Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your comfort item?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pasha, my stuffed Gund tiger that I've had since I was little. I've had her for a very long time!
Pasha, my stuffed Gund tiger that I've had since I was little. I've had her for a very long time!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Do comfort foods count? Cause mine seems to be cheese..
Do comfort foods count? Cause mine seems to be cheese..
A black stuffed cat I've had since I was a kid, and this plushie I commissioned of my OC [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7f50aef40f636606f134c08d6d673a8d/tumblr_pg00in67uz1ukou0v_540.jpg[/img]
A black stuffed cat I've had since I was a kid, and this plushie I commissioned of my OC
tumblr_pg00in67uz1ukou0v_540.jpg
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I have a fluffy dragon plushie that I like hug when times are hard.
It's got goofy eyes and helps me remember to just relax and laugh a little.
I have a fluffy dragon plushie that I like hug when times are hard.
It's got goofy eyes and helps me remember to just relax and laugh a little.
He is Archer, emissary of the Gorgonites.
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/ef/45/2bef45e0241c8d7e2d44edf70c8c12ab.jpg[/img] He fat. He good. I actually got one for a bff in the UK and now she takes him everywhere! It's 2' and 3lbs so it's pretty heavy for its size!
2bef45e0241c8d7e2d44edf70c8c12ab.jpg

He fat. He good.

I actually got one for a bff in the UK and now she takes him everywhere! It's 2' and 3lbs so it's pretty heavy for its size!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
i have a serval plushie that my best friend bough for me when i came out of surgery last year. his name's Larry. i have a few other plushies that i've had since i was a kid and have "been through" more with me, but for some reason Larry really quickly became my most significant comfort item

i also have a pink blanket that no longer matches anything else in my life but my grandma got it for me when i was younger. it's too small for me to sleep with it comfortably, but i always travel with it and usually use it as an extra layer when i'm cold

and i'm not sure if this counts but my other friend made me a playlist for christmas and it means so much to me. it's got about 20 songs on it and even just listening to one or two will almost instantly cheer me up. they just know me so well, and i couldn't believe how.... seen i felt when i first listened to it

edit: don't know how i forgot about this, but i have a plain golden ring that i almost never take off. i fidget with it constantly when i'm bored, which has resulted in me losing it (temporarily) a number of times. it's nothing special and the inscription of "love" has long since faded down to almost nothing, but now i get anxious when i'm not wearing it

also, i feel like it's worth mentioning that reading through this thread was really soothing? it's interesting to hear about what comforts people, whether they're nostalgic childhood items or things gifted by loved ones, or something entirely different
i have a serval plushie that my best friend bough for me when i came out of surgery last year. his name's Larry. i have a few other plushies that i've had since i was a kid and have "been through" more with me, but for some reason Larry really quickly became my most significant comfort item

i also have a pink blanket that no longer matches anything else in my life but my grandma got it for me when i was younger. it's too small for me to sleep with it comfortably, but i always travel with it and usually use it as an extra layer when i'm cold

and i'm not sure if this counts but my other friend made me a playlist for christmas and it means so much to me. it's got about 20 songs on it and even just listening to one or two will almost instantly cheer me up. they just know me so well, and i couldn't believe how.... seen i felt when i first listened to it

edit: don't know how i forgot about this, but i have a plain golden ring that i almost never take off. i fidget with it constantly when i'm bored, which has resulted in me losing it (temporarily) a number of times. it's nothing special and the inscription of "love" has long since faded down to almost nothing, but now i get anxious when i'm not wearing it

also, i feel like it's worth mentioning that reading through this thread was really soothing? it's interesting to hear about what comforts people, whether they're nostalgic childhood items or things gifted by loved ones, or something entirely different
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6