cup of sweet rice flour (mochiko - sold as a thickener in some grocery stores), 1 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of sugar. [*]Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes and 30 seconds. It will come out as a sticky dough. [*]Dust your work surface with cornstarch and cover your hands with cornstarch. Wait for the rice dough to cool a little before you handle it, or else use two spoons. The rice dough will stick to anything without cornstarch. [*]Drop balls of rice dough onto the work surface. Let cool before eating them. Put them in the fridge if you can. [/LIST] If you want them fancier, [url=https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/193307/easy-mochi/]the original recipe[/url] has matcha and red bean powder.
@JCStitches wrote on 2020-06-06 12:56:42:
@ashotinthedark wrote on 2020-06-06 12:15:25:
@Thalath wrote on 2020-06-06 12:14:13:
@Eliatrope wrote on 2020-06-06 12:13:37:
Mochi is the freaking best. Love this mochi. Chewy gummy stuff.

Have you ever had the ice-cream filled kind!? They're the best :D

OH MY GOD YES! There's a Japanese restaurant in my area and man it's good stuff! I like the red bean-it's similar in a sense to vanilla but still has a distinct flavor.

YES I LOVE MOCHI ICECREAM. Locally, I can find it in grocery stores from My/Mo brand. Recently I found a vanilla bean with blueberry compote filling flavor that is amazing. I'm also a fan of strawberry and dolce de leche!

My area does not sell mochi, so I started making it myself. It's really easy to make:
  1. Mix 1 cup of sweet rice flour (mochiko - sold as a thickener in some grocery stores), 1 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of sugar.
  2. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes and 30 seconds. It will come out as a sticky dough.
  3. Dust your work surface with cornstarch and cover your hands with cornstarch. Wait for the rice dough to cool a little before you handle it, or else use two spoons. The rice dough will stick to anything without cornstarch.
  4. Drop balls of rice dough onto the work surface. Let cool before eating them. Put them in the fridge if you can.

If you want them fancier, the original recipe has matcha and red bean powder.
LxbWmll.png
@unidra
Oh shoot, thank you so much!! That looks fantastic!
@unidra
Oh shoot, thank you so much!! That looks fantastic!
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
Goodbye Tortie, I'm missing you so so much already. Thank you for 20 wonderful years.
Goodbye Tortie, I'm missing you so so much already. Thank you for 20 wonderful years.
@unidra Huh, that's... actually a super-simple sounding recipe. Thank you for sharing! I'm going to try this when I can!
@unidra Huh, that's... actually a super-simple sounding recipe. Thank you for sharing! I'm going to try this when I can!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I wish official Drawn to Life plushies were released. I heard the idea was considered, but it was eventually scrapped. :/
I wish official Drawn to Life plushies were released. I heard the idea was considered, but it was eventually scrapped. :/
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
THANK GOD ITS BACK...

I think I’ve gotten myself obsessed with the Arkham series again and my crush for Jason is coming straight back...
THANK GOD ITS BACK...

I think I’ve gotten myself obsessed with the Arkham series again and my crush for Jason is coming straight back...
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
depression sucks. i'm tired.
depression sucks. i'm tired.
zuXEnrq.png
Man, I miss the days where TV actually had good shows running all the time.
Man, I miss the days where TV actually had good shows running all the time.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
tbh still a lil tiffed the old thread got locked

but im glad the thread is back i guess
tbh still a lil tiffed the old thread got locked

but im glad the thread is back i guess
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her