Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your comfort item?
1 2 3 4 5 6
My stuffed wolf that I've had for as long as I can remember, and a hoodie given to me by a close friend.
My stuffed wolf that I've had for as long as I can remember, and a hoodie given to me by a close friend.
i really like star wars ok
I still have a blacket, Blankie, about the size of a throw blanket, that my Omie knitted for me before I was born. I've had it since the day I was born, and I've poked it throw of holes to the point strings are falling out and it's a nightmare to wash, but I still keep it with me. I occasionally address Blankie as a living being with a name and everything, which confuses me too sometimes.
I still have a blacket, Blankie, about the size of a throw blanket, that my Omie knitted for me before I was born. I've had it since the day I was born, and I've poked it throw of holes to the point strings are falling out and it's a nightmare to wash, but I still keep it with me. I occasionally address Blankie as a living being with a name and everything, which confuses me too sometimes.
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
I have a little plushie I got from a comic shop's bargain bin on a day out with my friends that I find really comforting. (I get really paranoid with most plushies and I can't touch them with my bare skin but with her I don't feel nervous at all.) She's some sort of girl in a cactus onesie who I called Kanna. I keep her with me a lot since she helps calm my nerves.
I have a little plushie I got from a comic shop's bargain bin on a day out with my friends that I find really comforting. (I get really paranoid with most plushies and I can't touch them with my bare skin but with her I don't feel nervous at all.) She's some sort of girl in a cactus onesie who I called Kanna. I keep her with me a lot since she helps calm my nerves.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
the hoodie that my girlfriend gave me <3
the hoodie that my girlfriend gave me <3
9vd48xw.png
Not for going to sleep, but candles! Something about lighting a candle and watching it flicker and smelling the scents of matches and then the candle itself is so soothing. <3
Not for going to sleep, but candles! Something about lighting a candle and watching it flicker and smelling the scents of matches and then the candle itself is so soothing. <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I have a Plaidypus plush that's named after a certain someone, and he has a Ravenclaw bookmark scarf around him, which makes him look extra ridiculous and makes 0 sense that he has it asides from being an inside joke.

I don't do anything with him though. He just sits and chills out with his googly eyes. He's been to some pretty cool places and has gone out-of-state with me before, so he's got some really good memories attached to 'em.
I have a Plaidypus plush that's named after a certain someone, and he has a Ravenclaw bookmark scarf around him, which makes him look extra ridiculous and makes 0 sense that he has it asides from being an inside joke.

I don't do anything with him though. He just sits and chills out with his googly eyes. He's been to some pretty cool places and has gone out-of-state with me before, so he's got some really good memories attached to 'em.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
My plush, fuzzy blanket paired with a comforter is the ultimate self- heater in winter... I also like the Minecraft bee plushie... So soft...
My plush, fuzzy blanket paired with a comforter is the ultimate self- heater in winter... I also like the Minecraft bee plushie... So soft...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
i have four plushies i keep on my bed all the time; a goat, a plush of one of my OCs, a plush of hearts boxcars from homestuck, and a build-a-bear charmander, but i don't really consider them comfort items. like, i don't cuddle them when i need comforting

instead, i play spyro the dragon when i'm super stressed and need some comfort

most video games from my collection CAN work for this, but the most sure-fire one to work p much every time for calming my mind is spyro

another soothing thing i find good comfort in is LP videos by agentjr on youtube. she has a super nice, calming voice, and great taste in video games, too. i remember coming down from a really bad panic attack once by watching one of her dark souls playthroughs (which then proceeded to get me into dark souls myself, heh)
i have four plushies i keep on my bed all the time; a goat, a plush of one of my OCs, a plush of hearts boxcars from homestuck, and a build-a-bear charmander, but i don't really consider them comfort items. like, i don't cuddle them when i need comforting

instead, i play spyro the dragon when i'm super stressed and need some comfort

most video games from my collection CAN work for this, but the most sure-fire one to work p much every time for calming my mind is spyro

another soothing thing i find good comfort in is LP videos by agentjr on youtube. she has a super nice, calming voice, and great taste in video games, too. i remember coming down from a really bad panic attack once by watching one of her dark souls playthroughs (which then proceeded to get me into dark souls myself, heh)
I know they're not everybody's cup of tea, but I have reborn dolls that are comfort items. Holding them helps my anxiety disorders alot, they chill me out and redirect my attention to them instead of whatever end of the world thought spiral my brain is going off on ;u;
I know they're not everybody's cup of tea, but I have reborn dolls that are comfort items. Holding them helps my anxiety disorders alot, they chill me out and redirect my attention to them instead of whatever end of the world thought spiral my brain is going off on ;u;
I have a Chewbacca plush that always helps me go to sleep, it’s either him or my Monokuma one :)

(It’s kinda funny because I don’t even really like Star Wars that much. I used to like it when I was younger but the newer films just sorta ruined it for me and I got out of it, but I still love the Chewy blush that I can’t actually remember where I got it from and when.)
I have a Chewbacca plush that always helps me go to sleep, it’s either him or my Monokuma one :)

(It’s kinda funny because I don’t even really like Star Wars that much. I used to like it when I was younger but the newer films just sorta ruined it for me and I got out of it, but I still love the Chewy blush that I can’t actually remember where I got it from and when.)
1 2 3 4 5 6