Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
The Conqueror. The one where John Wayne played Genghis Khan. I loved the Cinema Snob verbally shredding that movie, but the whole thing was over an hour-and-a-half of my life that I'll never get back.
The Conqueror. The one where John Wayne played Genghis Khan. I loved the Cinema Snob verbally shredding that movie, but the whole thing was over an hour-and-a-half of my life that I'll never get back.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
Grown Ups 2. It's not even the worst of the worst, it's just that my teachers in secondary school were obsessed with putting it on whenever we were allowed movies on. I once had two separate classes put it on in the same day.
Grown Ups 2. It's not even the worst of the worst, it's just that my teachers in secondary school were obsessed with putting it on whenever we were allowed movies on. I once had two separate classes put it on in the same day.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
Ouija Shark was a pretty bleak moment of my life.
Ouija Shark was a pretty bleak moment of my life.
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
MEN
Saw it in theaters, thought I knew where it was going and was excited for some spooky Irish folklore and ended up so thoroughly confused and disgusted with the ending the only reason I watched to the end was for the sake of having paid for the ticket.
It was filmed so well, but oh my gosh it went so far into "this art is so deep and symbolic" it drowned itself.
MEN
Saw it in theaters, thought I knew where it was going and was excited for some spooky Irish folklore and ended up so thoroughly confused and disgusted with the ending the only reason I watched to the end was for the sake of having paid for the ticket.
It was filmed so well, but oh my gosh it went so far into "this art is so deep and symbolic" it drowned itself.
PVtiMwp.pngFRT+3 PVtiMwp.pngShe/They PVtiMwp.pngPing Me
P3v4egs.gif
Have you seen The Yellow Sign?
Well I have more than one.
Hotel Transylvania.
Watership down.
That one random dragon ball movie I once watched and don't know the exact name, but It was terrible.

These are the movies that came to my mind now but there might be others that were maybe so bad that I deleted the fact that I ever had to watch them.
Well I have more than one.
Hotel Transylvania.
Watership down.
That one random dragon ball movie I once watched and don't know the exact name, but It was terrible.

These are the movies that came to my mind now but there might be others that were maybe so bad that I deleted the fact that I ever had to watch them.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
i feel like if i said cats that would be cheating but great googly moogly
i feel like if i said cats that would be cheating but great googly moogly
The first Angry Birds movie can genuinely ruin my day just by being brought up or played somewhere in the background. I don't know why I hate it so much, but I think it's the only movie I've ever actively wished never existed at all. I think the jokes were just... Really bad or something? I HATED the lake scene (if you've seen it, you know the one) and I think there was a bunch of stuff that I really didn't like when they went to the place where the pigs live, and the general attitude of the birds annoyed me. I don't know, I don't remember it super well anymore (and I'm glad tbh). I just know my hatred for the movie has persisted beyond my memory of what the actual movie was like.
The first Angry Birds movie can genuinely ruin my day just by being brought up or played somewhere in the background. I don't know why I hate it so much, but I think it's the only movie I've ever actively wished never existed at all. I think the jokes were just... Really bad or something? I HATED the lake scene (if you've seen it, you know the one) and I think there was a bunch of stuff that I really didn't like when they went to the place where the pigs live, and the general attitude of the birds annoyed me. I don't know, I don't remember it super well anymore (and I'm glad tbh). I just know my hatred for the movie has persisted beyond my memory of what the actual movie was like.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
I'm one of those people that loves so-bad-they're-good movies. As long as they can get a laugh out of me, I'll probably enjoy myself. Horror is also my favorite genre of film, which means I've gotten to dabble in a lot of those types of movies, since the horror genre is chock full of them.

However, if there's one thing I can't forgive, it's a movie that's boring. That's when they become truly bad in my eyes, and feel like true wastes of time.

With that being said, I have two recent ones that come to mind.

I feel like I shouldn't share many details about the absolute worst movie I have seen recently (which might be the worst one I've personally seen ever), so I'll leave it at this: a certain musician made a horror anthology movie (which, while often a mixed bag, are some of my favorite things) that is just awful awful awful. There are three segments in it, and while the first one was somewhat interesting in a... baffling way, they got worse and worse as it went on, to the point where the last one was legitimately snooze-worthy. Thankfully, it only had a 90 minute runtime, but... still. :I

The second one, I admittedly can say I remember little of.
I only watched The Dead Don't Die once, but I purposely put it on myself, being intrigued by the trailer and description, only to be supremely disappointed. The fact that I can't really tell you why, or tell you about any scenes in particular that made me dislike it, kind of says everything, doesn't it? It was dull enough that it didn't even leave much of an impression besides "wow, that was boring". I think it had something to do with the attitudes of the majority of the cast (I want to say they were incredibly blasé?) that soured my experience, but again... can't really tell you!

(Also, I did not include CATS, the 2019 movie, simply because it wasn't a snooze fest. Don't get me wrong, it was horrendous, and did the source material so so so dirty, but it wasn't a boring experience! Especially since, back when I was 9/10, my best friends and I were so very into the stage musical, and it was one of the first real fandoms I was ever in... so we all went to see it in theaters, a month before the lockdowns occurred, and unfortunately it became an important memory for me. xD)
I'm one of those people that loves so-bad-they're-good movies. As long as they can get a laugh out of me, I'll probably enjoy myself. Horror is also my favorite genre of film, which means I've gotten to dabble in a lot of those types of movies, since the horror genre is chock full of them.

However, if there's one thing I can't forgive, it's a movie that's boring. That's when they become truly bad in my eyes, and feel like true wastes of time.

With that being said, I have two recent ones that come to mind.

I feel like I shouldn't share many details about the absolute worst movie I have seen recently (which might be the worst one I've personally seen ever), so I'll leave it at this: a certain musician made a horror anthology movie (which, while often a mixed bag, are some of my favorite things) that is just awful awful awful. There are three segments in it, and while the first one was somewhat interesting in a... baffling way, they got worse and worse as it went on, to the point where the last one was legitimately snooze-worthy. Thankfully, it only had a 90 minute runtime, but... still. :I

The second one, I admittedly can say I remember little of.
I only watched The Dead Don't Die once, but I purposely put it on myself, being intrigued by the trailer and description, only to be supremely disappointed. The fact that I can't really tell you why, or tell you about any scenes in particular that made me dislike it, kind of says everything, doesn't it? It was dull enough that it didn't even leave much of an impression besides "wow, that was boring". I think it had something to do with the attitudes of the majority of the cast (I want to say they were incredibly blasé?) that soured my experience, but again... can't really tell you!

(Also, I did not include CATS, the 2019 movie, simply because it wasn't a snooze fest. Don't get me wrong, it was horrendous, and did the source material so so so dirty, but it wasn't a boring experience! Especially since, back when I was 9/10, my best friends and I were so very into the stage musical, and it was one of the first real fandoms I was ever in... so we all went to see it in theaters, a month before the lockdowns occurred, and unfortunately it became an important memory for me. xD)
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Detective pikachu...
Dont even make me talk about it.
Detective pikachu...
Dont even make me talk about it.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
The worst movie I have every watched is the live action Avatar The last Airbender.
The worst movie I have every watched is the live action Avatar The last Airbender.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32