Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
The Monster Hunter movie. Gods it sucked. Cringe dialogue, awful plot, no respect to the source material, very weird pacing, etc. it's just a dumpster fire.

My second (cliche) option would be the Twilight saga movies, but hey, at least you can have fun watching them if you don't take them seriously and they have some scenes that unironically go hard-
The Monster Hunter movie. Gods it sucked. Cringe dialogue, awful plot, no respect to the source material, very weird pacing, etc. it's just a dumpster fire.

My second (cliche) option would be the Twilight saga movies, but hey, at least you can have fun watching them if you don't take them seriously and they have some scenes that unironically go hard-
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
Birdemic.
Birdemic.
UMevL3r.pngwIXjcq3.pngl3R7Ulc.pngtn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.pngXmHV7tO.png

T48jBdJ.png
"The Creature"
Movie adaptation of Peter Benchley's "White Shark" (later renamed "The Creature").

The creature (in the book) is described as a hominid with ghastly white scales, metal shark teeth, etc. The movie... turned it into a lumbering, bulky, brown (iirc) street shark. I looked forward to the movie so badly. Missed the first half of it (was a TV special) and as soon as I saw 'the creature' I noped out of the room and grumbled about shattered expectations, finding solace in a book.
"The Creature"
Movie adaptation of Peter Benchley's "White Shark" (later renamed "The Creature").

The creature (in the book) is described as a hominid with ghastly white scales, metal shark teeth, etc. The movie... turned it into a lumbering, bulky, brown (iirc) street shark. I looked forward to the movie so badly. Missed the first half of it (was a TV special) and as soon as I saw 'the creature' I noped out of the room and grumbled about shattered expectations, finding solace in a book.
peafowlSpider.png
On New Year's Eve my sister and I watched What's Up: Balloon to the Rescue as a joke. We ended up switching it to Regular Show after the first few minutes. I mean, the animation was bad (of course, it's Video Brinquedo) with lip-syncing so off it covered the distance from Norway to Siberia and, like, it wasn't even the laughable bad animation like Rapsittie Street Kids; it made my eyes want to fall out of my skull. I mean, it tried to be cool but it was just very...very boring and non-entertaining.

Shouldn't have expected much from a rip off.
On New Year's Eve my sister and I watched What's Up: Balloon to the Rescue as a joke. We ended up switching it to Regular Show after the first few minutes. I mean, the animation was bad (of course, it's Video Brinquedo) with lip-syncing so off it covered the distance from Norway to Siberia and, like, it wasn't even the laughable bad animation like Rapsittie Street Kids; it made my eyes want to fall out of my skull. I mean, it tried to be cool but it was just very...very boring and non-entertaining.

Shouldn't have expected much from a rip off.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Space Jam: A New Legacy. I like the original movie cause at least that one has charm but this one has absolutely NOTHING going for it.
Space Jam: A New Legacy. I like the original movie cause at least that one has charm but this one has absolutely NOTHING going for it.
NSZvCod.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
WvtW9EF.png
Santa Jaws...
Santa Jaws...
Lichtdrache.gif
Nick Cage's Prisoners of the Ghostland
I got through 15 mn, that's 15 mn I will never get back :(
Nick Cage's Prisoners of the Ghostland
I got through 15 mn, that's 15 mn I will never get back :(
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
I thank SaberSpark for this one, but Joshua and the Promised Land. However even then it was a case of "so bad it's good" so I still enjoyed it.
I thank SaberSpark for this one, but Joshua and the Promised Land. However even then it was a case of "so bad it's good" so I still enjoyed it.
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
triangle of sadness

awful movie that thinks of itself as being a lot smarter and funnier than it really is. 2 hours and 20 minutes of either gross, boring, or annoying scenes i really dont understand how it got such good reviews there were about 3 funny moments in the entire film and the ending was so dumb
triangle of sadness

awful movie that thinks of itself as being a lot smarter and funnier than it really is. 2 hours and 20 minutes of either gross, boring, or annoying scenes i really dont understand how it got such good reviews there were about 3 funny moments in the entire film and the ending was so dumb
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
Blonde (2022). That horrible movie that did Marilyn Monroe incredibly dirty and was based on a book that the author admitted was a fictionalised look at her life. I know they made a film beforehand but I haven't seen that one. Judging from the newest version...I don't want to.
Blonde (2022). That horrible movie that did Marilyn Monroe incredibly dirty and was based on a book that the author admitted was a fictionalised look at her life. I know they made a film beforehand but I haven't seen that one. Judging from the newest version...I don't want to.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32