Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32
[quote name="capriciousCatnip" date="2021-06-16 19:42:52" ] [quote name="locallovebug" date="2021-06-16 14:52:51" ] Velocipastor, i say this with so much love for this movie, its terrible. [/quote] Velocipastor? I didn’t know Enrico Pucci and Diego Brando had a child together [s]sorry for the cursed mental images everyone[/s] Edit: wow okay so my 500th post on this website is about a cursed JJBA crack pairing. Can’t say I’m surprised. [/quote] how long do you think will it take until there's art of this?
capriciousCatnip wrote on 2021-06-16 19:42:52:
locallovebug wrote on 2021-06-16 14:52:51:
Velocipastor, i say this with so much love for this movie, its terrible.

Velocipastor? I didn’t know Enrico Pucci and Diego Brando had a child together sorry for the cursed mental images everyone

Edit: wow okay so my 500th post on this website is about a cursed JJBA crack pairing. Can’t say I’m surprised.

how long do you think will it take until there's art of this?
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
Probably the 2018 version of "A Wrinkle in Time". I couldn't figure out what was going on at all, and it was extremely boring.

Though, "The Angry Birds Movie" and "The Emoji Movie" are certainly up there. Pretty much their only saving graces were their good animation.
Probably the 2018 version of "A Wrinkle in Time". I couldn't figure out what was going on at all, and it was extremely boring.

Though, "The Angry Birds Movie" and "The Emoji Movie" are certainly up there. Pretty much their only saving graces were their good animation.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="grxndsxn" date="2021-06-16 20:27:29" ] Probably the 2018 version of "A Wrinkle in Time". I couldn't figure out what was going on at all, and it was extremely boring. [/quote] I watched it in theaters with friends and I didn't bring my glasses so I also couldn't figure out what was going on at all. The film was extremely mediocre.
grxndsxn wrote on 2021-06-16 20:27:29:
I watched it in theaters with friends and I didn't bring my glasses so I also couldn't figure out what was going on at all. The film was extremely mediocre.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
Where the red fern grows 2, the secret of Nimh 2

Just…. Awful films, man
Where the red fern grows 2, the secret of Nimh 2

Just…. Awful films, man
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
The Netflix adaptation of Death Note. Or any live action Netflix adaptations of anime.
Holy koi how out of touch are these directors? Why is it so hard to stick to the often flawless source material?
The Netflix adaptation of Death Note. Or any live action Netflix adaptations of anime.
Holy koi how out of touch are these directors? Why is it so hard to stick to the often flawless source material?
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
[quote name="locallovebug" date="2021-06-16 14:52:51" ] Velocipastor, i say this with so much love for this movie, its terrible. [/quote] I haven't seen it but I'll be honest, I kind of want to lol However I [i]have[/i] seen another movie by the same studio: Ouija shark! And yeah, terrible, but hilariously so.
locallovebug wrote on 2021-06-16 14:52:51:
Velocipastor, i say this with so much love for this movie, its terrible.

I haven't seen it but I'll be honest, I kind of want to lol

However I have seen another movie by the same studio: Ouija shark! And yeah, terrible, but hilariously so.
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
The worst film i ever watched is too nsfl for this site but second place goes to Saw 3D i guess
The worst film i ever watched is too nsfl for this site but second place goes to Saw 3D i guess
ryE2w5W.png

Beau
Any/all
2D/3D artist and animator
about

0K30XFq.png

[quote name="Manah" date="2021-06-17 02:05:38" ] The Netflix adaptation of Death Note. Or any live action Netflix adaptations of anime. Holy koi how out of touch are these directors? Why is it so hard to stick to the often flawless source material? [/quote] my favorite thing abt that movie is that they were making discount final destination, which is fine but they should have kept that theme for the whole movie which would have made it fun and entertaining and not boring like the final product
Manah wrote on 2021-06-17 02:05:38:

my favorite thing abt that movie is that they were making discount final destination, which is fine but they should have kept that theme for the whole movie which would have made it fun and entertaining and not boring like the final product
ryE2w5W.png

Beau
Any/all
2D/3D artist and animator
about

0K30XFq.png

Gattica. Saw it in theaters - that's it's own story, it's not what we went to see - and after the first 10-15 minutes I could have slept through the whole thing until the last 5 or so and not have really missed anything.
Gattica. Saw it in theaters - that's it's own story, it's not what we went to see - and after the first 10-15 minutes I could have slept through the whole thing until the last 5 or so and not have really missed anything.
it wasn't that bad, but Kronk's New Groove was one of those sequels, you know how sequels are

Kronk is great as a side character, not quite as much as a main character

I don't remember all of it since it was a long time ago I saw it, but I seem to recall most of the movie was spent watching Kronk walk into obviously bad situations, which I guess could have been funny if they weren't trying to make it also a little serious
it wasn't that bad, but Kronk's New Groove was one of those sequels, you know how sequels are

Kronk is great as a side character, not quite as much as a main character

I don't remember all of it since it was a long time ago I saw it, but I seem to recall most of the movie was spent watching Kronk walk into obviously bad situations, which I guess could have been funny if they weren't trying to make it also a little serious
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32