Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you wake up in the morning?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I just have my alarm set to like… a generic iphone ringtone lol. idk which one it is rn but both radar and timba give me heart palpitations when i hear them in public so it's one of those

I don't really do songs because i don't enjoy being woken up and I know any song i put as my alarm will become my Least Favorite Song, or at least The Alarm Song

anyway in freshman year my roommate (whom i love dearly and am still roommates with) had one of his alarms set to this version of hava nagila which, in all fairness, does slap; however, being woken up Loudly to the chorus of this song every weekday does fill one with a homicidal rage after the first month or so. sorry, gad elbaz
I just have my alarm set to like… a generic iphone ringtone lol. idk which one it is rn but both radar and timba give me heart palpitations when i hear them in public so it's one of those

I don't really do songs because i don't enjoy being woken up and I know any song i put as my alarm will become my Least Favorite Song, or at least The Alarm Song

anyway in freshman year my roommate (whom i love dearly and am still roommates with) had one of his alarms set to this version of hava nagila which, in all fairness, does slap; however, being woken up Loudly to the chorus of this song every weekday does fill one with a homicidal rage after the first month or so. sorry, gad elbaz
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
5 in the morning
Intense meowing
Cat wants his food
It's either wake up to feed him or suffer the consequences. No one dares to oppose the cat No one
5 in the morning
Intense meowing
Cat wants his food
It's either wake up to feed him or suffer the consequences. No one dares to oppose the cat No one
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I don't really have an alarm, I just wake up whenever
I don't really have an alarm, I just wake up whenever
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@JCStitches

Both when I wake up to it and play the game it gets my heart going, but I wouldn't call it stressful.
@JCStitches

Both when I wake up to it and play the game it gets my heart going, but I wouldn't call it stressful.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
If work: multiple alarms, up, coffee asap
If day off: one alarm, snooze, regret snoozing

Nope, I'm not a morning person x)
If work: multiple alarms, up, coffee asap
If day off: one alarm, snooze, regret snoozing

Nope, I'm not a morning person x)
Nowadays my body just wakes itself up somewhere around 8:00 am, and first thing I do is check FR for pings and do my dailies (nests, gathering, etc).
Nowadays my body just wakes itself up somewhere around 8:00 am, and first thing I do is check FR for pings and do my dailies (nests, gathering, etc).
Ot3Ahks.jpg
One of the default Apple alarms, then I lay in bed, wishing I could go back to sleep and invariably don't leave myself enough time to get ready. I hate waking up and I especially hate waking up in the morning.
One of the default Apple alarms, then I lay in bed, wishing I could go back to sleep and invariably don't leave myself enough time to get ready. I hate waking up and I especially hate waking up in the morning.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I have to set an alarm, otherwise I could oversleep by several hours. I get up right away though. I then get dressed, eat, then get on with my day.
I have to set an alarm, otherwise I could oversleep by several hours. I get up right away though. I then get dressed, eat, then get on with my day.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I dont, usually.
I dont, usually.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I have one of those watch-type alarms that vibrate. When I have work, I also set my phone to go off five minutes later because I do sometimes sleep through the first alarm. If the phone making noise and possibly waking up other people in the room doesn't panic me awake, the idea of it will get me moving before it has the chance to.
I have one of those watch-type alarms that vibrate. When I have work, I also set my phone to go off five minutes later because I do sometimes sleep through the first alarm. If the phone making noise and possibly waking up other people in the room doesn't panic me awake, the idea of it will get me moving before it has the chance to.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 3 4 5 6