Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird dreams you've had?
1 2 3 4
I had a dream I was travelling in a huge camper van with Noodle across like, a destroyed landscape. It wasn’t really post-apocalyptic but it kinda was. The camper van was like as big as a large apartment on the inside. And also there was a sand bath? Like a hot tub but with sand? Just in the corner.

I don’t know who was driving...
I had a dream I was travelling in a huge camper van with Noodle across like, a destroyed landscape. It wasn’t really post-apocalyptic but it kinda was. The camper van was like as big as a large apartment on the inside. And also there was a sand bath? Like a hot tub but with sand? Just in the corner.

I don’t know who was driving...
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I had a dream with Billie Eilish in it... which is odd because I dont listen to her music
I had a dream with Billie Eilish in it... which is odd because I dont listen to her music
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I made a deal with a demon, but it was more like a giant game of very deadly tag through some kind of giant funhouse? He couldn't get me because I had these paper talismans, but every time he got close they burned so I had to keep finding new ones.

I know it sounds like a nightmare, but it honestly wasn't even slightly scary...primarily because the demon was a giant goofball who was more of a persistent pest than an actual threat. Like...everything he did to be scary was just funny or silly.

I also had a guide helping me (no idea who she was) and dream ended with me stuck in the middle of them in tug-of-war. It was like something from a cartoon.
I made a deal with a demon, but it was more like a giant game of very deadly tag through some kind of giant funhouse? He couldn't get me because I had these paper talismans, but every time he got close they burned so I had to keep finding new ones.

I know it sounds like a nightmare, but it honestly wasn't even slightly scary...primarily because the demon was a giant goofball who was more of a persistent pest than an actual threat. Like...everything he did to be scary was just funny or silly.

I also had a guide helping me (no idea who she was) and dream ended with me stuck in the middle of them in tug-of-war. It was like something from a cartoon.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I dreamed that I transformed into a bogsneak and all my friends were really jealous.
I dreamed that I transformed into a bogsneak and all my friends were really jealous.
The most useful guide ever to be created.
1 2 3 4