Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | People that look like celebrities...
1 2 3 4
@Sprinklez1234
Yea saaaaaaaame ;D
@Sprinklez1234
Yea saaaaaaaame ;D
tDeKDnH.png
okay, i'm fine now......whooo...
okay, i'm fine now......whooo...
@Sprinklez1234
Lol OK, time for bed now~
@Sprinklez1234
Lol OK, time for bed now~
tDeKDnH.png
@meh1129 Lollllll XD [quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2019-10-08 19:37:12" ] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Fsx2RFsd/preview.jpg[/img] [/quote]
@meh1129
Lollllll XD
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2019-10-08 19:37:12:
preview.jpg
tDeKDnH.png
One time at the airport I saw someone who looked like Brendon Urie and I had a heart attack
One time at the airport I saw someone who looked like Brendon Urie and I had a heart attack
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque
That's pretty cool!
*gasp*
... What if he was Brendon Urie?? > <
@LoversMasque
That's pretty cool!
*gasp*
... What if he was Brendon Urie?? > <
tDeKDnH.png
I know a guy who looks just like David Tennant, except ginger. And yes, all of the remarks and jokes about a ginger Doctor have been made many times.
I know a guy who looks just like David Tennant, except ginger. And yes, all of the remarks and jokes about a ginger Doctor have been made many times.
There’s a kid at my school who looks like a younger version of Chadtronic. They actually have really similar personalities too.

EDIT: Christ on a bike my internet slowed way down and I accidentally posted this four different times.
There’s a kid at my school who looks like a younger version of Chadtronic. They actually have really similar personalities too.

EDIT: Christ on a bike my internet slowed way down and I accidentally posted this four different times.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
One of my closest friends looks almost exactly like a young John Barrowman. It doesn't help any that he also has the replica of the coat Jack Harkness wears on "Torchwood" (and I got him a Vortex Manipulator replica to go with it).

One of my closest friends looks almost exactly like a young John Barrowman. It doesn't help any that he also has the replica of the coat Jack Harkness wears on "Torchwood" (and I got him a Vortex Manipulator replica to go with it).

Formerly known as Brenning.
@Ruan
Lol, do they look about the same age, or does one look younger than the other?

@RabidWhovian
Wow...

Question: What's Chadtronic's personality? (I have no idea who he is - I just searched him up on Google so I know what he looks like, but that's it. ^^')
@Ruan
Lol, do they look about the same age, or does one look younger than the other?

@RabidWhovian
Wow...

Question: What's Chadtronic's personality? (I have no idea who he is - I just searched him up on Google so I know what he looks like, but that's it. ^^')
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4