Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Summarize a Fandom/Game in a sentence
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
You'd think with all of the times she was framed and proved herself innocent, they'd believe her when she said she was framed.
You'd think with all of the times she was framed and proved herself innocent, they'd believe her when she said she was framed.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
be gay, do crime (specifically cannibalism and murder), but its artsy and poetic and pretentious and really really good plus very pretty actors and dogs
be gay, do crime (specifically cannibalism and murder), but its artsy and poetic and pretentious and really really good plus very pretty actors and dogs
[quote name="Dragon307" date="2020-03-17 07:53:48" ] Dragons are coming back Only one hero can save us Nine holds No, Lydia... No! Of all the places you had to stop, you chose in the middle of a doorway [/quote] Skyrim~ best game ever lol
Dragon307 wrote on 2020-03-17 07:53:48:
Dragons are coming back
Only one hero can save us
Nine holds
No, Lydia... No!
Of all the places you had to stop, you chose in the middle of a doorway
Skyrim~ best game ever lol
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

poking lizards with a sharp stick simulator
poking lizards with a sharp stick simulator
routa / any pronouns / fr time +10
[quote name="@Falinks" date="2020-03-12 09:06:16" ] -greek myths but with added meme, aliens, and pirates [/quote] this sounds great out of context, can I ask what it is?
@Falinks wrote on 2020-03-12 09:06:16:

-greek myths but with added meme, aliens, and pirates
this sounds great out of context, can I ask what it is?
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
Do we even exist?

V it's the same boat
Do we even exist?

V it's the same boat
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
play drum fight god
play drum fight god
~ Sure, let's trust the girl that was in my dude's dreams for a long time, that we found in the middle of an island, where nobody else exists except for dinosaurs, and weird people in the past that we don't know how they are relevant.

~ Sure, let's trust the girl that was in my dude's dreams for a long time, that we found in the middle of an island, where nobody else exists except for dinosaurs, and weird people in the past that we don't know how they are relevant.

emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Murder! In the apartment building
Murder! In the apartment building
[quote name="shadowclawsnivy" date="2020-03-17 16:23:06" ] everyone jokes about how everyone who thinks it's an anime but in reality nobody's said that since 2012 [/quote] [color=360705]it's true. i think we deserve an anime at this point but i've given up completely. spare evillious blease
shadowclawsnivy wrote on 2020-03-17 16:23:06:
everyone jokes about how everyone who thinks it's an anime but in reality nobody's said that since 2012
it's true. i think we deserve an anime at this point but i've given up completely. spare evillious blease
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48