Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
Monster Hunter.

The movie doesn't even have a proper ending and ends in the middle of the climatic fight? The dialogue was...not good, the acting was subpar. They even got the behaviors of some of the monsters wrong? It was just a mess.
Monster Hunter.

The movie doesn't even have a proper ending and ends in the middle of the climatic fight? The dialogue was...not good, the acting was subpar. They even got the behaviors of some of the monsters wrong? It was just a mess.
[quote name="Colubridae" date="2021-06-17 20:33:20" ] Monster Hunter. The movie doesn't even have a proper ending and ends in the middle of the climatic fight? The dialogue was...not good, the acting was subpar. They even got the behaviors of some of the monsters wrong? It was just a mess. [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4][I]Don't remind me[/i] [emoji=obelisk sad size=1]
Colubridae wrote on 2021-06-17 20:33:20:
Monster Hunter.

Don't remind me
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Honestly been hating the horror movies I’ve been trying to watch lately—it’s just so hard to find ones I’m interested in on netflix…. I’ve had to stop past the half point in the last three I’ve tried to watch.
Honestly been hating the horror movies I’ve been trying to watch lately—it’s just so hard to find ones I’m interested in on netflix…. I’ve had to stop past the half point in the last three I’ve tried to watch.
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
It's gotta be Life's a Jungle. It's about some pampered dog falling out of a jungle cruise jeep and meeting a bunch of animals. He has to learn how to be wild, or something. I barely remember. It's horrible. The animation gave me nightmares when I was young. If you want to watch it, the first time I saw it was when we got it from a RedBox when I was... maybe 7. It might still be there. Are there still RedBoxes..? Idk. But NOW it should be on Amazon Prime for free [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]. [s]Or you could probably just find it somewhere else...[/s]
It's gotta be Life's a Jungle. It's about some pampered dog falling out of a jungle cruise jeep and meeting a bunch of animals. He has to learn how to be wild, or something. I barely remember. It's horrible. The animation gave me nightmares when I was young.

If you want to watch it, the first time I saw it was when we got it from a RedBox when I was... maybe 7. It might still be there. Are there still RedBoxes..? Idk. But NOW it should be on Amazon Prime for free .

Or you could probably just find it somewhere else...
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
75678404.png
it's actually a series not a movie, but The School Nurse Files. It gets lumped together with Kdramas but it's really nothing like a Kdrama save for the fact it's in Korean. The characters have little to no personality, there are random unfilled gaps in the plot, and most of the screentime is spent on gross CGI for shock effect
it's actually a series not a movie, but The School Nurse Files. It gets lumped together with Kdramas but it's really nothing like a Kdrama save for the fact it's in Korean. The characters have little to no personality, there are random unfilled gaps in the plot, and most of the screentime is spent on gross CGI for shock effect
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
Please tell me there are "The Room" fans here. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/d6/76/82d6769654b33b59077e456bb3ae93e2.gif[/img]
Please tell me there are "The Room" fans here.

82d6769654b33b59077e456bb3ae93e2.gif
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
the bye bye man. i couldn’t even finish it, it was so bad.
the bye bye man. i couldn’t even finish it, it was so bad.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
alien resurrection literally instills a rage in me i cant describe
alien resurrection literally instills a rage in me i cant describe
dcphbyg-f06c8c14-5bbe-49db-bc3a-cbb996aa598c.gif • gabby
• +3 fr time
• bisexual (she/they)
my art shop!
the artemis fowl movie, 100%

okay maybe it wasn't the absolute WORST but it was painful
the artemis fowl movie, 100%

okay maybe it wasn't the absolute WORST but it was painful
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
[quote name="fnich" date="2021-06-15 18:37:08" ] [quote name="Stones" date="2021-06-15 18:28:43" ] I would have to say Hook Also the guy who was like the new leader of the lost boys I just couldn’t unhear zuko from atla. [/quote] that is the only reason I watched the movie when I was like 13 dklafhds;f [/quote] Fun fact, that’s just Dante Basco’s real voice! When he talks to you(or me, as the case happened to be) it sounds like Zuko. Hook is a masterpiece though
fnich wrote on 2021-06-15 18:37:08:
Stones wrote on 2021-06-15 18:28:43:
I would have to say Hook

Also the guy who was like the new leader of the lost boys I just couldn’t unhear zuko from atla.
that is the only reason I watched the movie when I was like 13 dklafhds;f
Fun fact, that’s just Dante Basco’s real voice! When he talks to you(or me, as the case happened to be) it sounds like Zuko.

Hook is a masterpiece though
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32