Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird dreams you've had?
1 2 3 4
the first one is sad but I strangely keep having it-

I keep having this dream where I go to the store with someone I care about and then they get shot and I have to watch them die. I have had this dream multiple times.

the second one-

I had this dream once where I kept getting flushed down toilets
the first one is sad but I strangely keep having it-

I keep having this dream where I go to the store with someone I care about and then they get shot and I have to watch them die. I have had this dream multiple times.

the second one-

I had this dream once where I kept getting flushed down toilets
+2 FR time
he/they
more of a nightmare, but meh

tw for scary spiders

me and some friends walking through an empty, foggy parking lot with lots of shrubs n bushes,
we proceeded to notice tarantula-sized spiders that ran really fast going by, and of course we all got scared
more spiders dashed by, and eventually they all began to gather up into a large mound type thing and they swallowed my first friend, then another, then me

and then i woke up, unnerved and scared
more of a nightmare, but meh

tw for scary spiders

me and some friends walking through an empty, foggy parking lot with lots of shrubs n bushes,
we proceeded to notice tarantula-sized spiders that ran really fast going by, and of course we all got scared
more spiders dashed by, and eventually they all began to gather up into a large mound type thing and they swallowed my first friend, then another, then me

and then i woke up, unnerved and scared
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
I think these are chronological. (Edit: they're not lol) -I was 6 (I think) and held a piece of paper over my head, which allowed me to float across the room. So that was fun lol, until I woke up and tried to see if it would work. ;-; haha -Giant monster banana that went around killing people. It turns out "he was so mean because he just wanted to play checkers with people." The end of the dream was him playing checkers with random people in the dream. (I was terrified) -Me and other people (I forget who) were crowded around a vast, dark forest under a mystical evening sky with shark fins floating over the tops of the shadowed trees. Magical, probably sentient orbs (they looked like [item=unlikely alliance] even though this was long before I started playing FR) were floating mysteriously around the place. One person told me, "Don't go into the forest because it's dangerous." Then peculiar noises started to echo through the forest, and I think they were coming from either the shark fins or the orbs. I woke up and realised the sounds were the rooster next door. xD One of the best dreams I've ever had. -I had a Firebolt (the fastest broomstick in Harry Potter) and flew around on it. This was basically the whole dream, and it was amazing. I was very disappointed when I woke up. *sigh* (I kind of still am) -Very Much A Nightmare-my babysitter at the time (who was nice but I didn't like) kicked me down the stairs, pooped on me, and then flushed me down the toilet. I'm still traumatized. -Was staying overnight in a one-room little house with my dad and aunt, and the four grandparents from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The grandparents' bed was in front of the door, and another bed/two were in the back of the room. I snuck out in the middle of the night and ran/bounced incredibly fast (almost like flying) across the wilderness/hills, and landed holding onto these thick, braided brown ropes hanging from a weird gazebo thing. I dropped down, and there were two skulls hanging from the ropes. One was just a normal skull, the other was cartoon-like and had dramatic facial expressions. We started talking, and I said in the dream, "You're disgusting." The skull and I started saying "you're disgusting" to one another, and the last time I said it the skull made a weird face that wasn't even that scary but really creepy. I ran back to the one-room house in shock, and probably in tears. xD -I had four reoccurring dreams where a crow flew up to me and landed on my arm. On the fourth, my dog Jewel attacked the crow and I took care of the injured crow. -So I was in this weird grasslands area with some animals, and I was a literal snake. I had another dream in the same setting (maybe a week or so ago) where I was escaping something (probably an animal of some sort, or a weird human/hobbit thing, I don't remember) and took of into the air. I started to fly like an eagle. It had something to do with Ravenclaw, I believe. Anyway, it ways fantastic! Edit: @Lucifurious told me about a dream they had when they were around three. They were disappointed because they wanted to have a dream about Thor, but had one about Captain America instead. Basically: -Captain America was running around a beach, chasing his shield (it was rolling away from him constantly) in a Hawaiian skirt and one of those cocunut...shell...bras. When he finally caught his shield, he took a boat across the sea to Oregon. When he got to Oregon, he ate the boat. That's all I can remember right now xD Edit #2: WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT SOME OF MY FAVORITES AAAA -Basically we had a concert at school (I play viola with @/Lucifurious) and the S4 (from the Splatoon manga) were in the audience watching. It was the NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS DAY. Still one of my favorite dreams -In elementary school, basically I was playing with my friends at recess, when I was sucked into some weird portal. There was an alternate universe (or something along those lines) with crazy puzzles and animals (yes, including robot furries). It started out with me being a nerd and solving puzzles, and ended in third person where I got to see elephants (one looked like Horton from Horton Hears A Who, and the other looked like him but with a dress and a lot of makeup) dancing romantically. So now I can say I had a dream that started out with me playing with my friends on the playground and ended with an elephant romance. Man my mind is bizarre xD
I think these are chronological. (Edit: they're not lol)

-I was 6 (I think) and held a piece of paper over my head, which allowed me to float across the room. So that was fun lol, until I woke up and tried to see if it would work. ;-; haha

-Giant monster banana that went around killing people. It turns out "he was so mean because he just wanted to play checkers with people." The end of the dream was him playing checkers with random people in the dream. (I was terrified)

-Me and other people (I forget who) were crowded around a vast, dark forest under a mystical evening sky with shark fins floating over the tops of the shadowed trees. Magical, probably sentient orbs (they looked like Unlikely Alliance even though this was long before I started playing FR) were floating mysteriously around the place. One person told me, "Don't go into the forest because it's dangerous." Then peculiar noises started to echo through the forest, and I think they were coming from either the shark fins or the orbs. I woke up and realised the sounds were the rooster next door. xD One of the best dreams I've ever had.

-I had a Firebolt (the fastest broomstick in Harry Potter) and flew around on it. This was basically the whole dream, and it was amazing. I was very disappointed when I woke up. *sigh* (I kind of still am)

-Very Much A Nightmare-my babysitter at the time (who was nice but I didn't like) kicked me down the stairs, pooped on me, and then flushed me down the toilet. I'm still traumatized.

-Was staying overnight in a one-room little house with my dad and aunt, and the four grandparents from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The grandparents' bed was in front of the door, and another bed/two were in the back of the room. I snuck out in the middle of the night and ran/bounced incredibly fast (almost like flying) across the wilderness/hills, and landed holding onto these thick, braided brown ropes hanging from a weird gazebo thing. I dropped down, and there were two skulls hanging from the ropes. One was just a normal skull, the other was cartoon-like and had dramatic facial expressions. We started talking, and I said in the dream, "You're disgusting." The skull and I started saying "you're disgusting" to one another, and the last time I said it the skull made a weird face that wasn't even that scary but really creepy. I ran back to the one-room house in shock, and probably in tears. xD

-I had four reoccurring dreams where a crow flew up to me and landed on my arm. On the fourth, my dog Jewel attacked the crow and I took care of the injured crow.

-So I was in this weird grasslands area with some animals, and I was a literal snake. I had another dream in the same setting (maybe a week or so ago) where I was escaping something (probably an animal of some sort, or a weird human/hobbit thing, I don't remember) and took of into the air. I started to fly like an eagle. It had something to do with Ravenclaw, I believe. Anyway, it ways fantastic!

Edit: @Lucifurious told me about a dream they had when they were around three. They were disappointed because they wanted to have a dream about Thor, but had one about Captain America instead. Basically:
-Captain America was running around a beach, chasing his shield (it was rolling away from him constantly) in a Hawaiian skirt and one of those cocunut...shell...bras. When he finally caught his shield, he took a boat across the sea to Oregon. When he got to Oregon, he ate the boat.

That's all I can remember right now xD

Edit #2: WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT SOME OF MY FAVORITES AAAA

-Basically we had a concert at school (I play viola with @/Lucifurious) and the S4 (from the Splatoon manga) were in the audience watching. It was the NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS DAY. Still one of my favorite dreams

-In elementary school, basically I was playing with my friends at recess, when I was sucked into some weird portal. There was an alternate universe (or something along those lines) with crazy puzzles and animals (yes, including robot furries). It started out with me being a nerd and solving puzzles, and ended in third person where I got to see elephants (one looked like Horton from Horton Hears A Who, and the other looked like him but with a dress and a lot of makeup) dancing romantically. So now I can say I had a dream that started out with me playing with my friends on the playground and ended with an elephant romance.

Man my mind is bizarre xD
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
A few nights ago I had a dream I came home to my dads house (who lives in the country btw) and they were making a huge restaurant right next to our house. And by that I mean there was a freaking one (1) yard distance between the living room wall and the entrance. I come storming into the house and start complaining about said building to my dad, because who in their right mind would stick in that close to our house, and its in a field. My father showed little to no concern about this despite me telling him everything wrong with this. And I woke up in a very frustrated mood.
A few nights ago I had a dream I came home to my dads house (who lives in the country btw) and they were making a huge restaurant right next to our house. And by that I mean there was a freaking one (1) yard distance between the living room wall and the entrance. I come storming into the house and start complaining about said building to my dad, because who in their right mind would stick in that close to our house, and its in a field. My father showed little to no concern about this despite me telling him everything wrong with this. And I woke up in a very frustrated mood.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
So, in real life, my mom didn't want me petting the cats or being around them due to me being allergic, my my brother had to bring them bc he was staying over for Christmas. So, in my dream, every time pet the cats, I would get spanked and literally YEETED to space. Um...
So, in real life, my mom didn't want me petting the cats or being around them due to me being allergic, my my brother had to bring them bc he was staying over for Christmas. So, in my dream, every time pet the cats, I would get spanked and literally YEETED to space. Um...
dcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.giflesbian-lesbian-mottled-heckin-lesbian.pngshadowanim3.gif
  • When I was a kid I had really bad night terrors. I’d wake up sobbing and afraid a lot, but could never figure out why. I still have them once in a blue moon, but thankfully they’re mostly gone! Not a dream, but still weird, right?
  • I used to dream about an old woman chasing me and beating me with a paddle when I was little. It was a strange reoccurring dream, but a totally random one!
  • I also used to dream about being stuck in a house as water flooded it.
  • Bonus good dream: last night I dreamt that I met my favorite musical artist! I dream about him sometimes, and they tend to be my among favorites since I’ll never get to meet him in person.
  • When I was a kid I had really bad night terrors. I’d wake up sobbing and afraid a lot, but could never figure out why. I still have them once in a blue moon, but thankfully they’re mostly gone! Not a dream, but still weird, right?
  • I used to dream about an old woman chasing me and beating me with a paddle when I was little. It was a strange reoccurring dream, but a totally random one!
  • I also used to dream about being stuck in a house as water flooded it.
  • Bonus good dream: last night I dreamt that I met my favorite musical artist! I dream about him sometimes, and they tend to be my among favorites since I’ll never get to meet him in person.
shaymin-sky.gif
One time I had a dream. I don't remember anything about it except for the phrase "Bob Ross has got some moves".

Please help me.
One time I had a dream. I don't remember anything about it except for the phrase "Bob Ross has got some moves".

Please help me.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
I had a dream that a bomb went off (presumably a nuke since it was like a apocalypse and the sky was red) and the only thing that didn't get changed into like mutant plague demons were me and my turtle sheldon so I grabbed him and i fought my way to McDonald's against a bunch of the mutants and I took a single big mac and some greens for my turtle and we sat together watching the sun set over the ocean as I planned out a way for us to get off the island (we live on a island) and find other living people and such it was weird.

Edit: I should note when I was asleep this all felt VERY real to me it was scary as hecc.
I had a dream that a bomb went off (presumably a nuke since it was like a apocalypse and the sky was red) and the only thing that didn't get changed into like mutant plague demons were me and my turtle sheldon so I grabbed him and i fought my way to McDonald's against a bunch of the mutants and I took a single big mac and some greens for my turtle and we sat together watching the sun set over the ocean as I planned out a way for us to get off the island (we live on a island) and find other living people and such it was weird.

Edit: I should note when I was asleep this all felt VERY real to me it was scary as hecc.
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
I have this reoccurring nightmare. It is the same every time. I wake up in the morning and go to work.

its horrible i wish it would stop.
I have this reoccurring nightmare. It is the same every time. I wake up in the morning and go to work.

its horrible i wish it would stop.
The one nightmare I remember the best was when it felt like I was playing some type of horror video game but I was in third person mode & was just watching it all go down as some NPC GTA5 looking dude made choices on which of his body parts would go through heck. Like he'd have the choice to either take bee stings to the eyes or the bottom of his feet. The biggest thing I remember & the exact thing that woke me up was the octopus/squid head treatment. Where the NPC was about to get his scalp/brains eaten into & the wrost part? The camera angle did a switch on me to where I was looking straight into the mouth of the beast!
The one nightmare I remember the best was when it felt like I was playing some type of horror video game but I was in third person mode & was just watching it all go down as some NPC GTA5 looking dude made choices on which of his body parts would go through heck. Like he'd have the choice to either take bee stings to the eyes or the bottom of his feet. The biggest thing I remember & the exact thing that woke me up was the octopus/squid head treatment. Where the NPC was about to get his scalp/brains eaten into & the wrost part? The camera angle did a switch on me to where I was looking straight into the mouth of the beast!
I collect 17499.png 16443.png
If you ever find me in a HeadCanon game; Prepare for lore.
1 2 3 4