Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your phobias?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
dead spiders/dead bugs

kinda arachnophobia used to be way worse now its mainly the spiders that run around
i keep the web spiders in the house as pets

bugs in food

the dark (love the spoopy aesthetic tho)

big responsibilities

loss

the deep sea (conceptually amazing but wouldnt want to go there but would like to visit an aquarium exhibit)

cruise ships

wasps/hornets/bees (i will admit they look cool/cute its mainly the fact that they can sting that bothers me)

paralysis/loss of a sense

being/feeling trapped

fire
dead spiders/dead bugs

kinda arachnophobia used to be way worse now its mainly the spiders that run around
i keep the web spiders in the house as pets

bugs in food

the dark (love the spoopy aesthetic tho)

big responsibilities

loss

the deep sea (conceptually amazing but wouldnt want to go there but would like to visit an aquarium exhibit)

cruise ships

wasps/hornets/bees (i will admit they look cool/cute its mainly the fact that they can sting that bothers me)

paralysis/loss of a sense

being/feeling trapped

fire
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
[quote name="Rivertyl" date="2020-05-17 21:48:42" ] Situational arachnophobia, I'm fine with the liddle teeny weeny spiders, and those jumping spiders with the big head/eyes. I'm absolutely terrified of the daddy longlegs or the ones with big butts, lol Don't know what it's called but I'm also afraid of seeing giant house centipedes roaming around in my house. The baby ones are okay though. Millipedes are totally cool. Nyctophobia is also sorta a thing for me, haha. Well, I'm fine if it's dark in my room or just walking outside, but I still have this childhood fear of a dark basement. [/quote] Oh my GOD. What is it with cellar spiders/harvestmen?? Literally any other spider is fine and even cute, but harvestmen and cellar spiders just freak me out for some reason. Maybe it’s their proportions or something. Agghhhhhh I never kill them though, because they’ve evolved alongside us for a long time and they eat a lot of pests. But I still get majorly freaked out when I try to catch them in a jar to release elsewhere.
Rivertyl wrote on 2020-05-17 21:48:42:
Situational arachnophobia, I'm fine with the liddle teeny weeny spiders, and those jumping spiders with the big head/eyes. I'm absolutely terrified of the daddy longlegs or the ones with big butts, lol

Don't know what it's called but I'm also afraid of seeing giant house centipedes roaming around in my house. The baby ones are okay though. Millipedes are totally cool.

Nyctophobia is also sorta a thing for me, haha. Well, I'm fine if it's dark in my room or just walking outside, but I still have this childhood fear of a dark basement.
Oh my GOD. What is it with cellar spiders/harvestmen?? Literally any other spider is fine and even cute, but harvestmen and cellar spiders just freak me out for some reason. Maybe it’s their proportions or something. Agghhhhhh
I never kill them though, because they’ve evolved alongside us for a long time and they eat a lot of pests. But I still get majorly freaked out when I try to catch them in a jar to release elsewhere.
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
I can't stand fire bells, fire, and smoke because of trauma. school sucked. and I'm looking to go back as a ta hahahahaha....

pretty much any large insect. I think it's because a housefly kept flying above my crib as a baby and scaring the bejeebus out of me. I can honestly still remember it, and when my grandmother came and so gracefully saved me. my twin does too, so I know I'm not making it up.
I can't stand fire bells, fire, and smoke because of trauma. school sucked. and I'm looking to go back as a ta hahahahaha....

pretty much any large insect. I think it's because a housefly kept flying above my crib as a baby and scaring the bejeebus out of me. I can honestly still remember it, and when my grandmother came and so gracefully saved me. my twin does too, so I know I'm not making it up.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
i hate having pictures taken of me or being recorded. i really dont know why, i just do. unfortunately, this makes me more obvious in photos, because ill go out of my way to hide my face.
also, it means this whole zoom thing? kind of sucks even more. that and my weird electronic oversensitivity thing.
i hate having pictures taken of me or being recorded. i really dont know why, i just do. unfortunately, this makes me more obvious in photos, because ill go out of my way to hide my face.
also, it means this whole zoom thing? kind of sucks even more. that and my weird electronic oversensitivity thing.
Its gotta be Arachnophobia for me! Except I love big fluffy tarantulas! They are so cuuuuuuute. Its the tiny spiders that get me scared...

I'm the complete oposite of my friends because:

I like small spaces (not clostraphobic) and I don't mind hights

Its gotta be Arachnophobia for me! Except I love big fluffy tarantulas! They are so cuuuuuuute. Its the tiny spiders that get me scared...

I'm the complete oposite of my friends because:

I like small spaces (not clostraphobic) and I don't mind hights

click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
I'm scared of most bugs. Specifically, I'm scared of being touched by bugs - I hate the feeling of their crunchy little feet scurrying on me. I can usually ignore them as long as they don't get too close to me. Cockroaches are the exception, though. I get panic attacks any time I see them or even think about them too hard. I'm a bit claustrophobic as well.
I'm scared of most bugs. Specifically, I'm scared of being touched by bugs - I hate the feeling of their crunchy little feet scurrying on me. I can usually ignore them as long as they don't get too close to me. Cockroaches are the exception, though. I get panic attacks any time I see them or even think about them too hard. I'm a bit claustrophobic as well.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
arachnophobia (those arachnids could burn in a DITCH for all I care)
-Got it from reading on how they go into the world and reproduce Uuughh...
Athazagoraphobia
-fear of being left behind/forgotten. (caused by personal problems)
Basophobia
-fear of falling. There is a difference between being scared of heights and falling.
Although I would love to go skydiving one day tho. T v T
arachnophobia (those arachnids could burn in a DITCH for all I care)
-Got it from reading on how they go into the world and reproduce Uuughh...
Athazagoraphobia
-fear of being left behind/forgotten. (caused by personal problems)
Basophobia
-fear of falling. There is a difference between being scared of heights and falling.
Although I would love to go skydiving one day tho. T v T
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I’m super afraid of drowning. I wouldn’t call it a phobia, since that implies an irrational, persistent fear, but whenever I’m in a large body of water (like a pool or a lake) my anxiety tends to peak. :p
I’m super afraid of drowning. I wouldn’t call it a phobia, since that implies an irrational, persistent fear, but whenever I’m in a large body of water (like a pool or a lake) my anxiety tends to peak. :p
shaymin-sky.gif
Arachnophobia and nyctophobia. I still sleep with a night light.
Arachnophobia and nyctophobia. I still sleep with a night light.
I have tryphobia (fear of holes but you know that) and bathmophobia (fear of steps. Steap or open ones for me specificly)

I also have cynophobia (fear of dogs) and pyrophobia (fear of fire) but those have lessoned considerably. Is it weird that I'm still mildly afraid of dogs but would love to have one anyway?
I have tryphobia (fear of holes but you know that) and bathmophobia (fear of steps. Steap or open ones for me specificly)

I also have cynophobia (fear of dogs) and pyrophobia (fear of fire) but those have lessoned considerably. Is it weird that I'm still mildly afraid of dogs but would love to have one anyway?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12