Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you wake up in the morning?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I normally wake up around the same time every morning on my own, so generally, it’s not an issue for me. If it’s a day where I need to wake up earlier than normal though, or if I need to be absolutely sure that I’ll wake up on time (like on test days, hurray), I’ll set 10 alarms on my iPad, each one 1 minute apart. I’ll then place my iPad across the room, so that I’ll need to leave my bed to turn off the alarms.

It’s pretty effective. If I go back to sleep after the first alarm, the rest of the alarms will keep going off, and once I’ve been out of bed for 10 minutes, I normally don’t feel like going back to sleep.
I normally wake up around the same time every morning on my own, so generally, it’s not an issue for me. If it’s a day where I need to wake up earlier than normal though, or if I need to be absolutely sure that I’ll wake up on time (like on test days, hurray), I’ll set 10 alarms on my iPad, each one 1 minute apart. I’ll then place my iPad across the room, so that I’ll need to leave my bed to turn off the alarms.

It’s pretty effective. If I go back to sleep after the first alarm, the rest of the alarms will keep going off, and once I’ve been out of bed for 10 minutes, I normally don’t feel like going back to sleep.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
I always have to get up at 8am since it's when I take my medication in the morning, so if I have work in the morning, it's the first alarm and only I have and it pretty much always wakes me up without fail.

If I have work in the early morning (before 10am), I usually use that 8am alarm as the sign to stay up and not go back to sleep. If work is later in the day/midday, I just go back to sleep.
I always have to get up at 8am since it's when I take my medication in the morning, so if I have work in the morning, it's the first alarm and only I have and it pretty much always wakes me up without fail.

If I have work in the early morning (before 10am), I usually use that 8am alarm as the sign to stay up and not go back to sleep. If work is later in the day/midday, I just go back to sleep.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Wake up then go back to sleep, just a little bit more. I can't be straight awake like I used to when quarantine wasn't a thing. I gotta wake up before I wake up, if you will.
Wake up then go back to sleep, just a little bit more. I can't be straight awake like I used to when quarantine wasn't a thing. I gotta wake up before I wake up, if you will.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I open my eyes and sit up super fast so that i feel dizzy
I open my eyes and sit up super fast so that i feel dizzy
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
the hecks an alarm! i just wake up at whatever my body felt like at the time (thankfully its pretty consistent) and check my phone first to see if its too early or late
and then will either continue laying there or check on discord after which i just get off my bed and start doing the things i need
the hecks an alarm! i just wake up at whatever my body felt like at the time (thankfully its pretty consistent) and check my phone first to see if its too early or late
and then will either continue laying there or check on discord after which i just get off my bed and start doing the things i need
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Hhm let's see...[emoji=mirror sleepy size=1] I don't really have an alarm clock my little siblings come in my room and turn the light on :/ Then I drink tea (or coffee whatever...) and turn on the radio, and login to Flight Rising daily to feed me dragons UwU
Hhm let's see...
I don't really have an alarm clock my little siblings come in my room and turn the light on :/ Then I drink tea (or coffee whatever...) and turn on the radio, and login to Flight Rising daily to feed me dragons UwU
{.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.}
.~*Galaxy Hatchery~*.
gracieA24
FR +1
Furry / Emo / Artist
Insta: @graciea_24
{.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~>~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~}
I use my Google Home, which means that I have to shout "STOP" for the alarm to stop. I usually set the volume high enough that I have to shout for it to hear me. The shouting really wakes me up haha
I use my Google Home, which means that I have to shout "STOP" for the alarm to stop. I usually set the volume high enough that I have to shout for it to hear me. The shouting really wakes me up haha
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
My alarm clock has an option where you can make it play music instead of an irritating beep noise (which is nice), so I'll wake up to 80's and 90's music, but I'll just stay in bed either because I'm still tired or I'm enjoying the music. After a few minutes, I finally get up and get dressed, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, etc.
My alarm clock has an option where you can make it play music instead of an irritating beep noise (which is nice), so I'll wake up to 80's and 90's music, but I'll just stay in bed either because I'm still tired or I'm enjoying the music. After a few minutes, I finally get up and get dressed, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, etc.
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
I have an alarm set on my phone with thismashup i found on youtube, a lovely way to wake up.

If my alarm doesn't work, the sun does. My bed is situated in such a way that once the sun starts rising it peeks in from under my blinds and directly into my eyes. I didn't do that on purpose but i'm too lazy to move my bed lol.
I have an alarm set on my phone with thismashup i found on youtube, a lovely way to wake up.

If my alarm doesn't work, the sun does. My bed is situated in such a way that once the sun starts rising it peeks in from under my blinds and directly into my eyes. I didn't do that on purpose but i'm too lazy to move my bed lol.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I always wake up an hour and a half before I have to do something. So for example, if my classes start at 8, I wake up at 6:30 c: I use three of the the loudest, most annoying alarms 8 minutes apart, then I just hit snooze for an hour every 5 minutes or something until I pick up my phone and play games for an hour. While all those alarms are going off lol
I always wake up an hour and a half before I have to do something. So for example, if my classes start at 8, I wake up at 6:30 c: I use three of the the loudest, most annoying alarms 8 minutes apart, then I just hit snooze for an hour every 5 minutes or something until I pick up my phone and play games for an hour. While all those alarms are going off lol
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6