Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 127 128
My suit just arrived! I’d never actually suited before or even *seen* a fursuit in person but I’m so happy with him. I’m actually surprised with how good the ventilation of my head is, tho fursuiting is still much harder than it looks. I’ll probably post some pictures of him later :)
My suit just arrived! I’d never actually suited before or even *seen* a fursuit in person but I’m so happy with him. I’m actually surprised with how good the ventilation of my head is, tho fursuiting is still much harder than it looks. I’ll probably post some pictures of him later :)
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
@Boston congrats!! That’s super exciting!!
@Boston congrats!! That’s super exciting!!
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
[quote name="Svecounia72" date="2021-07-24 18:47:22" ] [quote name="Svecounia72" date="2020-11-23 12:09:42" ] @doctorvar oh my goodness i love Plepp and Finnegan so much ;-; but OH BOY OKAY I'm so so excited because I just purchased this beautiful opossum head base for a really nice price! I don't have any pictures yet but I'll definitely share when it comes in. It honestly looks a little more like a rat to me (that's what I thought it was until the seller said it was an opossum) so I might go with that instead. Anyways, I want to make it a sort of patchwork design with big Coraline-style button eyes. I'm going to name them Bobbin! (I also want to utilize these grey cat paws I have so I might do a little mixing up and make Bobbin a... ratcat? or something lol) [/quote] Wow, I totally forgot about this post! Well, it's been quite a while but Bobbin has been finalized! I decided to make her a plush mouse. The photo is linked to her Toyhouse if you want to read her backstory! [url=https://toyhou.se/11104886.bobbin][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35902773_LhyVAmHwD0EYK2a.jpg[/img][/url] I can't begin to explain how happy I am to have Bobbin. Fursuiting really is addictive; I'm already partially through making one entirely by myself! [/quote] this is genuinely so precious i love this design
Svecounia72 wrote on 2021-07-24 18:47:22:
Svecounia72 wrote on 2020-11-23 12:09:42:
@doctorvar oh my goodness i love Plepp and Finnegan so much ;-;

but OH BOY OKAY I'm so so excited because I just purchased this beautiful opossum head base for a really nice price! I don't have any pictures yet but I'll definitely share when it comes in.

It honestly looks a little more like a rat to me (that's what I thought it was until the seller said it was an opossum) so I might go with that instead. Anyways, I want to make it a sort of patchwork design with big Coraline-style button eyes. I'm going to name them Bobbin!

(I also want to utilize these grey cat paws I have so I might do a little mixing up and make Bobbin a... ratcat? or something lol)

Wow, I totally forgot about this post! Well, it's been quite a while but Bobbin has been finalized! I decided to make her a plush mouse. The photo is linked to her Toyhouse if you want to read her backstory!

35902773_LhyVAmHwD0EYK2a.jpg

I can't begin to explain how happy I am to have Bobbin. Fursuiting really is addictive; I'm already partially through making one entirely by myself!

this is genuinely so precious

i love this design
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
I don’t have a fursona yet but I’ve been situated in the community since I was like 11, got kind of detached but I’ve come back to it. I do love owls, bears, and cats so I might make a fursona with one or all three of those?
I don’t have a fursona yet but I’ve been situated in the community since I was like 11, got kind of detached but I’ve come back to it. I do love owls, bears, and cats so I might make a fursona with one or all three of those?
@JellyWizard I could help you make a sona! I wouldn't mind doing a few sketches of what I can come up with
@JellyWizard I could help you make a sona! I wouldn't mind doing a few sketches of what I can come up with
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
I'm really surprised that more furries aren't in this community tbh
I'm really surprised that more furries aren't in this community tbh
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
@aMuse oh that’d be so nice! I’d love to see what you can conjure up, I honestly need a base point because my mind is dry
@aMuse oh that’d be so nice! I’d love to see what you can conjure up, I honestly need a base point because my mind is dry
Oh theres probably a ton of furries here. Just not many know about this thread ^-^
Oh theres probably a ton of furries here. Just not many know about this thread ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
That's a good point! Well, I should introduce myself. My name is Alex and my sona's name is Dan. He's a purple alligator and he's essentially me. I'll probably post art later today. if i remember
That's a good point! Well, I should introduce myself. My name is Alex and my sona's name is Dan. He's a purple alligator and he's essentially me. I'll probably post art later today. if i remember
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
alligator sona sounds really fun, i would like to see when you are comfortable sharing i like characters that aren't just dogs or cats. i like dogs and cats too but, for instance, i've seen hermit crabs, different insects, and aquatic animals, those are my favorite to see, but anything else is always so interesting if anybody has a seal especially i want to see. especially if it's a leopard seal i think i saw a leopard seal recently. and a big shark that looked like a shark i have a dog [img]https://i.postimg.cc/bNw6ZcfL/6790-D4-C0-93-CA-46-CE-B4-F9-80-F8-BFACB9-DD.png[/img] i know i posted pluto in here a long time ago but i recently made them another ref and i don't remember what they looked like last i posted them, i've redesigned them a lot they smell like the cafeteria freezer you get milk cartons out of
alligator sona sounds really fun, i would like to see when you are comfortable sharing

i like characters that aren't just dogs or cats. i like dogs and cats too but, for instance, i've seen hermit crabs, different insects, and aquatic animals, those are my favorite to see, but anything else is always so interesting

if anybody has a seal especially i want to see. especially if it's a leopard seal

i think i saw a leopard seal recently. and a big shark that looked like a shark

i have a dog

6790-D4-C0-93-CA-46-CE-B4-F9-80-F8-BFACB9-DD.png

i know i posted pluto in here a long time ago but i recently made them another ref and i don't remember what they looked like last i posted them, i've redesigned them a lot

they smell like the cafeteria freezer you get milk cartons out of
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 127 128