Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 126 127
i should probably share my edgy fursona lo hi [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/833455099082571847/863646553146261504/phantomrefsheetbetter.png[/img]
i should probably share my edgy fursona lo
hi

phantomrefsheetbetter.png
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
[center][quote name="Boston" date="2021-07-23 05:01:19" ] The maker is sunny_lynx_ on Instagram! I hadn’t heard of them before seeing the suit for sale but I really like their style, and think it fits the character very well ^^ [/quote] [font=garamond][size=4]@Boston Ooo! I hadn't seen their suits before, but I love their 'suit style! It looks sick, super excited for you! (If you haven't gotten it already,, or heck, if you have even!) ---------------- ----------------- [center][quote name="AnimeLover9631" date="2021-07-23 08:12:47" ] If you could help that would be fantastic @doctorvar thank you! On a side note i seen your userpage and with a project im working on theres a good chance i could breed a dragon very close to what your dream dergs are ^-^ i can try and help you out with that [/quote] [font=garamond][size=4]@AnimeLover9631 Yes, of course! I'll sketch out some ideas! But if you'd like to work on it more we can go to PM's or, if you have Discord, I'm var #4260 ! That'd be great! -------- ------------ [center][quote name="TakashiTodo" date="2021-07-23 16:52:22" ] Hewo I’m new~ and I just wanted to say~ I weally like being a furry~ caws ur aww so nice~ [/quote] [font=garamond][size=4][i]Aaaaa whyyyy ------------- ------------ [quote name="ItPhantom" date="2021-07-23 20:49:20" ] i should probably share my edgy fursona lo hi [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/833455099082571847/863646553146261504/phantomrefsheetbetter.png[/img] [/quote] [font=garamond][size=4]@ItPhantom Ayy, we love edgy bois (and grills, and others). They're really cool!
Boston wrote on 2021-07-23 05:01:19:
The maker is sunny_lynx_ on Instagram! I hadn’t heard of them before seeing the suit for sale but I really like their style, and think it fits the character very well ^^
@Boston
Ooo! I hadn't seen their suits before, but I love their 'suit style! It looks sick, super excited for you! (If you haven't gotten it already,, or heck, if you have even!)

AnimeLover9631 wrote on 2021-07-23 08:12:47:
If you could help that would be fantastic @doctorvar thank you!

On a side note i seen your userpage and with a project im working on theres a good chance i could breed a dragon very close to what your dream dergs are ^-^ i can try and help you out with that
@AnimeLover9631
Yes, of course! I'll sketch out some ideas! But if you'd like to work on it more we can go to PM's or, if you have Discord, I'm var #4260 !

That'd be great!

TakashiTodo wrote on 2021-07-23 16:52:22:
Hewo I’m new~ and I just wanted to say~ I weally like being a furry~ caws ur aww so nice~
Aaaaa whyyyy

ItPhantom wrote on 2021-07-23 20:49:20:
i should probably share my edgy fursona lo
hi

phantomrefsheetbetter.png
@ItPhantom
Ayy, we love edgy bois (and grills, and others). They're really cool!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
[quote name="doctorvar" date="2021-07-23 21:36:03" ] [font=garamond][size=4] Ayy, we love edgy bois (and grills, and others). They're really cool! [/quote] thank you lol
doctorvar wrote on 2021-07-23 21:36:03:

Ayy, we love edgy bois (and grills, and others). They're really cool!
thank you lol
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Hi everyone! I'm just looking for some friends haha, feel free to message me on here or add my discord - Prop#8505, if you'd like to chat! Have a lovely day/night :)
Hi everyone! I'm just looking for some friends haha, feel free to message me on here or add my discord - Prop#8505, if you'd like to chat! Have a lovely day/night :)
miDn30f.gif
@doctorvar
Thanks! He isn’t here yet but I’m hoping I’ll be able to pick him up in a few days, though there is no telling how long customs will take. Either way I’ll be sure to let you know when he arrives :)
@doctorvar
Thanks! He isn’t here yet but I’m hoping I’ll be able to pick him up in a few days, though there is no telling how long customs will take. Either way I’ll be sure to let you know when he arrives :)
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
@Boston
Yeah, that'll be cool. I'm excited for you! :D
@Boston
Yeah, that'll be cool. I'm excited for you! :D
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
[quote name="Svecounia72" date="2020-11-23 12:09:42" ] @doctorvar oh my goodness i love Plepp and Finnegan so much ;-; but OH BOY OKAY I'm so so excited because I just purchased this beautiful opossum head base for a really nice price! I don't have any pictures yet but I'll definitely share when it comes in. It honestly looks a little more like a rat to me (that's what I thought it was until the seller said it was an opossum) so I might go with that instead. Anyways, I want to make it a sort of patchwork design with big Coraline-style button eyes. I'm going to name them Bobbin! (I also want to utilize these grey cat paws I have so I might do a little mixing up and make Bobbin a... ratcat? or something lol) [/quote] Wow, I totally forgot about this post! Well, it's been quite a while but Bobbin has been finalized! I decided to make her a plush mouse. The photo is linked to her Toyhouse if you want to read her backstory! [url=https://toyhou.se/11104886.bobbin][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35902773_LhyVAmHwD0EYK2a.jpg[/img][/url] I can't begin to explain how happy I am to have Bobbin. Fursuiting really is addictive; I'm already partially through making one entirely by myself!
Svecounia72 wrote on 2020-11-23 12:09:42:
@doctorvar oh my goodness i love Plepp and Finnegan so much ;-;

but OH BOY OKAY I'm so so excited because I just purchased this beautiful opossum head base for a really nice price! I don't have any pictures yet but I'll definitely share when it comes in.

It honestly looks a little more like a rat to me (that's what I thought it was until the seller said it was an opossum) so I might go with that instead. Anyways, I want to make it a sort of patchwork design with big Coraline-style button eyes. I'm going to name them Bobbin!

(I also want to utilize these grey cat paws I have so I might do a little mixing up and make Bobbin a... ratcat? or something lol)

Wow, I totally forgot about this post! Well, it's been quite a while but Bobbin has been finalized! I decided to make her a plush mouse. The photo is linked to her Toyhouse if you want to read her backstory!

35902773_LhyVAmHwD0EYK2a.jpg

I can't begin to explain how happy I am to have Bobbin. Fursuiting really is addictive; I'm already partially through making one entirely by myself!
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
[quote name="Svecounia72" date="2021-07-24 18:47:22" ] Wow, I totally forgot about this post! Well, it's been quite a while but Bobbin has been finalized! I decided to make her a plush mouse. The photo is linked to her Toyhouse if you want to read her backstory! [url=https://toyhou.se/11104886.bobbin][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35902773_LhyVAmHwD0EYK2a.jpg[/img][/url] I can't begin to explain how happy I am to have Bobbin. Fursuiting really is addictive; I'm already partially through making one entirely by myself! [/quote] That’s such an adorable suit, she looks amazing!
Svecounia72 wrote on 2021-07-24 18:47:22:
Wow, I totally forgot about this post! Well, it's been quite a while but Bobbin has been finalized! I decided to make her a plush mouse. The photo is linked to her Toyhouse if you want to read her backstory!

35902773_LhyVAmHwD0EYK2a.jpg

I can't begin to explain how happy I am to have Bobbin. Fursuiting really is addictive; I'm already partially through making one entirely by myself!

That’s such an adorable suit, she looks amazing!
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
,,i think i've finally (sort of) finalized my fursona design! ..is it still a fursona if there's no fur on them?

anyway, i think i'm gonna try for a crow/dragon hybrid! they'll probably still be mostly crow, but i really want to try to include draconic features. as i'm terrible at planning stuff out and have a tendency to think of random things to include while i'm drawing, i'm not gonna say anything else is final just yet.

does anyone have any tips for drawing anthro birds? i've very badly done anthro canines before but never really birds
,,i think i've finally (sort of) finalized my fursona design! ..is it still a fursona if there's no fur on them?

anyway, i think i'm gonna try for a crow/dragon hybrid! they'll probably still be mostly crow, but i really want to try to include draconic features. as i'm terrible at planning stuff out and have a tendency to think of random things to include while i'm drawing, i'm not gonna say anything else is final just yet.

does anyone have any tips for drawing anthro birds? i've very badly done anthro canines before but never really birds
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Every time I see a cute character it makes me feel like my characters are really plain and boring haha [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
Every time I see a cute character it makes me feel like my characters are really plain and boring haha
BnSOTCe.pngXgUSVnT.png0BV9psg.pngonxvVRq.png
W0KmE8n.png4Qkxmbq.pngGFHiEoW.pngCpwxLkk.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 126 127