Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The best flavour of chips.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="falsetto" date="2019-12-25 14:55:15" ] Gonna repeat what many have already said before.... sour cream and onion will ALWAYS reign supreme. [/quote] *mouth waters*
falsetto wrote on 2019-12-25 14:55:15:
Gonna repeat what many have already said before....

sour cream and onion will ALWAYS reign supreme.

*mouth waters*
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
just salt... I can handle vinegar and pepper but the others are weird. there was No Need to make chips so complicated
just salt... I can handle vinegar and pepper but the others are weird. there was No Need to make chips so complicated
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
These here are freaking great. Nice seasoning, slightly spicy. Love them. [img]https://www.funny-frisch.de/files/theme/produkte/chipsfrisch/chakalaka_packshot.png[/img]
These here are freaking great. Nice seasoning, slightly spicy. Love them.
chakalaka_packshot.png
Salt and vinegar for sure.

Also, the UK has a Doritos flavor called Chili Heatwave and they're my FAVORITE; I got addicted when I lived there. The fact that we don't have them in the States is a travesty.
Salt and vinegar for sure.

Also, the UK has a Doritos flavor called Chili Heatwave and they're my FAVORITE; I got addicted when I lived there. The fact that we don't have them in the States is a travesty.
no one you look up to is better than you are
Sour Cream & Onion or BBQ
Sour Cream & Onion or BBQ
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
sour cream and Onion definitely
sour cream and Onion definitely
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
No contest salt and vinegar.
No contest salt and vinegar.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
hint of lime tostitos
hint of lime tostitos
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I dunno if these count as chips. They are Cheez it Snap'd. It's cheddar sour cream and onion. They are awesome and I get them every time I see them at the gas station.
I dunno if these count as chips. They are Cheez it Snap'd. It's cheddar sour cream and onion. They are awesome and I get them every time I see them at the gas station.
Get in mah belly, All Dressed. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d81282adaf00a75ea4320d4b4381e4f/8dbc0db1d04e387a-72/s540x810/0dbbfab0d8cee5bbe63e112447f385c6f9202bc3.jpg[/img]
Get in mah belly, All Dressed.

0dbbfab0d8cee5bbe63e112447f385c6f9202bc3.jpg
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8